Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 01:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
This Time I'm Serious and Focused
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-14-2015, 09:31 PM

The cameras fade in to the Mansion of Mastermind, but instead of finding him sitting in his chair in the thinking room, it finds him standing in his Trophy Room.

Two trophy cabinets are filled. One with a replica of the former Arc of the Covenant Championship, and the other with a replica of the X-Treme Championship. There are two replicas of the X-Treme Championship in the case.

Mastermind is standing in front of the Television Title Case. It would be his third attempt of trying to get the Television Title. One was against Gator, and the other was a fatal four way match that involved Gator winning back his Television Title against Aerial Knight, the other person involved was Bobby Zi.

"The last time I was involved in a match to get the Television Championship was two weeks ago, on Monday Night Madness - the 29th December edition, but last time I was not focused, I was not ready. My mind wasn't on the job. My mind was on holidays, but come the Pay Per View next week, it will be my Turning Point. It will be the night that I, Mastermind, will become the next XWF Television Champion, and it will be my Special Turning Point because I will personally believe that I can stand up and fight against the big boys."

Mastermind continues to look into the Trophy case.

"Last year 2014, I stumbled my way through the year when I first came into the XWF, and felt I wasn't ready to face the likes of Steve Davids, John Samuels, Morbid Angel, Doctor Louis D'Ville, Azrael Erebus, and the likes, but now 2015 has just broken, and I feel I have what it takes to take them on. No longer will I sit back and be frightened that I am not good enough to compete with them. I am that dam good. On any given day I can throw a spanner in the works and pull off an upset win.

"That's what's going to happen at Turning Point. I am going to come in, and pull the carpet out from under Gator, and be the one to stand tall in the 15 minutes and become the next Television Champion. You all heard it here first.

"Like I said, this current week I will be more focused, more serious, more committed than I was last time, and I apologize for that Gator. But that is the last apology you will get out of me. I want that Television Title, Gator. I will do everything in my power to get it, Gator. I believe, no, I know, that I can be the next Television Champion. Don't get too cocky Gator, because cockiness will be your downfall."

Mastermind turns and looks at the camera.

"You know I respect you Gator. You know this. So as the saying goes to be the best you have to beat the best. You are one of the all time best of 2014, you are right up there, but like I said, 2015 is my break out year, is my turning point year, for at Turning Point, it will be seen as the place of the new Master of Minds. I am still the same Mastermind but with a difference. I fear no one,

"Like I said I'm walking into Turning Point as a contender, but I'm walking out as the new champion. Get use to the thought Gator. You have a little over a week to come to grips with that."

Mastermind started to head to the door, the cameras followed. He opened the door, and walked down the long corridor.

"Next up we have the former champion Aerial Knight. Aerial you held the title for over a month. I never got a shot at it, I don't think I was ready. But what happened? You lost it to Gator, who had been forced to vacate it. How could you? That to me shows you weren't good enough. I am that good and I will prove it. I may have lost to you in our first match in September but this time around, like I said I will prove to you and Gator that I have what it takes to be the next television champion. You lost your chance to get it back. Therefore you lose my respect.

"You may be all that, but at the end of the day, you are not all that. You are not the champion that everyone thought you were, because you couldn't beat the former champion. I will get my revenge from my loss against you, and I will make dam sure I do that, and that will be my own turning point against you. Revenge. For my one and only loss."

Mastermind smirks as he reaches his Thinking Room door, and opens it and walks in.

"And last but not least Maverick. You are the fourth member of the Fatal Four Way. How appropriate. Our paths have not yet crossed. We had a chance for our paths to cross but you took the low row and ran home because you couldn't handle the abuse you were getting at the time. You kept putting our match off. Well you can't do it this time, because you either show up or you don't. It's your choice."

Mastermind walks over to his chair and sits down.

"Here we are guys. As you can see I am focused, I am ready, I am serious, I am determined, and I am that dam good to take the title, and become the next Television Champion. Gator, you wanted a proper serious match, you've got one. You wanted a week from hell, you've got one, you wanted commitment, you've got it, you want a challenge, you've got one. You wanted people to step up, I'm stepping up. I'm coming for your title, and I will take it from you. You shouldn't wish it, because it'll come true, and all your hopes and dreams will just die from losing the title to me.

"My turning point is the Turning Point Pay Per View. It will be where everyone will take notice when I become the Television Champion, for I am ready for 2015. Are you ready for Turning Point Gator? Are you ready Aerial Knight, what about you Maverick. Are your ready? Be shocked, be amazed, be in awe for the new and improved Mastermind, because I am that dam good. I will show it. Ready or not, let the week commence."

Mastermind starts smiling, and turns his chair to face the wall. He starts humming.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub