Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 07:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Poll: Brunch Taco?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wiper fluid
66.67%
2 66.67%
Unsavory Character
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hey! Bird Galifianakis! - RP1
Sidney Cutter

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-19-2015, 03:44 AM

(Scene opens to Sidney Cutter attempting to break into a police car with a coat hanger in broad daylight, all the while Sidney is cautiously looking around. The camera seems to be across the street and apparently belongs to someone’s phone)

Youtube Hopeful:*chuckle* Get a load of this guy what does he think he’s doing *chortle* oh man this shit is so going on youtube brah. (The camera flips to the one wielding it, to show a goofy looking white teen with gauged earrings a day-glow yellow shirt and a sideways cocked trucker cap making an incredulous face that is stifling laughter. The camera then swings back to Sidney who is now looking directly at the teen with a furrowed brow and a nasty sneer. Sid then slides over the hood of the cop car then bum rushes the kid.) OH SHIT! SORRY BRO! SORR..Ungh. (The camera flips and twists around swiftly and finally settles on a tilted angle showing Sidney dragging the young man into the middle of the street, wrestle him so he is face down on the ground from a front headlock, Sidney then knees the lad square in the top of the skull until the screams of help turn into unrecognizable grunts. Sidney then stands and as the teen attempts to crawl away bloodied and uncertain of his bearings, you see Sidney load up a kick almost hitting his lower back with the heel of his Doc Martens and unloads the coup de grace to the temple of the guy. Sidney then stretches looks in the direction of the camera. A sick grin comes across his face, Sid then proceeds to pick up the phone)

Sidney: All right! I needed a camera anyway, guess these trendy fucks are good for somethin’. So anyway what was I doing again? Oh yeah! (Sidney holds the phone camera selfie style as he jumps into the cop car. The camera flips and goes pitch black. After a couple of minutes you hear a slight zap of electricity and a car laboring to start until combustion. Light blasts back into the scene inside the cop car and Sidney’s face grinning ear to ear) Lets go for a ride shall we. Might as well do this thing now, I mean why not? (you then hear the sirens start to scream and Sidney who is obviously now driving get a maniacal look in his eye.) So apparently this upcoming Monday I get to fight a dollar store Zach Galifianakis with a god complex, good thing I don’t believe or maybe I would be offended, intimidated, impressed, whatever you are going for man. But that’s just the thing I’m not impressed with you or any of these fucking chumps that want to be the undertaker or Ric Ocasek from the cars, you know some stupid fucking played out gimmick.

Yeah yeah we get it you’re a god oooooohh! didn’t ima[/color]gine a god would decide to become a pro wrestler. Well Bird-o it seems like you lost the lottery on this one cause I’m gonna break you down, then I’m gonna shave that ratty fucking beard off your face and make you fucking eat it in front of all of those sycophants and conformists that call themselves XWF fans. Now, shit bird, this one goes out to anyone who thinks you are a god, YOUR GOD IS DEAD TO ME! Or maybe I should rewrite that line, Your god is dead BECAUSE of me. (With that you hear a screeching of tires and a loud crash of breaking glass and twisting metal as Sidney is jostled around. Sidney then jumps out of the cop car, that as you can see as Sid is running away is now in the middle of a H & M store front. A cacophony of sirens and screams are heard growing more and more distant) Well it looks like I’d better wrap this up about now, it doesn’t look like I have much time to talk like this now. Bird man one last thing YOU’RE FUCKED! (You now see nothing but fast moving pavement and hear furious tapping, the camera then is rapidly raised towards the sky then tumbles in the air until a final quick shot of pavement flicks on and off and finally to black.)
Edit