Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 09:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Poll: Who do you believe will walk out Champion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thunderbolt X
33.33%
6 33.33%
Bruce Blingsteen
27.78%
5 27.78%
Ghost Tank
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm looking for a War
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

05-12-2015, 01:49 PM

A camera turns on and Thunderbolt X can be seen in an unknown location.

Thunderbolt X- “Hello XWF Universe it’s your boy Thunderbolt X” “I’ll cut to the chase of why I am here” “You see on the 13th of May at the U.S Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio, I have a chance to win the X-Treme Championship off of Bruce Blingsteen in a triple threat ladder match that consists of me, Bruce and Ghost Tank” “But that not why I’m here, you see I’m here to give my opinion and thoughts on both of my opponents and give you a reason why I should win”

Thunderbolt grabs a replica version of the X-Treme Championship.

Thunderbolt X- “Lets start with the champion heading into the match, Bruce Blingsteen”

Thunderbolt pulls out a sheet of paper with information on Bruce Blingsteen. 

Thunderbolt X- “Well accoding to my staistical information, Bruce Blingsteen has held the X-Treme Championship for 33 days” “Unfortunately for you, your reign will come to a disastrous and quite painful end with 36 days as Champion” “Your at a statistical disadvantage Bruce, in fact if my calculations are correct, you have a 33.3% chance of walking out of Cincinnati, Ohio as X-Treme Champion” “Bruce if I were you I would hand the title straight to me or Ghost Tank, because there is no way in hell, you are regaining this title” “You may as well put a cross in your loss tally cause I’m about to hand you your first loss” “Bruce B. Steenhouse the Third, you better be ready for a war, son, because I’m bringing the ammunition” 

Thunderbolt throws the piece of paper in the bin and pulls out another piece of paper that contains information on Ghost Tank.

Thunderbolt X- “I will admit, I don’t know much about Oswald, A.K.A Ghost Tank” “However I do know that his chances of winning this ladder match is better then Bruce’s because his favourite weapon is a ladder” “Now even Scully knows that the main weapon used in a ladder match is a ladder, so Ghost can use that to his advantage” “However my information states that Tank likes to take dangerous risks, high flying risks pacifically” “Now even though I am a risk taker, this benefit’s both me and Bruce” “The old saying, The bigger they are the harder they fall, applies to Ghost Tank” “Weighing in at 332Lbs, Ghost Tank will sustain significant damage in this type of match specifically” “I weigh 210Lbs which in my opinion is the normal weight for a high flyer” “Anyway why don’t I give you a few reasons of why I should win this match"

Thunderbolt X throws the other piece of paper in the bin and then takes a sip of water. 

Thunderbolt X- “First reason is that l NEVER GIVE UP” "It might not seem like a significant reason but when I don't give up, I don't feel pain" "This has to be one of my advantages going into the match"

Thunderbolt puts the Replica title down.

Thunderbolt X- "Another reason I need to win this match is because I need to earn respect from both Bruce and Ghost" "I don't have many peers that respect me yet, so to get Bruce and Tank's respect, it would be an honour"

Thunderbolt takes another sip of water and orders another glass.

Thunderbolt X- "Another reason I need to win this match is because I need to prove a point" "To my critics and doubters specifically" "Pest, Maverick, Louis D'Ville and my "good friend" Hero Extreme 7.9, (who is too scared to accept my challenges) you should watch my match with Bruce and Ghost cause I plan on silencing your doubts about me"

Thunderbolt gets his glass of water and takes a sip.

Thunderbolt X- "My 4th reason of why I should win this match is that Ladder matches are one of my specialty's" "I have many specialty matches and a Ladder match just so happen's to be on that list"

Thunderbolt X takes a sip of water and pulls out his phone to check the time.

Thunderbolt X- "Ok another 2 reasons and I'm done" "5th reason is because I need to break my win-loss record" "I am currently on a 6 or 7 match losing streak" "Its about damn time I turn that around"

Thunderbolt puts his phone back in his pocket.

Thunderbolt X- "My final reason of why I should win is because I want to solidify my spot at Bad Medicine" "If I win this match then maybe Hero will accept my challenges" "That scumbag better not hope he is walking out champion at BM"

A red spotlight hovers over Thunderbolt.

Thunderbolt X- "Well I given my reasons, so lets wait to hear from Bruce Blingsteen on why he should win this match" "Anyway I do wish the best of luck to Bruce and Ghost Tank for this barbaric triple threat Ladder match" "But beware because a Thunderstorm is brewing and it is about to hit"

Thunderbolt X goes to superkick the camera but then sits down and takes another sip of water while the scene fades to black.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thunderbolt Lying Asshole's post:
John Samuels (05-12-2015), Maverick (05-12-2015), Vincent Lane (05-12-2015)