Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 10:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Small trash talking from the queen
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-25-2013, 11:51 AM

^v^v^
Lack of charisma can be fatal. - Jenny Holzer
^v^v^

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zTPC79nAcbQls-BO9Df...fXufQdB2nR]

I’m in battle. Pitching my skills against two other’s is an ultimate test. Sweat beads on my forehead as I concentrate all my coordination and skill into this one exchange, this one fight, trying to hold in my frustration that it's gone this far, after all, this is Dallas, Texas. I accepted the challenge against these two loser, you two talked my head off, it was a nice try showing how you shouldn't trash talk.

Like Neil's statements. Which made me laugh really Stating that I don't know english? Are you just judging my english because of your little sexual acts? You damn right I don't, you tryed to hard trying to think of words to say in your promo it was just a big wastie of time. Wasting all that air time, stating the smallest things in the worlds. It was a nice try though.

What of Agony? Saying how I am the next big thing. Which is true, you tryed comparing me to Brock?
Really? that was really poor. I am nothing like me at all. Like really what the fuck are you talking about in your promo? I felt the brain cells being stucked out of me. You try so hard being the best trash talker in the world. But you fail to understand. I am the best fucking trash talker in this company today.

You to think you have it easy. But your wrong and I will prove you to were fuck as soon you two where in this match.

I hope yall ready to be my little bitches. But that will soon happen.

Scene fades

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post