Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-27-2024, 05:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Calm Mind
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-07-2013, 11:10 PM

^v^v^
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha
^v^v^

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zTPC79nAcbQls-BO9Df...fXufQdB2nR]

For Now, For Later

The scene opens to find the lovely Ursula Areano sitting on a plush couch in department store, thoughtfully contemplating her match on Monday Madness. Shoppers pass behind her, some looking at the camera, others hurrying away.

[Image: Kendra-Engaged.jpg]

She looks up at the camera, finally, and seems a bit startled.

Ursula
Oh! Are we on already? Jeez, don’t give a girl some time to primp or anything. Madness! It’s nice to see you folks again. Nice to be here, where I can perform, basically, right up next to you. It’s like a 3D movie minus the crappy glasses and 20 dollar ticket. Anyways, let’s get to the point. Tomorrow night, the main event of Madness will be a triple threat match for XWF European Championship. It’ll be Neonero and Neil Capra. First, I wanna thank the fat piece of shit for giving me a shot again. All talked all the shit in the word to these. But the most important thing I want to say is, Nero and Neil......

Ursula leans forward, smiling sweetly.

Ursula
Bring it.

She leans back into the couch and smiles a little more before resuming her speech.

Ursula
Now, this would be my second time in the ring with Neil but Nero this is our first time. I could say all the bullshit that Neil didn't beat me. But the true is he did. My mind was so clouded with trying to be tough and use power and not my brains in the ring. Which really costed me a lot of my matches her in XWF. Yes, me Ursula Areano lose those match because I wan't focused on the goal at hand. In this match thing can happen, that is how uneasy the match is. You could lose by not even getting pinned.

Ursula shakes her head.

Ursula
But this also could work for me as well. I could win this match by not evening pinning Nero, I could pin Neil. Or instead I could pin Nero and not Neil. Ether way it will be a win for me. But in the end I can also get pinned. Which brings me down to the underdog rank in this match. Because I am a female. Sad excuse right? But it could work through in there mind I am a underdog. But what if I pick up the win. What if there statements of me not winning is false? So much could happen in this match all together. But there is so much ability in this ring any could win the match.

Ursula drops her head down.

Ursula
I wonder what the fans are thinking. This match to see in the main event on Madness. Could Ursula finally go it? Could she finally have her big moment in XWF.

But also the fans are saying there is no way she could win this match. Look at the whore she thinks she is so tough, But look at her, she has been on a losing record as of late.

Ursula sighs.

Ursula
There so right. Back then I would have lost in no time. But this time I have been training harder then ever. Using my brains instead of my power something. Changing things up for the better. Using my speed and wait for the right moment to strike smart. This will help me win, this will help me make a statement the world needs to know. That Ursula is here to make her dreams to come true. To be on top of the world to be known as a legend. To make an statement to everyone out there you can do anything if you just dream and believe in your heart it will come true.

If I win the title I have to face Crimson Cobra.

Ursula nods to herself seemingly, then casts a weary eye around. She turns back to the camera.

Ursula
Cobra is mad that I am getting a title shot before him. Sad right? No!, not me getting the title shot. About him complain about who the champion is and just accepting who it is and face them. Complaining gets you no where. Look at me, on the jobber road. But still have the will of fire. Still pushing to move up the ranks as a top wrestler, learn and growing strong every day. Making an impact. But you see, you’ll be lookin’ at a woman with light in her eyes, and who is headin’ up the ladder to the top, so to speak.

Ursula head raises slowly.

Ursula
You see Nero and Neil this is a easy talk promo. Just a little statement to clear out my mind for our match. To state I am prepared for this match, that I am prepared to do what it takes to win. I will pull deep and show the world I will be champion before their eyes.

Just as she finishes the speech, a man in a blue corporate shirt walks up and taps her on her shoulder. She turns around and looks up at him.

:: Wal-Mart Manager ::
Excuse me, little lady, but I’m gonna have to ask you not to play on the furniture… And get that video-camera outta my store!

Ursula laughs to herself and stands up, looking back at the camera and winking.

Ursula
Thank you, fans, for allowing me to take this time to speak with you guys. Apparently, that fella doesn’t want me to attract attention to that rather ugly couch, so I’m out. I appreciate what you guys do for me… See ya tomorrow.

I fade

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ursula Areano's post:
(04-08-2013)