Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 09:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Pest and he opted out
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2015, 08:33 PM

The Pest is sitting in his office, looking over information on his new team. Studying them, decided which of them, besides Michael Scully, he could trust. One name stuck out as loyal, and honest. One name he could trust besides Michael Scully. Muddy Waters. The door to his office was closed, and the boy was at School. There came a knock on the office door. The Receptionist was at work, and the girl knew better than to disrupt the Pest. Curious. He gets to his feet and opens the door. There, standing before the Pest is Steve Sayors. The Journalist walks into the Pest's office, and sits at the desk. The Pest retreats to his chair, and looks the Journalist in the eyes before speaking. The Journalist is visibly uncomfortable. The Pest picks up a file on Muddy and begins to read it while speaking.

Pest:What are you doing here, Steven?

Sayors:I want to discuss your upcoming match with you?

The Pest puts his file on the desk, and rests his elbows on the desk before interlocking his fingers, and leaning in to face the Journalist.

Pest:What match?

Sayors:The MacClay Classic, on Monday.

Pest:Do explain.

Sayors:The Kirk MacClay classic on Madness. You, as well as nine other people will participate in the match. Two people are eliminated, and then it becomes an 8 man tag match. Finally a Gauntlet in a steel cage.

Pest:Go over the names of the men in the match with me. I would like to know who I am facing.

Sayors:Jack...

Pest:Stop. Jack, my old partner. The horrendous coward that he is. I do owe the man a tremendous debt. I will repay him. Perhaps not at Madness, but I will haunt this man until the debt is paid off. Jack, for you, the nightmare begins on Monday. Is there a soul less fortunate than Jack in this match? Jack, the coward. Jack the man who turned his back on a title because he was scared. The man I elevated. Never forget that, Jack. Never forget how useless you were before Pest came along.

Sayors:Jack thinks there are twelve people in the match.

Pest:Well, then? Really? So, thus, he cannot count. My old partner is a fool. Continue the names.

Sayors:Well, Thunderbolt X is in the match.

Pest:Oh, is he? The scared little boy. The boy who needed an ally just to tell me no. And how did his allies fair? Have they aided him? Have I been stopped from costing him matches? No. And Madness will be no different. Should I win or lose? That will not matter. What will matter is that I kept Jack and Thunderbolt from winning. The Pest will have his way. Continue the names.

Sayors:Karl Cross.

Pest:The man who needed Paul Heyman to cheat for him to beat an old man? The man who brags about only contending with people at a disadvantage? Fine, we shall not fear him. Paul Heyman is not around. But, Muddy Waters will be. Does Karl recall what happens when he encounters Muddy Waters? Continue.

Sayors:Coriolanus

Pest:The Pest does not know the man. The Pest does not care.

Sayors:Aerial Knight.

Pest:The Pest could do an entire 4 hour lecture in a college course on how he is superior to Aerial Knight. The facts speak for themselves. Aerial Knight was handed a title, and failed to best Gator, five times. The Pest faced Gator twice, and both times he seized the win. The Pest is therefore superior to the tin Knight. When the Knight says something of value, the Pest will listen.

Sayors:David Mosier.

Pest:The Pest has nothing to say about the man. Or, rather, nothing new. The man is beneath me. He should be lucky enough to see the bottom of my shoe from his very low vantage point.

Sayors:Mastermind

Pest:Is that the name he is allowed to go by? I do believe the man has twice now lost matches where his manhood was on the line. Mastermind? Hmm. I prefer the term genderless . Has he spoken to any length of anything of value?

Sayors:He did record a promo of him going to the Asylum compound and being harassed by Frodo. Then he spoke about some New Zealand thing. Some sort of War Memorial. He also discussed the match a little.

Pest:Did he mention The Pest?

Sayors:No. He did not. But he did say there are 11 people in the match.

Pest:You told me ten people. Are you implying that Mastermind does not know how to count?

Sayors:No, I'm not saying that...

Pest:Then I will. Mastermind cannot count. If he looks at the list of names in the match, and he counts Eleven, then he must be unable to count, or he is stupid and counts himself twice because he is twice the failure. Failure in defending his masculinity, and failure in counting. I have nothing else to add until the fool can learn to count. I wonder if there is a single person in this match who can count. Continue.

Sayors:Morbid Angel.

Pest:Well, I am safe then.The blundering idiot will go after Mastermind and try to prove his shrunken penis is still functional. He will try and prove that he is a tough man. By picking on that piss poor excuse for a . The man will pose no threat to the Pest. The Pest will even aid him in bringing down Mastermind, but then the Pest will take the victory from him. What a silly concept, Victory Forever. Hah.

Sayors:Maverick is in the match.

Pest:Well, that does pose an interesting angle to the match. The Pest must put down one of his men. A member of the Black Hand, and someone close to the Pest, no less. I must send Maverick a direct order, reminding him not to show up for the match. Who is the last man in the match?

Sayors:Goat Face Killa.

Pest:The Pest has his interest piqued. You are telling me that three members of the Black Hand will be fighting in this match, and people believed it to be a fair match for other people? The Pest does not care. Should Goat face show his face for the match, he will aid the Pest. The Pest is sure of it. Should he fail, the Black Hand will be there to revoke his membership. Or, rather, remind him that he revoked it.

The Pest stands up, and walks to the door. He opens it and gestures for Sayors to follow. The Journalist stands, and moves towards the door. He stops and looks at the Pest.

Sayors:I found your real name.

Pest:You what?

The Pest slams the door shut, leaving The Journalist and the Pest alone in the office.

Sayors:I did some digging, and I found your real name.

Pest:Speak the name and see what happens. You would be best to forget the letters you found arranged to form a name you believe is mine.

Sayors:Are you sure? I could publish it. Imagine the scandal. The God of Emptiness has a name. His history with Shane, finally revealed. Was any of his story true? Tell me, "James" would you prefer to announce it, or shall I?

The Pest's fist meets The Journalist's throat, sending him staggering back. The Pest kicks the Journalist's knee out, sending him to the ground. He grabs the Journalist by the hair, and throws lifts him partially off the floor. The Pest leans down to meet the eyes of the Journalist.

Pest:Forget what you saw.

The Pest throws one more punch knocking the Journalist unconscious before turning and leaving the room.