Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 11:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Phoenix Rises
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-06-2015, 08:55 PM

The first thing seen is the face of Ghost Tank's girl, Alysia, smiling wide. The lights go out and then come back on. During that split second, it looked as if she was slathered in different colors, but the light reveals nothing except her smiling face. The camera pans back slowly, once the view was from her chest up, the lights went out and her body seemed to be lit up with different hues, and as the visual continued to go back, the colors placed upon her body joined together to make a beautiful fire pattern of swirling green/blue/red.

[Image: f3f2aaa10adc6c4c22aac52e1834ff53.jpg]

Once the camera was enough of a distance away, a torch seemingly flew into her right hand, already lit, and the next second, a huge ball of fire would spit from her mouth, towards the camera. Once vision is restored, standing behind Alysia is the hulking frame of Ghost Tank. His body painted like hers, except it hand no true design, just a mess of random patterns. His large painted arms moving to wrap around her body as she brought the torch to touch their bodies. The two of them began to be lit aflame. Ghost Tank then spun her around, pulled her close, and they began to dance a waltz, slowly, to some song only they could hear as their flesh continued to have fire trail and consume their bodies. They continue to dance, their bodies now fully consumed. He would then grab one hand, spinning her around until her left arm is wrapped around and touching her right hip. He then spun her back the opposite way and she twirled off-screen and he would back away until he is out of sight. The lights turned on, with him rushing towards her as she leaped through the air, the two no longer on fire. Thanks to his speed, he is able to catch her in time, holding her in the air for a few minutes before bringing her down and placing a passionate kiss to her lips. The torch from earlier is picked up and both of them blew into the flame, causing a burst of flame towards the camera. Once the fire was gone, Ghost Tank's face is up close with the camera, grinning wide enough to reveal those blackened teeth. He then began to speak

Two matches, Fernando. You have had two matches in Ex-Dubbayew-Eff. I have had, what? Sixteen? Do you know what I did my first two matches? I became co-winner of a battle royale, and I single-handedly destroyed three men in War Games. No matter what Sane believes, he didn't do shit in that match. I had a chunk of flesh ripped out of me, I had my nose broken, I had my head split open. I dominated that match, and yet because I didn't get the pin, Sane gets all the praise and glory. Do you know what would've happened to his shining moment if I had not been there? I'll give you a hint: it would've been less shiny. He would have actually had to fight. He would actually had to have gotten his hands dirty. It is true December was not a good month for me. I beat Scully, got cheated out of winning the t.v. title thanks to Swann. Then I finally reunite with my beloved, and because we had not seen each other for years, I was not in my right mind-set. Caroline came out on top, and that's fine with me, women can be every bit as good at wrestling as men. Then I didn't get the pin, and Sane did, for the number one contendership of the T.V. title. Something he plans on not going after. So why the fuck did he join that match? Because the only way for him to actually win against me, is after I've been fighting three other men. One on one? He would lose.

See that's the problem with many of you. You see me lose, and automatically think "Oh, he isn't shit." When that is the furthest thing from the truth.

He chuckled, and the visual faded to black, only to come back, and Ghost Tank is standing, facing away from the camera. The next thing to happen is Alysia spewing out a fireball towards Ghost Tank, with a mix of ink and trickery, as the lights went out, his back was engulfed, but in a pattern: wings. His arms held out as he turned around and began speaking once more,

I am like the Phoenix. I fall, but I rise again. I get destroyed, I come back whole. There is nothing any of you can do to me that I am not willing to do to myself. This I have proven time and time again. I have also shown that I am true to my word, I do not care about winning or losing. I do care when I am screwed out of something I've earned. Fernando, you want to know something? I didn't sign up for the Universal title contendership. Why? Because I don't care about that title. How crazy is that, right? Not caring about the top title in the federation. I must be fucking mental! However, that's just how it is. I care about the X-Treme title. Something I will hold someday. The X-Treme title is my goal, and it will open up worlds of possibilities. Fernando, I feel sorry for you. You have no chance of following your dreams, because your goal is unattainable, at least, for you. Come Madness, you will see why you should take me more seriously, lest I reveal what you truly are. Someone unprepared, someone unable to back up all his talk. Austin, without winning a single title, I have made a name for myself. I am a New Breed of Beast, a New Kind of Monster. Come Madness, you'll experience why I use these titles, when I rend your flesh from your muscle. During Madness, you will find yourself in the ring with me, not on autopilot, trying to win and absolutely destroy you. By the way, you don't want the Asylum involved in our match? There's a problem with that. I am but a piece in the Asylum, you will have to talk to the Prophet. Not I. So, be prepared for either event.

The video fades to black once more, but this time his signature laugh sounded through the approaching darkness, with those "wings" being the last to fade away and those neon green words flashed on the screen

Can You HearThe Screams?

Ghost Tank and Alysia began to clean up after the promo, though instead of cleaning themselves of the inks used, they would clean each other. Alvald not seen anywhere. GT smiled to Alysia, the teeth he used to make him more monster-like having been pulled out, same with his contacts,

So, love, how did you like shooting your first promo? Fun, isn't it?

She giggled, nodding

Oh yes. Even though there was no live audience, I hope the people who watch it are entertained.

He nodded, chuckling before responding

I know they were. How could they not be entertained? You were absolutely breathtaking. A sight to behold! I bet they were just begging to see more of you and less of me.

She laughed, moving close to him and placing a quick kiss to his lips while her right hand brushed his left cheek gently.

Always the silver-tongued devil, Oswald.

He smirked as he threw the towels to the ground and then scooped her up,

Then maybe this devil should show his beloved angel just how well he can use that silver-tongue.

End

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post