Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 12:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Punk In Axxess convention?
Phil "Cm Punk" brooks Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-10-2015, 12:16 AM

The cameras wander around the XWF Axxess Convention. They see various XWF superstars chat with their loyal fans, signing stuff and taking photos with those that support them. The anti-social,self proclaimed Best CM Punk,is also seen taking pictures with people, even talking to them.The cameraman decides to take a closer look at this situation and record the conversation between Punk and the fans.A kid approaches Punk and asks for an autograph.
[Image: 03_MAW_NOC_09162012jg_0101.jpg]
CM Punk:Say, kid. What brings you to CM Punk? Why not the heroes, why choose the Beast itself?

Kid:Uh.. I.. don't know. I think you're kinda cool! I like it when the TV goes crazy and you just pop out and say the creepy stuff and then you come and beat up everyone!

CM Punk:Tell me, kid. What's your name?

Kid:Nick.

CM Punk:You see, Nicholas, this is more than you think it is. To you, I am that bad guy that pops out of the TV static andsays some weird stuff to the guys he later has matches with and you find it cool. But, Nicholas, tell me, do you know that those guys go to hospital later on?
Nick:Really?

CM Punk:Yes, they do .

Nick:Why?

CM Punk:Because I rip their skin apart and they start bleeding. They fall on the ground and lose consciousness, they scream, cry and beg to see their mothers one last time before they leave this world for good, they're convinced they're going to die. And guess why - because I make them do that. I beat them up with woodenplanks, I smash steel chairs into their heads, I sometimes set them on fire or stick nails into them. For one simple reason, Nicholas.

Nick:Y-yes?

CM Punk:There is a reason to it all. The guys your friends cheer, the "good guys" - I don't even know who the "good guys" around here are anymore. And that's because I don't care. That's becauseI separated myself from the game, I refuse to follow orders. I play my own game and I'm goddamn unstoppable at it. You'll see it, Nicholas, one day, probably when you grow up a bit and start going to high school, there will be some guys that will piss you off, they'll laugh at you. Maybe because of weight issues, maybe because you'll like something they won't, maybe simply for no reason, and they'll probably kick you in the groin, wait until you fall and kick you in the face, kick you all over your body, they'll watch you bleedand cry and they'll lock you in a locker likethat until the janitors find you swollen and traumatized.

Punk makes a pause as if he were to expect Nick to respond somehow, but the poor little kid just stares in shock.

Punk:Even if you won't find a reason for it all, you'll come to realize one day that it was all because you were weak. You were stuck in the lower part of the food chain, it'll all come to you, you'll remember that you were that little wimp nobody was friends with, just because youhad no guts to stand up to your own schoolmates! See, Nicholas. I am the bad guys that will beat you up for the rest of the XWF; I am the one that exterminates the weaker links, I am the alpha beast that absorbs them - there's no such thing in life as bullying. There is only one thing - the game of survival and you either know how to do it, or you get overshadowed and absorbed and it's up to you to decide which side of this coin you'll be. I am the one that absorbs and I am--
Nick's father or an apparent male relative comes and confronts CM Punk. He pushes Nick away and approaches Punk...

Nick's father:Excuse me, but.. What the hell are you talking about? Did you just tellmy son that he'll be bullied throughout his life and that he's basically doomed?

CM Punk:Judging by your looks andthe passion you're talking about this kind of issues, Mr. Father, you didn't avoid these problems as well, am I correct?

Nick's father:That's none of your business,Duke, or Puke or whatever your name is! I'm here to see the legends, I don't care about you newbs and I brought my son along to see the XWF Axxess weekend as a birthday present, definitely not because I wanted to traumatize him and make him commit suicide at 9 years of age!

CM Punk:Easy there. I was doing your child a favor. And maybe doing you afavor too. Why are you talking about suicide, did you maybe contemplate aboutsuicide when you were younger? Did my words sting you, did I undo the stitches and open your old wounds? Gee, old wounds hurt the most, don't they? If you paid closer attention to what I just told your son, you'd find out that I simply taught him a life lesson. Do you know anything about philosophy?

The shocked father, a bit stunned, replies:Not much.

CM Punk:Then let me teach you what Arthur Schopenhauer taught us already - the bigger fish is bound to eat the smaller one. That's just how life works and I was explaining your kid what I'm doing here. I'm here, I'm dominating. I'm human, just like you, I just have different values in life and that's exactly why nobody could lay a finger on me since the day The Best came to XWF and if you don't mind, there's an unthinkably long line behind you, they want to talk to me apparently, so I guess you should take your little glasses, your body fat, your sweaty t-shirt and this little card with my autograph and go make sure your kid doesn't kill himself.

The father grabs his child's hand in silenceand walks away as fast as he can as CM Punk signs another card and hands it to a fan and the cameras go elsewhere and notices visitor making her way through the crowd

Daisy Dingle:Oh my, why isn't that?... Dave! Grab the camera!

The scantily dressed young woman waddles away, a microphone in her hand, moving as quickly as her heels will carry her as her brawny camera man follows behind.

Daisy Dingle:Excuse me! Could I perhaps have a moment of your time?

The woman smiles at Punk who is taking a selfie with a fan. He smiles at the young woman and then looks to the camera behind her.

Punk: yeah,Nowthatis what you call a selfie that the fans of Twitter can sink their teeth into.Twitter is about to have a newking crowned after I upload this baby!

Punk looks at his cellphone and posts the photo to Twitter, confident that his selfie will gather alot of attention.

Daisy Dingle: Oh, where are my manners? I'm Daisy Dingle, I'm here on behalf of The Sun.

Punk:It's very nice to meet you Daisy. I'm CM Punk, and I'm here on behalf of the Earth.

Daisy Dingle
:Ohahahahahah! *SNORT*

Having laughed a little too hard, the reporter is left embarrassed and struggles to hide it as she powers through her interview.

Daisy Dingle:oh no, you see, I'm a reporter for The Sun,it's a British Newspaper.
Punk nods

Daisy Dingle:Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?

CM Punk: Oh sure, i do mind daisy, can't you see how I am busy right now? But $peaking of that hand me that Mic of yours I have things to get of my chest.

Daisy hands the Mic to punk and order the cameraman to focus on CM Punk

[Color=lime]Punk:so now i’m gonna.address the elephant in the room, ladies and gents, Yes people I am talking about my opponent for Madness,Frodo Smackins! Frodo listen, I'm going to tell you something right here and right now. I really don't like people in general, but I detest you frodo. I hate short midgets more then I hate bad hair days. Now I don't claim to know everything about this business but what I do know is this monday nyt am gonna make sure i walk out as a victor, period.

scene fades...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phil "Cm Punk" brooks's post:
(07-10-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phil "Cm Punk" brooks's post!
Mia Dim (07-10-2015)