Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 06:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think it's time
GraysonStinger Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-09-2015, 06:16 PM

I fancy myself a bit of a storyteller, so let me indulge you in a bit of a story.

There once was a kid from Miami, who came into the XWF thinking he was hot shit and would be the greatest champion in company history. However, he learned very quickly that he was going to have to work for all that. He began his journey by pissing off every man, woman, and child in the federation. He settled into a nice niche. He sat back and watched everyone else attack each other and destroy each other. he popped in for a match or a promo every once in a while.

This young man found himself a couple of enemies by the name of Tush and Crimson Dong. They drove him to the point of underground fight clubs to train for a fight. At Turning Point one month ago, he joined forces with Peter Gilmour and Dimallisher to take on Dong, Tush, and Barney Green. The match wasn't his best, but he had one special little highlight. He tied a length of chain around the neck of Tush, and hung the son of a bitch from the ceiling. His team won the match, and he celebrated into the wee hours of the morning. He was on top of the fucking world.

But then what? Well, the kid felt...different. He didn't have that fire. He didn't have the desire to destroy someone. He tried to create a destructive match between Gilmour and Tush's brother Tag, but it all fell through. Then a light struck. An opponent by the name of Malik Jefferson appeared and wanted a fight. But the kid just had no desire to mix it up. He went to therapy. He smoked all Tush's weed. He did everything to try and find that desire again.

Ironically, it was a walk down the beach that stirred those feelings again. He went under a pier, and found those childhood memories. The toy title belt, the pictures of him wrestling his friends, the memories of winning. It reminded him why he was here. Why he came to the XWF in the first place. To be the best damn fighter in the whole fucking world.

You wanted a match Malik? Alright, we'll have one. Whenever you want. Wherever you want.

You can consider it an honor to be the first stepping stone on my way to the top.

[Image: stinger.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Malik Jefferson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2015, 06:38 PM

Next week on Warfare. Tell your family and friends now to start making funeral arrangements.
GraysonStinger Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-09-2015, 07:28 PM

Why would my family make funeral arrangements for your dead carcass?

[Image: stinger.png]
Hate Post Like Post