Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 07:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Motivational Lies
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-07-2015, 07:14 PM

Pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

Static.

Pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-*click*

The static fades and we are treated to quite possibly one of the greatest motivational speeches of recent times.

The speech from Mr. LaBeouf ends and the static returns for a few moments, when it clears once more, Jackie, Trax's girlfriend and defacto manager is seen standing in front of the same green backdrop in Mr. LaBeoufs video with a loop of his speech playing in the background. A twisted smile plastered on her contrarily beautiful face. The looped background recording of the monumental awe-inspiring video we've just seen plays.

" Just DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams"

Jackie shakes her head.

Unfortunately, some people can merely dream because they do not have the skills, do not have the willpower or fortitude, to make their dreams anything more than that, some people just do not have the power to make their dreams reality.

"Yesterday you said tomorrow"

For some men, tomorrow never happens, it is not due to laziness or procrastination, just pure unadulterated incompetence and inability to reach ones set targets, they'll make one stop forward, then fumble and take three steps back. And unfortunately my deary's, that big day where you plan on catching your big break, plan on fulfilling all you set out on the road to achieve, never comes to fruition. "Tomorrow" will always be out of your reach.

"Some people dream of success, well your gonna wake up and work hard at it!"

Again some men despite working as hard as they little brains and poorly developed bodies will allow are just incapable of getting that success, unable to climb those rung ladders, unable to get to the top of the mountain, instead standing at the mountains base, forever looking up in optimism, clawing, trying with all their might to make the climb, but forever failing,forever falling.

"You should get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you're not going to stop there!"

Only fools don't know when to quit, only fools fail to realize when they are in over the heads, outmatched, out leagued, out of luck.

" If you're tired of starting over, stop...giving...UP"

Or maybe you one should give up to prevent said repeated failures, the real logical choice.

"Yes you can!"

Unfortunately not every man CAN, this is a lie, a good-willed motivational lie, but still a lie.There is however ONE man who can. Who can make his dreams a reality and not just dreams. A man who does not have to wait for a "tomorrow" that never comes but he seizes "today" holding it in a vice grip. A man who has the capabilities and work ethic to get the success he desires and deserves.Mr Dominance himself...TRAX.

What some men will FAIL to do, he CAN.

He WILL.

You've been warned.

Jackie winks at the camera before the footage goes back to static once more. When the static clears once again Jackie has now been replaced with Mr Dominance Trax himself, who like Jackie is standing in front of the green backdrop similar to the one in Mr. LaBeoufs video.

Ryan Hunter.

Its almost time. Time for you to pay for the fatal error of your ways, picking a fight with Mr Dominance, and when its all said and done, people won't know you as whatever Moniker you'll be going by on Monday, they'll simply know you as the man who started a fight he couldn't finish, and that's all people will NEED to know to be done with you, just like I'll be done with you.

Forgive me, getting a bit ahead of myself, but honestly, my temper, my time, its all wearing thin.

You think you have it all worked out and I don't understand or am shocked by what you did. Really? When I already told you in my first promo that I "understand". This is wrestling. In this business individuals jump other individuals all the time, to make a statement, to make an impact. There is no better way of making an impact than walking up to a big dog and, with the false image of fearlessness, sock that big dog in the mouth. I get it. I've done it myself in the past. I'm a big dog and you saw Bad Medicine after my match with DMX as the most opportune time to make an impact and reveal Ryan "The Showstopper" Hunter to the XWF universe. By going after a big dog. Make no mistake about it, I may be not much newer than you are in this company, but my ring presence, the aura that radiates off me, theres no mistaking it, I'm a big dog, and you saw a chance to tell the world that you're here you're ready to fight, and you're not scared of anybody.

Admirable.

Foolish, but admirable.

You're right I've never heard of you but no that's not me dissing you there Hunter I know before this all came about you've probably never heard of me. Its a funny business, constantly on the road, when we're not in a coach,car or plane, we're in the gym training, or catching a couple hours sleep in some hotel sometimes thousands miles away from home. Us wrestlers we essentially live in a bubble or sorts, this we can both agree on I'm sure, we don't really hear much about the wrestlers that exist in companies other than our own that's just how it is, you did your thing in businesses I had no part in, and vice versa, but here we are in the now and we're in each others paths. Both with storied decorated histories behind us. Both earned our keep as you put it. I could talk about all the things I did to earn mine but no point turning this into a dick measuring contest right? You would lose that contest both in the literal and figurative sense. Its about what we do here and now in the present, in this company, you're absolutely right, lets look at both our stances in this company for a second.

Me, you claim I'm entitled and I have this chip on my shoulder. Because I want to go out there and prove I'm the best? If you're not going out there busting your ass on a weekly basis once sometimes two or three times a week then what the fuck is the point exactly? I'm not here to wallow in mediocrity. You're damn right, I feel like I'm the one of the best to ever step in that ring and I have no issue going out there and proving it because that's what gets you the big matches, the big titles, the big money, and that's what I'm all about. The money and the success, I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

So that's me in a nutshell, now lets look at you, you're in it for the fans, you do it for the fans? Let me give you some advice. Fuck the fans. The fans can't help you, they will be of no importance come Monday, in fact, when I beat you and they see you're not what you say you are, the Main Event, the Peoples Champ and the rest of that dribble...guess what then "champ"? Those very same people, they'll turn on you. They'll reject you. All your pandering to the fans, for naught. All your attempts to please them, giving them a chance to see a gimmick and hear catchphrases you know wrestling fans love live, futile.

I find it funny you try and knock my confidence by calling me arrogant and then claiming that on any given night anyone can beat anyone. Sounds like a scapegoat for you to fall back on if you lose this match. If I lose this match I won't be whining you got lucky, I take my defeats like a man. However thats a conclusion I just can't foresee and no not because I'm bigger than you Hunter, I assure you I'm indeed not that stupid to think being bigger automatically means you rule the roost. Especially in 2015 when smaller guys are dominating the wrestling world arguably more so than the big men these days. Like I said in the last promo, just like Bane is to Batman, not only am I physically better than you, I am mentally and strategically going to outperform you in this match too,call that arrogance, I just call it being confident in my abilities and knowing what I can do. What happens when you lose this match though? You going to fall back on that aforementioned scapegoat idealism hm? "Anyone can beat anyone on any given night,Monday just happened to be Traxs night" I can see your excuses already and it sickens me, I won't leave no room for excuses, I plan to beat you so definitively , that NOBODY, not even you,will believe you are capable of beating me on ANY given night under ANY circumstance Hunter.

But wait I can pummel you to the ground for a good 30 minutes but if you manage to get a lucky roll up pin or some other sort of fuckery that's you being better than me in your eyes. Sure your expectations aren't low Hunter? Your promo was incredibly contradictory, one moment you say you're the greatest and then the next you confess I'm "probably" the better wrestler. Second guessing now are we? You know you've bitten off more than you can chew so you'll take the win by any means at this point and you confirmed that. Well I'm ready for that, like I said I'm ready for anything, anyone and everyone, I am more than prepared for someone like DMX Factor who will be a lumberjack outside the ring, to distract me so you can steal a win, or out right interfere in the match.

Trax shakes his head.

Speaking about DMX. I saw your promo DMX which was again aimed almost completely at me when I'm not even your opponent which proves my point in my first promo,you're obsessed with me, and your obsession has made you unfocused and the engine behind your spiraling imminent downfall. The first part of this promo showing that Shia LaBeouf speech was aimed at you even moreso than it was at your buddy Hunter. You strive for success, strive to make your dreams reality.But you will continue to fail, continue to not know when to just give up and call it a day, you say to yourself "Yes I Can"..."Yes I can beat Trax" but really we both know the truth. You simply can't. And yet, you insist of getting my attention. You insist on crossing me once more. You insist on failing like you have so far been doing nothing other than since you joined the company. Still taking unnecessary risks I see. You and Hunter, you guys are really made for each other you know.

Its adorable.

I tell you what DMX, I'll humor you, one last time.You want to get beat again so bad. So be it. I'll face you at the next PPV and like you promised, I'll be picking the stipulation,an offer I'll be making you regret, I assure you,until then however, just make sure you come down to that ring Monday like a good little lumberjack and watch me dismantle your longtime friend piece by piece. Thats all I'm asking.

Ryan Hunter the time for talk is almost over and the time for action begins, as you will soon find out like DMX did I do my talking best in the ring WITH my actions so that suits me just fine. Monday you learn why I EARNED the name "Mr FN Dominance". Monday you learn one valuable life lesson, call yourself whatever you want, do as you wish...but never, ever...CROSS THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRAX!!!!

As Trax finishes his catchphrase the two DMX and Ryan Hunter midget impersonators from the last promo jump into view the DMX midget jumping into camera shot from the left, the Ryan Hunter one jumping into view from the right, both in the same attire they were before.

DMX Midget:" RYAN HUNTER....TRAX COMING FOR YOU NIGGA!"

Ryan Hunter Midget:"So....SUCK IT!"

The pair of midgets begin giving DX chops as Trax laughs as the screen goes back to static.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist