Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 03:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Spics Make Awful Capitalists
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-14-2015, 07:34 PM

Quote:For all his size, he can't wrestle for shit, and he clearly has the mind of a fucking ten year old. Hence you thinking that anyone of even the slightest intelligence would bother to pay you for your stupid "priority prayers" or whatever business you're trying to run around here, we don't give a fuck about you, your business, or anything you do around here.

NOCMM: What you just heard was a Mexican who doesn't know how to research. He pretty much just doesn't know anything. I bet this spent all week thinking about what he'll say about my client, and these baseless lies were what he came up with. This pathetic and lazy diatribe that ends with "we don't give a fuck about you". He doesn't even state who he's speaking for. Is this Austin Fernando spic speaking for all the Mexicans? I don't think that's it because no one gives a shit about what spics care about and don't care about. Spics just like pretty masks.

NOCMM catches a fly with his bare hand and kills it.

NOCMM: If you watched Austin Fernando's boring promos he had a lot to say and an awful drawn out boring rookie-esque way of saying it. He said things like "Hero Xtreme 7.9 sucks at wrestling" and "there's nothing special about him", apparently creating life isn't special. I wonder what this spic thinks is special then. Does he think a taco is special? How about burritos, does he think those are special? You're right Austin Fernando, there's nothing Mexican about my client, but special doesn't mean Mexican, does it?

NOCMM throws a taco at an Australian Mexican lady who walks by. It doesn't hit her though so she keeps walking her kangaroo. NOCMM thought about fucking her, but decided she was too ugly like the time he saw Austin Fernando's mom.

NOCMM: It's funny that Austin Fernando said my client had the mind of a ten year old, because it's clear to the old skool fans and I that he has the mind of a seven year old and that's even younger than the age he plucked out of his ass and thought it would sound insulting. The truth is that Austin isn't just a dirty spic, no, he's also an ageist fuckwit bigot. Maybe this bigot only knows Mexican kids who are too busy joining gangs to be smart, but most ten year olds are smarter than dumb fucks who sit in from of a camera and talk about comatose people who are asleep.

NOCMM takes a bite from his pork chop.

NOCMM: In one of his boring promos Austin caught one of my mistakes for me. He pointed out that sleepy was actually in the match. Do you want to be my secretary, Austin? I could use a dumb rookie to go over my statements and make sure I know who my client is wrestling. If that's your job it wouldn't seem like you were just correcting people and being a know-it-all smarty pants for the fun of it. I don't know why you thought it'd be a good use of promo time, but you were wrong. That part of the promo was dull as shit, and it was just the reminder that everyone needed to remember that you're just a dumb rookie and you'll probably stay that way.

NOCMM takes another bite. That pork sure tastes good.

NOCMM: Austin loves to make false statements. He said that no one of even slight intelligence would pay for priority prayers, God's business. Does he know what intelligence is? All living things have intelligence, Austin, so you're already wrong. God made over twelve thousand xbux from the priority prayers service, who do you think paid for that you dumb fuck? Pest has slight intelligence, Maverick has slight intelligence, and Muddy Waters has slight intelligence if they didn't they wouldn't have the mental capacity to transfer the xbux into God's account. Just because you're not interested in a product it doesn't mean that everyone else in the world wants to go to Hell too you stupid fuck. I'm glad you aren't allowed to make anymore shitty promos this week, because they'd be full of even more embarrassing false statements like these and that would reflect poorly on God if he decided to make you a main eventer. Then I'd be the guy stuck with explaining that one. I hope Hero Xtreme 7.9 shuts your dumb ass mouth for good.

NOCMM swallows a pig whole as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post