Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 09:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Pale Rider Comes to Reap Hank Lane
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-05-2015, 02:10 PM

The video opens up on a darkened ring, and the reason why the viewer knew it was a ring, is because of a slowly blinking light. It swung to the southern part of the ring, the darkness then enveloped the ring and the viewer's sight. The light then slowly started to light up the darkness, and Ghost Tank appeared, rocking back and forth, his long rainbow colored hair covering his face. As the bulb swung behind him to reach the northern side of the ring, the darkness crept over the ring again. As the light shone upon the ring once more, Ghost Tank disappeared. As the darkness swallowed up the lighting, a shadowy figure appeared as the light went off. When it came back, the light no longer was moving, and the enshrouded giant had the lightbulb in his right hand, and with his left, he yanked the hood off the garment he wore, revealing a mask upon his face, it looked like the forehead to top row of teeth. The skull-like mask had cracks in it, as if it was breaking apart. Through the eyeholes, looking to Ghost Tank's eyes, but instead of colour, his eyes were completely blacked out. His long rainbow coloured hair is now completely blackened, as is his beard.

With a roar, a sound so primal it was animal-like, his right hand squeezed, crushing the light in his hand. In the darkness, only the sound of growling. After a couple minutes, the ring was lit up, but with red, and his right hand is seen as bloodied. He brought his bloodied hand to the mask and placing his hand upon it, putting a crimson handprint upon it. The left hand held a vial. He raised it to the camera, and it showed a filled vial of blood, and anyone who remembered his match with LH Harrison, Ghost Tank had acquired his ex-nemesis, The Prophet's red life force.

He opened the vial and tilted it slightly while his tongue slid out slowly, and to the viewer, it seemed erotic, as if he was going to lick his lover to tease them, to pleasure them. The tongue was manipulated by its owner, making it becoming thinner, and into a point. It was also angled upwards, looking like a pink slope leading to a cavern. As the vial was tilted more, drops of the blood dripped onto the tip, slowly coating the point of his tongue and slipping down. After about ten drops fell, his tongue is pulled back into his mouth, after cleaning the rim of the vial as it was brought upright and sealed once more.

Ghost Tank looked into the camera, his now more reddened muscle slid out again, to lick his full lips and with an intense stare into the camera, though the black consumed any true knowledge of the stare, and spoke some with a growl before grinning,

With the blood of my fallen foe, I become the rider of the pale horse, I am become...

His grin grew wider, as if he was

Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

He laughed in a deep, maniacal way before speaking again

Hank Lane, you will be facing someone you will never understand, at Warfare. Our match is going to be brutal, Hank. Our match is going to be bloody. Whether I win or lose, I am going to collect your blood, just like I did with El-Aytch Harrison's blood.

Now, I recognize something: I do not have the record I wanted. I have become like Mastermind. I had a big losing streak. However, I broke that streak. I have won a couple times. I am ready to change. I am ready to become something else. What does a Phoenix do? Die, a lot. but yet, it comes back. I'm tired of being a Phoenix. I wish to be Death Incarnate.

Death may have people that escape him, but eventually, all who try to escape from him, fall to his Scythe, to his touch. At Warfare, you will feel this power. Hank Lane. You will feel what I can do, and you will fall prey to me. I will reap you and be added to my list of those I've conquered. I am going to destroy you and make you feel that you are insignificant, and make you feel that you should retire.

I will break you, Hank Lane, and make you beg for me to stop. You should run while you have time. Should you put up a fight, you'll see that every little punch, kick, or swing of a chair or kendo stick, it will excite me. I will beg for you to try and hurt me. To try and put me down for the one, two, three. You won't, though, be able to that is. I am going to annihilate you and make you understand the truth, I am the New Breed, I am Death Incarnate. So come on, Hank Lane, I want your response! I want to see what you have to say! COME ON, HANK LANE! WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING WAITING FOR!? RESPOND, YOU FUCKING PUSSY! RESPOND SOON OR ELSE I WILL BE FORCED TO FIND YOU AND DESTROY YOU BEFORE OUR MATCH BEGINS! I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU BLEED!

Ghost Tank began to claw at his own flesh, his nails digging deep enough that each nail to his muscled chest caused the crimson fluid to flow.

The camera begins to fade to white now, and the words "The Face of Death Comes for You" slowly bleed through the white as black lettering, and the letters seem to be bleeding the black, slowly trickling down the white until the darkness begins to fill the bottom of the screen, but continues to fill the screen and the graphic of the black seems to move like water, swaying side to side and as the words bleed further, it would engulf the screen, and the screen was now flooded with black and the screen flashed and the programming switched to something else, showing the promo is now over.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-05-2015), Unknown Soldier (07-05-2015)