Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 01:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Kat's Out of the Bag(3)
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-16-2015, 07:55 AM

Scene opens up to Alex, dressed casually in a pair of sneakers, hockey jersey(Hamilton Bulldogs), and black cargo pants. His hair is pulled back into a tight ponytail and he wears shades over his blue eyes, the expression on his face arrogant. Then he begins to speak in that same arrogant tone as when he first recorded and uploaded a promo to the Network.

You know what? I don't get it. I mean, here I am, plastering my face all over the XWF Network and addressing Oni Kimyku. Mind you, she should consider herself privileged that I even say her name.

He shrugs his shoulders. If you're wondering, he's alluding to the fact that Oni hasn't even addressed him. Not once. He chuckles.

Ah bollocks, who am I? I'm just the "new guy" who decided to show up in the middle of a war between Shane 's CCWF and this growing, living, breathing entity the XWF. It's like an Invasion, honestly. I feel like I've see this happen before. Like dejavu. It just feels like I've watched this on WCW Nitro.

He smirks.

So shows up and then crazy shit starts happening. People start getting taken out. Trax ends up with a shit and blood covered briefcase. Two well endowed birds follow that bloke around. Then at the end of the show, what should happen but this place's biggest "babyface" turning "heel" and joining the CCWF!

WHAT A TWIST!!!

No, this hero I'm talking about isn't Hollywood Hulk Hogan. He's probably gonna call himself Vegas Vinnie Lane or something. Dye the center of his hair black and stop wearing eyeliner, hell, maybe the bloke won't look like a diva!

Alex leans forward on his stool, shaking his head.

You know, it's sad. It's almost like everyone in this company wants to jump on some sort of bandwagon. They want to use their "connections" to "get somewhere" rather than go out their every night and leave their very heart and soul in that ring. Not me. Not Alex Aries. If there's one thing I've learned about this business, even in the indies, it's that "connections" can only get you so far. What makes a man in this business is that "it" factor". That determination. That skill. The will to scratch and claw your way to the top.

I...am at the bottom now but-

He sighs.

-that is the thing about being a "rookie" eh? I mean I have wrestled in over fifty countries in my career and I've won some and lost some. That's what athletes in our sport do though. We lose and we learn. Well, some of us do. Just look at Thunderbolt X. Or Thunderbolt "Your Fly's Open". You blokes know what I'm talking about. This guy doesn't know it yet but he will always suck...he has the "shit factor" and no matter what he will always be shit. Not "the shit" Just plain old shit. I-"

Suddenly we hear the phone of Alexander Aries vibrate in his pocket and he holds up a finger.

-hold on, I have to take this.

Of course it was a text message. In said text message from Gerard Simmons, there was an attached video. The "Final Touts" video. Aries watches the video, which is only about five minutes in length. He looks up into the camera, lips forming into a douchey grin.

Of really, Kathy? That's your name, right? Your mum says it right there. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone that the bad ass "Asian" superstar's name is Katherine. Not Oni Kimyku. Just plan old Katherine.

Are you even Korean? Or are you just a filipina posing as a Korean woman? Oni is a Japanese word, by the way dear. It means "demon", "devil", or "troll". So yeah, I don't see it. No, what I see is a confused girl who has a diarrhea of stupidity. Your brain needs more fiber, my dear.

Rubbish.

That's what you are. You say you'll introduce my face to the mat with "Welcome to Seoul" and pin me.

He rolls his eyes under those sunglasses and chuckles.

Puh-lease. Bitch , have you no idea with whom you are dealing? Let me put it this way. In the ring, I am a cold and calculating assassin. Outside of the ring, I am what Agent 47 is to the world of Hitman, if you catch my drift. So keep thinking you're going to win. Oh yes, darling, keep spewing rubbish.

It's funny really. I know I said that before, you filthy cum rag.

This Monday Night, Katherine, you are destined to feel the wrath of a man named for a Greek war god. You will contract a terminal disease the likes of which you have never had, even amongst your probable STDs and VDs no doubt contracted from American Soldiers on leave for R&R. This...

He pats his right shoe, a black and red Converse.

...is The Aries Effect.

It's effect on you? Laying on your back, something you're used to, me on top. Only it's not gonna be me pumping you full of my love juice. It's gonna be me pinning you.

Aries stands and hrmfs, saying one last Iine.

One shot, one kill.

-End Scene-

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post