Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 09:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tiffany tries to make me sexy
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-11-2015, 09:15 PM

I'm sitting in the parlour brushing King Henry's hair when Tiffany just walks into the house. She looks at me, and then at the Llama.

I can't believe you bought a Llama.

She starts laughing at me.

And that you thought it was a Goat.

She doubles over with laughter. I feel stupid.

King Henry is amazing and adorable.

I had put some bows and ribbons in his hair so that he looks pretty. There's a braid in his hair. He is a wonderful king. I point to all of this and stick my tongue out at her. She walks over and strokes Henry's head. I can't help but laugh.

Be careful, Georgie might get jealous.

I make the wank gesture. I then realise she may not known he told me. Her face reveals this.

He told you that? Did he tell you what he did to me?

I shake my head violently. I don't want to know this.

I don't think I want to know.

She chuckles before coming over and whispering in my ears possibly the dirtiest sex act I have ever heard.

Wait. Running your foot with his wheel chair isn't a sex act.

She laughs and kisses me on the cheek.

Nah, sweetie. I'm not gonna talk about our sex life with you. That'd be odd.

I giggle and get to my feet. I want to show her the new shoes I bought the other day. They have pink ribbons on them. PINK RIBBONS! As I rise, in my haste, I hit her in the face with my shoulder. She collapses on the couch and throws her hands up to hold her nose. She makes a noise like she's crying. My heart sinks in my chest. I run over to her and begin to hug her and sing her a lullaby. We rock back and forth while I sing. She starts to laugh at me, again. She keeps laughing at me today. I don't know why.

Bitch, I'm fine. I was kidding with you.

I pull away. I start to tear up and make eye contact with her. She looks hurt.

Why are you crying, Gingie?

You called me the B word. That's hurtful.

Sorry, Slut dog.

I shake my head, and tears go everywhere. She's really hurting my feelings now.

Not better. It's actually meaner. Why are you being mean to me? I thought we were friends.

She pulls me in close and kisses my head. It's not the same as Johnny's.

We are. I love you, sweetie. I was just teasing. I'm so sorry. I love you, Ginge.

A smile comes across my face. I get excited and leap to my feet. I run down the hall, and scream towards her.

Stay there!! I want to show you something!!

She sighs and sits there waiting. I grab my shoes and put them on my feet. I imagine she's petting King Henry and singing to him. Something lofty and royal. He likes songs about nobility. I dance a little bit, and then rush to the living room. I'm grinning and everything. I love these shoes. They're so adorable it hurts.

I run and jump over the coffee table, and land on the floor on my butt. It hurts, but not as much as the pain of her not liking my shoes. I put my feet up so she can see my new shoes.

Do you like my shoes?!

She shakes her head.

Ginger, you've got to start getting sexier. You got a man now. You needa make him want your goodies.

I look at myself, and then at her. I'm confused.

I have goodies?

She puts her head into her hands and shakes it.

Yes, Ginger. You have goodies. You need to make Johnny want them more. Decorate them.

I don't understand.

I don't understand.

Of course you don't. Go change into some other shoes. And please, change to a plain shirt. I can't take you to my shop if you're wearing sparkles and rainbows.

I'm excited! I get to my feet and run to my room, squealing as I do. I tear through my dresser and find a plain black shirt. It's not really cute, but I use it for I have to do lawn work. Yay! I don't have to do lawn work anymore. I put on my black leather boots, and walk into the living room. Tiffany is sitting there petting King Henry. I strut out, trying to show her I can be sexy.

I trip, and fall. She laughs before coming to help me up. I get to my feet, and we walk out of the house normal. As we walk down the street, she pulls out her mobile, and texts someone. She then puts it back in her pocket, and we walk in relative silence. I start humming, and she stops me. Until I decide to start belting out Pocketful of Sunshine. Then she joins in with me.

Once we arrive at her place, she jogs up to the door. I stop and hesitate. The door says "LaTasha's." I'm not comfortable. It does not tell me what kind of store this is. I was expecting it to be something like "The Cute Barn" or something. I normally get my clothes from places that tell me what kind of store to expect. This is new to me. Last time I allowed her to take me to someplace new, she took me to a sex shop. I gulp.

Tiff. Is this another sex shop? I still don't want to buy sex.

She laughs, and shakes her head.

No, sweetie. This is a clothing shop. Come on.

I giggle and run up the stairs. I get about halfway up when I trip again. I am not good at walking, today. Tiffany comes back down and helps me up the rest of the way. We go inside, and I'm floored. This place has all kinds of clothes! I hobble over to some dresses, they're red and slinky. I like the colour, but I'm nervous about the slink. Tiffany comes over to me holding a black corset, and some tight black jeans. I'm confused. They look very small.

Hey, go try these on.

She points me to a dressing room, and I hobble over there carrying my dress, and the clothes she picked out for me. The door closes behind me, and I take off my top. I try and fit the corset over my bra, but it doesn't fit. I yell this to Tiffany.

Tiffany! I need help. This top doesn't fit!

She comes over and pops her head over the door. I try and cover myself. She can't see me like this.

Ginger, stop being modest. We used to bathe together.

We were five!

And your chest hasn't grown much since then.

I could have gotten a super slutty tattoo since then. I may not want you to see it!

Did you? Would you do that?

I blush.

No, but I could have. You don't know me that well.

Ginge, you still won't eat your desert before your meal. You still go to bed early during the week. And you brush your teeth for exactly 3 minutes and 45 seconds. Because your parents told you it was what good girls do. And, every year you write a letter to Santa and have me deliver it. We've been doing the same routine for the last 20 years. I know you more than enough. Now, take the bra off and put on the corset. You don't wear both.

Turn around. I don't want you to see me like this.

She laughs.

Nah, you're doing it so I can make sure you did it right. You're out of your depths, girl. Take them twins out.

I take my bra off, and she throws a note at me. It hits my chest and falls to the floor. I try the corset on, and it's a little tight. I don't like it.

It's too tight.

No, it's supposed to fit like that. Makes your tits look bigger. You know, not like they did when you were in Grade school.

I feel wrong, so, I hide in the corner. Tiffany backs away, and I change into the jeans. My jeans were apparently too loose. These new ones are super tight. I decide I'll take them, but only if Tiffany promises not to yell at me anymore. I strip down, put my bra back on, and try on the dress. I feel like a princess. I step out into the shop, and begin to walk around the shop. I wave at people, and mock bow. Call me Princess Ginger, her royal Duchess of Wales. Tiffany is talking to an employee of the shop. She gestures me over. I saunter over to them, and hold my hand out like Royalty for the employee to kiss it. She just looks at me like I'm crazy.

This yer friend? The fighter?

I pull my hand away. I make a growly face.

I'm Ginger. Grrr. I'm tough, and a Princess. I'm the Princess of Tough.

Tiffany and the employee erupt in laughter.

Ginge, this is LaTasha. She owns the place. I told her about you. She's got you hooked up with a bunch of stuff, it's called the Tiffany Package.

I gulp.

Tiffany package?

They explain that with the Tiffany Package, they pick out 5 new outfits for me, and I get the dress, and the corset combination in the fitting room. So, a total of 7 outfits for ₤700. This includes shoes, and stockings. I think it is ok, so I pay for it and go change. LaTasha explains my outfits will be delivered tomorrow. I ask if I can take the corset, jeans, and dress with me now. She agrees, and Tiff collects them. They're placed into black garment bags and we head home. I see Johnny sitting on the sofa watching football with King Herny. I walk past him and go to my room. Tiff goes to Georgie's room, and as I change, I hear something loudly buzzing from his room. I change into a pair of stiletto heels I bought, the black jeans and the corset that I bought. I strut into the living room, where I catch Johnny's eye. He stands up and looks right at me. Then he bursts into laughter. I make my pouty face.

What's wrong? Am I not sexy?

I make a cat growl, and use my hand as a paw to scratch the air. He walks over and engulfs me in a hug before kissing me.

Babe, you're always sexy to me. But, this.

He stops, and pulls back to look me up and down.

This ain't you.

I bought these for America. We leave tomorrow. I have more coming before our flight. I wanna make the American boys wish they were you, and the American girls jealous of me.

Oh, they will be. Even if you dress in a burlap sack. Because everyone will know that I'm lucky enough to get to be your fella.

I fall a little more in love with him.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ginger Snaps's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-11-2015)