Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 01:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sad Sadder McSaddersons (RP 1)
Tommy MeansGood Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-13-2015, 10:53 PM

The camera opens to a dimly lit bedroom. Not much can be seen except a young man seated at a desk. A few cotton candy scented candles are placed at the desk, they are all that lights the bedroom. The camera zooms closer and reveals that it is Tommy Meansgood. He writes furiously, while curiously and politely weeping. He appears to be writing two separate letters, going back and forth between the two of them. They read as follows.

" Dear... Glisten...Thank you for... the opportunity... to...to... I was disappointed by... my...my...my" Tommy, at this point begins crying even harder, realizing he's hit a block with this letter, he moves on to the next letter of note.

" Dear Scully McMeanyPants... excuse me that's not very nice... but you weren't very nice to me either! Yelling at me! And calling me names! I mean... who calls someone... a...a...a, I can barely repeat what you said... but here it goes..And I quote "Tommy MeansGood for nothing, werther'sless, piece of turd", I mean come on! Thats my name! You can't just change it! That slandereffic, and I will not stand for it! I mean, cause I'm sitting right now..." Tommy, overcome with a supreme mixture of rage, sadness, and a bit of confusion, switches to his letter to Glisten

"my... performance... in what was supposed to be my first splendifurous, ultra awesome, super successfully nice debut! However, unlike what my imagination told me was gonna happen, I failed! FAILED! I got hit in my...my... no no square, a place, by the way, which should be off limits to your creepy... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that... ummm, I was always told to say something nice to make up for the mean thing you said or did... so... here it goes... thank you for the mid match massage, it umm helped to loosen my back... umm I guess... but that goes both ways! If I have to say something nice, so do you! I demand it! Please... with finest regards, Tommy MeansGood.

P.S- I'll get you next time!

Tommy, with not much left to say that his mommy would be proud of, folds the letter, and hands it to Tim, the camera guy. Tim awkwardly looks at the letter and begrudgingly accepts that he has to deliver it, or risk Tommy spending two hours lecturing him of the value of helping people.

Tommy throws of all of his attention back into his letter to Scully, his next opponent. Noticing the candles going out, Tommy claps twice and all the lights in the room turn on. The lights reveal a race car bed, the color red in different shades all over the room, and at least seven different types of stuff animals.

" As I was saying, I don't like that one bit! Or two bits! But three bits! Thats how many I like, do you reckon why! Cause that's how many times the ole referee will count when I pin you... for... the umm...the ohh... ahhh... I don't wanna say this terrible, demeaning word, but I will... just remember, You! You made me want this! I want your...reee..reeeee. retarrr... CHAMPIONSHIP! Thats right! You said all those meany bo beany banana banna fanny things to me, so now I want whats precious to you! Your ultra uncool politically UNcorrect title! Yeah! That'll teach you to mess with me! Tommy, thats my first name, Meansgood! Thats my last name too! I'm coming for you, Scully!

At this point Tommy hands Tim the second letter. Tim resignedly takes this one as well to deliver to Glisten and Scully. Tommy begins shaking his fist in the air as the camera fades away.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy MeansGood's post:
Ginger Snaps (07-14-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy MeansGood's post!
Mia Dim (07-13-2015)