Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 01:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I WILL KILL YOU!!!
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-19-2015, 10:45 AM

Have you ever been accused that you've lost your mind? That you might just be a little bit twisted? That the rest of society are the normal ones and you are just the outcast that likes killing kittens with razor blades? Well welcome to my world! For 15 fucking years I've busted my ass in Japan! I have and will continue to bleed buckets for this business! Morbid Angel...I have wanted this fight since I signed my fucking contract to be in this company. The great and xtreme Morbid Angel! You said you wanted a match that was so Xtreme it would make people puke at the finish! Well you got your wish! We will be suspended high above an active volcano! The only way to win this match is to throw your opponent off the platform and to there fiery death!

The day is getting closer...the moment of truth is almost upon us! Is Fontanna the new face of Hardcore or is The Most Xtreme wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots Morbid Angel! Only time will tell...but I'm here to tell you to bring me your best! I want the beast...I want the Fucking Legend!!!! Because when I beat you and toss your fucking ass off that platform and murder you on national television...there will be no doubt who is the most dangerous guy in the XWF!

So I hope you have all your lose ends closed up and Kissed your family goodbye...because in just a few short days I WILL KILL YOU!!!!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Fontanna's post!
Morbid Angel (07-19-2015)