Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 05:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Trip To The Doctor
Mastermind Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2015, 12:48 PM

Mastermind walks up to the office door of Doctor Louis D'Ville, and knocks and opens the door.

Inside, it's the same dark office that the XWF has become accustomed to. A red glow along with a thick layer of cigar smoke fills the air as the fireplace in the corner crackles and throws dancing little shadows across the room. Behind the desk sits the Doctor puffing away at one of his favorite cigars while enjoying a half filled cocktail. The same expression across his face that haunts many people... that eery smile.

"Hi Doc."

Hello, my friend! Come in! Come in! Have a seat, I've been expecting you!

Mastermind walks over to the couch and sits down. He looks across to the Doc.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but I see no other option, I need to get my head sorted, and need to work on moving forward."

Do not feel ashamed, Mister M. As I've said countless times, this is the exact reason why I am here. Are you having second thoughts?

"No, no, I need to be here. My family comes first."

Your family, you say? Hm. You know it seems to me that there's something close to your family that you're running from. Is it your family? Is this new life you speak of just a mask to cover up something, Mister M?

"I blamed my father for my mother's death. I know I shouldn't have, and I know he wasn't to blame, but that's where my thought process was at the time."

Do you have what it takes to forgive him?

"It's easy to forgive Doc, but it's harder to forget. Yes I want a family with Maria. But in order to do that I need to stop being angry at my own father."

Tell me about the relationship with your father. Tell me what happened.

"He wouldn't listen to me."

Go on.

"After Mum died, the way I reacted by taking it out on everyone including him. But that wasn't me."

It wasn't you?

"You wouldn't believe me, no one does."

I've heard plenty of tales in my day, my friend. Consider my office as a safe haven where thoughts and dreams have no impossibilities.

Mastermind sits back. He gulps. The Doc was watching him like a hawk. It was like he was borrowing into his mind.

The Doctor smiles eerily at Mastermind.

Mastermind nods.

"Well the first few days after my mother died I remember locking myself away from the world including my father, and just sitting at the end of my bed. I kept staring at this mirror. Then I started hearing a voice."

"Well I kept hearing that voice. It was like infighting. It said it's okay to be angry. You need to stay angry. I keep saying. I don't want to be angry. It kept going on and on and on."

["I remember going to my mother's funeral, then coming back and staring at the mirror, and then naturally I saw myself. But my mirror reflection spoke. I then looked at it, and it then felt like being sucked into the mirror, and then watching from inside the mirror whilst my angry self escaped to this world. I then watched as my angry self, self destructed my own world.

"As much as I fought and fought I couldn't get back. He did the damage, and turned everyone angry. And then one day my angry self came back high as a kite. Stoned. And I tricked it into looking back into the mirror, and I escaped back. Came back to the real world, whilst trapping my angry self back in the mirror, and hiding it away. But the damage had been done. Dad came home smelt the drugs, tore strips off of me, and never let me tell him the truth. And the rest is history."

The Doctor sat there listening intrigued.

A second Mastermind entered our realm and tricked the world into believing that your capable of something evil. Perhaps, this other you was trying to convince you of something, Mastermind. Your luck in the XWF has been a roller coaster, indeed, and it shows a lot about you coming to me after our short history together. I know how much you treasured the X-Treme Title, but as you can see, that title was meant for much more than anyone could have imagined.

This evil that took over your life was proving to you that there is evil in you. Evil that can change your XWF career and turn the tables on everyone around you. He wasn't trying to hurt you, my friend. He was trying to help you. The voice inside a person's head can't ALWAYS be trusted, but you can't just throw the idea out the window either. I think you should shed some more light on this, my friend. You call yourself the Master of Minds, so open your mind a bit and consider what I have told you. Consider that sometimes you have to do what it takes to get what you deserve around here.

You've surely seen what I've had to do to become what I've become. Show each of your opponents what you are truly capable of, Mastermind. Goat Face Killa and the Knight have both been at the end of my boot. The Goat has a tendency to try and get under his opponents skin, which of course didn't work on the Doctor. But with as much as you care about your family and as much Mister Goat Face may claim he cares for your family, don't let the anger drown you like it did once before. Embrace it. Use it against your opponent and bring them to their knees. I have always had great faith in your abilities Mastermind, you need to start using the right ones.

"You know what Doc, I think you maybe on to something. I should go home and think about that. You've given me a lot to think about."

No question about it, Mister M. It's time to take control of your own life and instead of running from those feelings inside, start using them to your advantage.

Mastermind gets up from the couch and nods his head.

"I've seen the light, it's clear as mud now. Wow, and here I thought it was going to be so hard coming here, after our recent history. You taking the X-Treme Championship from me, me calling you out on you not participating in many matches since winning the belt, but you've just sat here and listened and explained your side of the story. So thank you for not making it difficult."

Mastermind held out his hand.

As I've said time and time again, my doors are always open, my friend. I've been anticipating a time when you would realize that those demons inside of you can be manipulated and molded into something that YOU want. It's a dangerous route to take, Mister M, but you will surely reap the benefits from this transition. Look deep inside yourself Mastermind and take hold of the monster and let him out. I will look forward to seeing you again, my friend.

The Doc shakes Mastermind's hand as if trying to awaken something inside of Mastermind, and Mastermind heads for the door and opens it.

"Thanks again."

The Doc nods, and Mastermind leaves the office. He now has to focus on his upcoming tag team match with TJ Wallace against Goat Face Killa and Aerial Knight.

Overall - 63 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 3 Wins 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 3 Wins 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month