Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 12:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Brad Blood Podcast :- With A Special Guest[Rp#2]
Phil "Cm Punk" brooks Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-05-2015, 02:31 AM

We're shown a video from a live podcast recording with one of Madness's own wrestlers. And the host welcomes us.
[Image: 414.jpg]
Brad Johnson:What's up everybody, this is Brad Johnson speaking to you and I'm proud to welcome you to your favorite podcast, Brad Blood! It's like Bad Blood, 'cept it has an R in it, geddit? Because, I'm Brad, Brad rhymes with the color red and blood's also red! Hahahahaha! So, today we're going to have a very special episode, because we have a very special guest that's with us tonight and I'm going to keep it a secret to you, until I announce him myself and boy, it is one of the peopleyou'd never expect to hear on a podcast show!

Brad Johnson smiles and goes on, he flips a paper.

Brad Johnson:So,we'll dedicate this episode to one of the biggest events in pro-wrestling these days, it's XWF Warfare we're talking about! Recently we've seen a pretty odd change in this company AND it's something that made my jaw drop, well, the re-branding of Madness© to be a developmental show and all I could say was, damn, what the hell is going on here. And we're pretty psyched to see, at least I am, how the first pay-per-view look like after so many re-signation of high-rated superstars... First things first, let's run down the card

He clears his throat.

Brad Johnson:Ooookay! What happened on Warfare, you may have asked yourselves. Well, what happened is that Kirk MacClay took it over...

???:Shut up, you're misinformed,I DECIDEWHAT HAPPENS ON WARFARE!

Brad Johnson:That was our guest, but I still won't say who he is until we get to himand if you're a 'Warfare' fan, you might have recognized that voice! Back to the topic, Kirk MacClay appointed as the main producer, I guess, I don't know it myself, I'm still not used to the new regime. However! Let's start with the card. I'll start with the most interesting match for me, this card is full of various interesting matches, so everything's important, but boy oh boy, I just cant wait to see the match between Oaktree and Tickler! Despite the fact that I'll never understand his promos, I'd really love to see that tickler guy win that match. It would be pretty cool.

???:Cut this crap already.

Brad Johnson:I will, don't worry! ... And THERE'S OUR GUEST!The self-proclaimed 'Beast', the longest reigning WWE champ of all time , The BEST IN THE WORLD , XWF's very own - CM Punk!

[Image: Punk-Interview]

CM Punk:It was about time. I couldn't really listen to your superficial crap you were talking about. You could have given it some emotion, some drive. You sound like Microsoft Sam reading the official preview for the Warfare on XWF.com. I'm pretty happy that I'll get to talk now, I was contemplating about flipping you off and leaving this stupid basement or whatever this is.

Brad Johnson:Don't you think you're taking it too far sometimes, Punk? Being in character all the time - wow, much respect, man. Tell me, what's CM Punk like in real life?

CM Punk: Are you stupid or you're just playing it? Why do you think I'm playing something? See, this "pro-wrestling" you called, pro-wrestling is bullshit. It's the pseudo-mark's name for"sports entertainment". Pro-wrestling sucks. I'm not a wrestler. I'm the best in See, Brad, to me, none of this is entertainment.I don't consider myself an entertainer, a sportsman or a wrestler. I'm just the be fucked up guy that entered a wrestling federationbecause that's a place where you can demolish people week by week and you'll even get praise for it. There's no role I'm playing. I'm exactly you see on TV. I'm the guy you should fear. Because I'm The Best and I do whatever the hell I wanna do.
Brad Johnson:Oh.. okay. Tell me, Punk, how do you feel about this match you're in? Do you consider 'X' as a threat?

Punk laughs.

CM Punk:A threat? Do you think that there's someone who'sA THREAT for THE BEST?There are no threats.I AM THE THREAT AROUND HERE.I amTHE ONE

Brad Johnson:O-okay. Sorry.

CM Punk:Some think that my ego has reached it's climax. Some are praying for the day when CM Punk will lose and his mouth will be shut. Some believe that a few moreweeks and I'll be done, because there has to be a hero who will kill the villain, a prince that'll slay the dragon. Sorry to ruin your pathetic fairytale, there is nohero in the realm of CM Punk. There never was and there will never exist a force capable of stopping me. You'd have to shoot my brains out of my head to kill me and that's not even guaranteed. My arms might rip you apart during my own rigor mortis. On Warfare, nothing new will happen. I'll enter that Ring and There's no way to escape for X. It will be brutal and i assure you there will be blood. There will be LOTS of blood. You'll forget this is a match. You'll forget we're in a ring. You'll think it's a slaughterhouse and I'm the freakin' butcher. However, I'm no butcher. I'm no monster. I'm just a human being. But I'm just way more fucked up and insanely superior. You can't do a damn thing about it. And I'll take the win back to the Hood. And you know why? Again, because I freakin' can and because I freakin' will. Because I'm BEST IN THE WORLD and youCAN'T DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT.Screw this, I'm done.

CM Punk gets up, slaps the microphone, spits in Brad Johnson's face and leaves as this video package ends and the scene starts to fade ...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phil "Cm Punk" brooks's post!
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-05-2015)