Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 06:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Trigger Happy...
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-16-2015, 03:52 PM

[Image: 919%20-%20oh_you%20smackdown%20spike_dudley%20wwf.png]

Look at me, i'm Coriolanus with million dollar smile that can make your girl comes after me with chair to smack on me hardcore style baby! I such a pretty boy that I am even bothering not post a lame ass one liner every time I need to state some pure grade bullshit. Boy, you are so brand new, I will not be surprised with me going to put a Crossface on that face of yours. If I end up going like a rabid wolverine on Madness, do not ever think about posting one liners in XWF forever. I'll be doing the world a HUGE favor of putting you inside an ambulance with your legs broken and your arms disjointed to that neck of yours breaking a main vain. I am a crazy person who will personally make a mark on your bones with my blood. I don't know if I can expose bone through flesh, but I will try to keep it non graphic for the kids who will be watching this match next Monday. Anus, be ready to take on your worst non Four Horseman Beniot, I will break you down until you're just nothing but bag of bones.

[The scene opens into the doctors office and Joel hears some awesome news from the doctor!]

“Doc, what are the results?"

[Joel asked impatiently...]

“You DON’T have AIDs…”

“Wait… I thought I had it…?”

“Well...you just have HIV.”

“So I’m going to live then?”

[Joel was still dumbfounded about that announcement!]

“You will if you take these meds.”

“What are you prescribing me now doc?”

“Just read the Note, and leave the office.”

[Joel grabs the prescription paper and drives off into the nearest CVS.]

[Once he made it to the pharmacy section of CVS, he see's about three to four people inline. Within an hour and half later, we see Joel talking to the workers behind the counters with the pills.]

“Now, do you guys have these meds?”

[He hands them crumbled doctors note.]

“Yes we do, let me see the note and we will search it for you..”

“Hurry up please.”

[Times flies when they search for the pills, and Joel slowly gets agitated until the rep drops the bomb on him.]

“We don’t have this type of medicine, you would need to find anoth—“

“Don’t you fucking play with me you bitch!”

[Then a short neck breaded fat man tries to alleviate the situation in line.]

“Seriously man, you need to chill ax Brah”

[Then Joel pulls out a pistol and shoots it into the air, and the people in line are fleeing out the CVS. Then he aims the gun to the man.]

“If you are telling me to “chill ax” again...I’m going to kill you.”

[Before Joel gets into the counter, he gets stopped by the two CVS local workers and gets thrown out the building. Joel shoots the glass doors out of anger, and quickly flees off from the scene before the cops arrive. All we see is Happy Joel driving off as the scene fades off.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Outsider Joel's post:
Vincent Lane (04-16-2015)