Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-22-2024, 06:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Evo has Nothin' on Me
Christopher Isles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-01-2015, 05:31 PM

[Chris is now seen standing on a treadmill that isn't powered on. His friend, once again, isn't anywhere in sight as he starts to adjust the speed on it to go from inert, to walking speed. Chris starts to walk the speed he has it set on while the machine whirs to handle the pressure he's putting on it. The camcorder is stiller than a corpse after rigor mortis, meaning that Dustin's either not there, or he's managed the art of holding the camcorder so well, that he somehow turned into a wooden sculpture. The more likely option would be the former, but since this is the XWF, one cannot expect the more feasible option to be the right one. He looks over to the camcorder which is positioned just to his right. He pulls off a dopey looking smile before turning back to the treadmill.]

Christopher: Tomorrow's the big day. My golden hour is a comin' and I plan on pullin' out all the stops in order to get the belt from a video game character. Thinking about that now, what I just said sounded stupid, but that's what's happening. My opponent's been stricken with dysentery or her save file got corrupted, so now I'm left talking to dead air and a camcorder about the match.

[Chris chuckles to himself as he ups the speed on the treadmill to a light jog. He adjusts his speed accordingly so he doesn't trip and faceplant on the device.]

Christopher: So instead of rubbing salt into that wound, I might as well explain the determination of a player and a game. Should be simple enough while not being overkill, yea?

[He continues to jog for a moment before continuing with his train of thought.]

Christopher: Remember the days of your childhood and you were handed your first video game? What was that game, exactly? Mario Bros.? King's Quest? Sonic, maybe? All of them are quite nice places ta start, right, brah? Now try and remember the challenge they presented to ya. Did ya have to travel all across the world and then some to rescue a princess? Maybe ya had ta fight the most evil of mad doctors sending robots after you in order ta stop him from stealin' your creator's inventions? Or maybe ya just want ta get a high score and earn bragging rights?

[Chris shrugs as he tries to keep up his jogging pace.]

Christopher: Whatever the reason may be, you can admit one thing, right? After enough tries and codes you were finally able to see that ending you fought so hard for. Was it everything you hoped it would be? Even if it wasn't at least you had the honor of sayin' ya beat the game.

[Chris then grabs both of the bars on the side of the treadmill and rests his legs on the sides of the machine. He takes a moment to catch his breath before continuing with his point.]

Christopher: That's our job as players, yeah? Ta play through the entire game and see the ending? So why the fuck do we let the games beat us? They started beating us so bad that one became our Intercontinental Champion! There is absolutely no way that any self respecting video game player, casual or otherwise, would let the game beat them unless that game fucking blew.

[Chris then steps back and continues to jog on the treadmill, almost tripping and sliding off as he does so.]

Christopher: But ya know what? I'm going to prove to the world that all games, no matter how hard they might be, are made to be beaten. All it takes is a little determination and stamina to tackle the challenge. All of which I could've earned while playing video games, but Dustin told me that I needed to get in the zone by having random shit thrown at me and running on this treadmill for a while until he says I'm ready.

[Dustin then walks into the scene with a huge fucking smile on his face.]

Dustin: How's that running comin' along, dude?

Christopher: It's going, I guess. I just want ta know when I can stop.

[Dustin snickers lightly enough so that Chris can't hear it. Dustin touches some buttons on the treadmill that makes it go so fast, that Chris slips and lands on his chest both on the treadmill and the wooden floor it rests on. Dustin laughs and grabs the camera and points it at his friend, who is seen in a fetal position while clutching his chest.]

Dustin: By the way, that's all you needed to get in the zone, brah. Just some focus on multitasking and endurance and you're set.

[Chris is absolutely silent now as he hears his friend just tell him that was all he needed.]

Christopher: That's all I needed?

Dustin: That's all, dude.

Christopher: I COULD'VE MASTERED THOSE BY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

[Dustin completely loses it at this point and goes to turn the camera off.]

Christopher: Why would ya make me do that, brah?

Dustin: Seein' ya get hurt is much more fun ta watch.

Christopher: Dude, I swear, when my ribs stop hurting, I'm gonna take my controller and shove it so far down your-

[The scene cuts to black before Chris' threat can be finished.]

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post