Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 06:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's a fly in my soup . . .
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-29-2015, 10:49 PM

Hello, my friends.

It is I, your defending, undisputed XWF Universal Champion.

Your King.

Doctor Louis D'Ville.

Now, I come to you this evening not to gloat of my victory at Lethal Lottery. Not in the least, no, no. I did what I said I was going to do, nothing new. That's two Universal Title defenses in just a couple of weeks and that's pretty unheard of if you ask me, friends. So, there isn't going to be anymore charity cases around here. Knight and Mister Wallace never deserved in the Universal Title picture. I worked for every step I took since joining the XWF and I expect that every single person that stands across that ring from me does the same.

That's reasonable, isn't it? According to Jacob, I've skated through the low ranks for most of my career here. Indeed, it's perhaps time that I've stepped it up a bit. I will not defend my title again unless the rightful contender steps up. I was given the same types of matches when I was the X-Treme Champion, as well. I HAD to defend my title. It didn't matter against who, thus, the open challenge. What did I get? More new comers.

No more.

So, with all of that aside, does anyone else hear that?

Oh, I know. It's Austin Fernando scratching at the door again. Nipping at my heels. Poking. Jabbing. Stabbing.

Mister Fern? Didn't you learn from the first time that you cannot play with the big dogs? Quit nipping at our heels and stay the hell out of my matches. Interfering and interrupting a Universal Title match. Really? I know you're a bit upset that nothing seems to be going right for your Defiance lately. Oh, except Mister Sane never losing his briefcase.

Why don't you give him back his X-Treme Championship, as well? Where is this time machine we're using anyway? Where's Morbid Angel? Shouldn't he have the Universal Title? Let's do the whole thing over again boys! I'll cash-in on Gator. I'll beat him again. And then, instead of you coming out sealing your fate, Mister Fernando. You could just stand in the back and let the Doctor do his thing.

Mister Fernando. You crossed the line once when you challenged me the first time for the X-Treme Title. A week later I threw an open challenge for anyone in the XWF to step forward and try to take that title from me. You did not step up. I thought that perhaps you may have learned a few things. Meh. What do I know? You stood behind you're two pals as I pushed Defiance under water with a single boot. . . .

You lose and lose and lose.

How does any of that lead up to this?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Matthew Oaktree (03-29-2015), Maverick (03-30-2015)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2015, 10:35 PM

It's Doctor D'Ville, Mister Fernando. Doctor. The least you could possibly do is give your doctor the respect he deserves.

Now, what makes you think that I'm angry or upset about you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong? Is it because I had a few words to say about it? A few words to tell you how much of a fool you are to tread across lines you should never cross.

Haunted?

Toyed?!

Ugh.

Mister Fernando, I've already proven to you once that you are below me. I've proven to this entire federation that..... most folks are below me. You can't deny it. I've beaten the best of the best, and the best of the best of the best aren't around any more. So you know, I can't blame you Austin. I can't blame you for wanting to come down during the Universal Title Match and express to the world your little message. But it obviously wasn't about the Uni Title, was it? It was about me.

I'm flattered, I really am. But as I just stated, there's not more charity shots around here, friend. And now I have the number one contender knocking at my door, as well? Goodness, looks like my schedule's full pal. So get to the back of the line where you belong and wait there until it's your turn.

I don't want to see you again.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-30-2015, 11:20 PM

Goodness, your absolutely ridiculous.

I'm sorry if I've been coming off a little strong as of late. I'm just a little stressed out and perhaps, I'm losing my patience with a few patients. It happens, right? Of course I'm angry that you interfered in my match. I've said that countless times. You had no right being there. I said you belong at the back of the line because I beat you... when? A month ago? Hell man, let other people have a shot at the Doctor. And what makes you think that you deserve more time with me anyway? What? Because you almost beat me?? Is that it? I let you put on a little show out there and you think you almost became the X-Treme Champion. Well, let me tell you, IF we ever meet again, Mister Ferntendo, I won't make the same mistake again. I'll make sure that when you leave the arena that night that you know, for a fact, that you got beat. There will be no question. There will be. No. Question. In your mind that you got beat. Now, like I said before, take your place at the back of the line and wait your turn. In fact, take a number on your way back and just have a seat. We'll call your number when we're ready.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-31-2015, 10:21 AM

Well, don't you just seem all calm and collected? Listen Mister Fern. You don't call the shots around here, my friend. You may be close with Mister Potomaster and all, him having a huge one more the Defiance right now, but it does not put you in any place to tell me where I'm going to be.

You ARE being ridiculous. Do you grab hold of everyone single word that I say and CHOKE IT and CHOKE IT and CHOKE IT until it's just a pile of jubbly bullshit? You're not the first one to throw my words back at me, Mister Austin, making me out to be a fool when it's you that completely misunderstands what was said.

Sigh.

It seemed like you put in quite a bit of work into your little cameo during my title defense . . . I don't understand why it's pathetic for me to want to break you in half over it. You suddenly just want to drop it until I'm done dealing with Vinnie Lane? First of all, Vinnie Lane has ME to deal with if he wants the Universal Title. I have nothing to worry about. Secondly, what makes you think that I even WANT to step into the ring with you again. No matter how close you THINK you came to beating me last time, the fact remains. You didn't. Maybe I could just appear during one of YOUR matches one of these weeks and just crucify you in the ring then? That seems justified. It made you feel better, right? Maybe it will make me feel better, as well.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-31-2015, 05:05 PM

"Because you're too stupid to get it, let me clarify for the Doctor. Back of the line means not behind Vinnie. He's saying when he's run through everyone else, if he's wanting a fight, you'll get it. If and when. Not Austin Picks Shit. Yeah, and suck a dick, Austin."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post