Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 08:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
To Toast or not to Toast, that is the question
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-07-2015, 08:05 PM

It's about midnight and no one is stirring in the house, Frodo is tied to his bed for his safety. Katie crept from her room to Crack's room, where she say someone sleeping in the bed. She pulled out two sets of handcuffs and cuffed one of the sleeping man's hands to the bed's headboard, and then did the same with the other hand. With the lights off she takes off her sleeping pants, and lowers the pants of the sleeping man. He wakes up and groans. Before he can speak, she stuffs a pair of dirty briefs that she had found on the floor in his mouth. She then gets on the bed, and lowers herself onto the sleeping man's penis. She began to ride it and until she felt him cum inside of her. Without saying a word, she slid off of him and pulled the briefs out of his mouth before picking up her pants and slinking out of the room.

The next morning, Katie went into the kitchen wearing a tank top and her sleeping pants, to see Crack making Waffles. She slinked up to him gave him a little nudge.

”So, you had a good night last night?”

”Yeah, I slept pretty good. What about you?”

”Oh, I slept fine. But what about that sex? I came twice before you blew once. It was pretty good.”

”We didn't have sex. Did we? Did I forget? Fuck. Was it good?”

She lifts his hand and places it on her tit.

”I came into your room, handcuffed you, took your pants off, and rode you. I came twice, it was pretty good.”

”I didn't sleep in my room.”

She pushes Crack's hand away.

”Then who was it?”

Just then someone walked out of Crack's room, and into the kitchen. He placed a hand on Katie's ass. She recoiled at the touch.

”Hey, cutie. Last night was fun, wasn't it?”

”Crack, who is he, and why did I have sex with him?”

”That's my dad. And I don't know. Why did you have sex with him?”

”I thought it was you! I feel so dirty. After we fucked I left and masturbated thinking of it. I didn't know it was an old dude. Fuck.”

Crack's dad slapped Katie on the ass again.

”Boy, this your girlfriend?”

”No, dad. She's not. She's Fred's daughter.”

”Fred? That little pussy who fucked your mom?”

”Yeah, dad.”

”And you're not fucking her? Why not? She's got the best pussy I've ever had.”

”So fucking creepy. I'm going to go shower and wash the nasty old man off me.”

Katie walks out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. She takes off her clothes, and turns on the water, letting it warm up.

”What the fuck! Here I am trying to take a bath with a fucking toaster and someone turns on the water. AND IT'S FUCKING COLD!”

Katie pulls the curtain back to reveal Frodo sitting in a bathtub filled with water holding a toaster, that the power cord has been cut on. He's wearing a pair of black jeans, his Asic shoes, and a plain black shirt.

”Why the fuck are you naked in my bathroom?”

She jumps back, and grabs a towel to cover herself with. Frodo reaches up and turns off the water.

”Jesus, Daddy! I'm not in your bathroom, I'm in the common one! I was going to shower. What the hell are you doing here?'

”I was trying to kill myself, but Crack cut the cord on all the appliances in the house. I'm just sitting here sulking hoping I can die. Can you please close the curtain and put on clothes. I do not need to see your tits or vagina anymore than I already have.”

Katie closes the curtain and begins to dress herself.

”Why are you still trying to kill yourself?”

”Is your vagina still exposed?'”

”I am pulling my pants up now.”

”Don't talk to me until your shit is covered. It's just weird otherwise.”

”Ok. They'r up. I am completely dressed.”

Frodo threw the curtain open and stepped out of the tub. Still holding the toaster.

”Hand me a new towel.”

She reached to the shelf and tossed him a towel. He set the toaster on the toilet and began to dry himself off.

”Thanks, I'm gonna head out and make Crack take me to the store.”

”No. We need to talk about this shit you're going through.”

”Like what?”

”You threw me out of the house. Tossed money at me, and basically called me a whore.”

”Did I? I'm sorry. You're not a whore, you're always welcome here. I'm just not ok.”

”What's going on?”

”Sarah had sex with Crack, in front of me, and then she left me. But before she went, she kissed him. I'm lost without her. And I just wish she would have at least kissed me before she left.”

Katie walks over and hugs Frodo. His arms stay down at his sides, and he just cries in her arms for a few minutes.

”Dad, it's going to be fine. I'll call her in a little bit, and have her stop by. Ok? I promise. I talked to her last night. She still loves you, she's just hurt really badly.”

”You talked to her?! When?!”

”Yesterday, at Dinner. She came by with some Big Boy. We ate together in my office, and talked. She cried on my shoulder.”

”Where's she staying?”

”With her mom.”

Frodo let pulled away from Katie and headed to the door. He grabbed the handle, and turned back to face Katie.

”Oh, Crack's dad, Mike, is here. He's a dick. Keep your stuff as G rated as possible. He's a perv.”

”Yeah, we met.”

Frodo shrugged and headed out of the bathroom. Katie drained the tub, and turned the water back on letting it heat back up. She strips once again and keeps an arm in the water to feel it warm up to the right temperature. She steps in the water, and closes the curtain. Suddenly she hears the door open and expects Mike to be there trying to catch a peep. The curtain opens and instead of Mike, it's Frodo with a blindfold on. He's holding a razor and some shaving cream in his hand.

”I ain't looking, but take these and shave that shit. No one likes a hairy snatch.”

She takes the razor and cream.

”I do not have a hairy vagina!”

”Your crotch was hairier than Sarah's, that's too much.”

”Not that it's any of your business, but I don't go bald, I keep a little strip, it's a cute target.”

”Too much fucking information.”

Frodo turned and walked right into the door, not out of it, but into it. Katie closed the curtain and went back to showering. After showering, she stepped out of the tub, and walked over to the sink where she had a hand mirror in a drawer. She pulls it out and begins to examine her pubic area with it. After a few minutes she goes back and grabs the razor and cream.

”Well, looks like I could use a bit of touching up.”

After cleaning up her pubes she jumps back into the shower to rinse off again. This time the water was getting cold, so she had to rush to get it all clean. She quickly popped out and dried off, and put on her robe and headed to her room to get changed. She put on a pair of jeans with a light blue shirt with a candle on it. The shirt said “Is it just me or is it hot in here”, it was a gift from Sarah. She walked into the living room to see Frodo beating Mike with a Waffle Maker and a TV Remote. Crack was standing there leaning on his cane, and Katie walked over to nuzzle up to him.

”Hey, so what's up with this?”

”Dad made some inappropriate comments about you. Fred flipped out. Don't confirm what happened, ever. It makes this funnier.”

”Oh, ok. What'd your dad say?”

”Talked about how you guys had sex last night, and how you like old men.”

”Oh, fun.”

She stops and smiles at Crack.

”GO DAD! KICK HIS ASS! HE TOUCHED MY BUTT!”

Frodo begins to slam Mike's head into the floor, repeatedly.

”Hey, lemme ask you something.”

”Shoot. Oh, and please get your hand off of my ass. I don't think it's appropriate anymore.”

”This nuzzling, the coming to have sex with me last night. What does it mean?”

”Sleeping with you was going to be a thank you for always being there for me. The nuzzling is just because I feel safe with you. But, Crack, there's no romance between us. Not on my end anyway. I'm sorry, I know it sucks, and seems like I'm teasing, but I have no interest in dating you.”

”It's ok, Katie. I understand. And if it ever becomes acceptable, I'd love to spend the night with you.”

As Frodo rammed Mike's head into the shattered TV, that had not been replaced yet, Crack leaned down and kissed Katie. She didn't fight back. Frodo pulled Mike out of the TV and literally threw him into the front yard before walking out and pissing on him. Right as the delivery team came with the new TV.

”Yeah, just put that where the other one went.”

Frodo walked back in, and into the kitchen. Katie and Crack were no longer kissing, and Katie was trying to pretend like it didn't happen. Frodo walked into the kitchen to cook up a bowl of Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Alfredo Pasta while he watched his new tv.

”Finally, I can kill myself in peace. But not today, today I enjoy my new TV and Pasta.”

”Sup, fags. Guess what time it is? Time for me to bust ass and break hearts. Ok, not really. Since you all knew this was coming, and if you didn't then you must be fucking . Because, I have to tell you, this idea of postponing my suicide for Pasta and to kick people's ass, it's the best idea I've had all day. It gives me more time to stomp around in the metaphorical shit that is the Underground. You know what's underground? Sewers, and do you know why? Because they're full of shit. Just like Kirk's team. Aweome, Actually, it's not awesome. It's almost as painful as having to sit through a Vinnie Lane promo. Almost. Because we fucking get it, Lane. You and your nasty bitch of a girlfriend go and do stupid domestic stuff while you tell her how radical you are. Totally gnarly, . See, here's the problem with that same formula for Lane. It's not interesting. Oh, Lane's having coffee with Todd talking about trying to get threesomes. Now, he's at the mall trying to find clothes for Roxy. And then, look, he's at Wal-Mart. And the entire time nothing interesting happens. Giovanni Ferrari once told an anecdote about coming across Tommy Gunn and him discussing sweat pants. That's what Lane's life is like. A discussion about Sweat Pants.

And he wants the world to be all about him. Fantastic, I can do that. I can dedicate my entire life to making him regret wishing for that. But then, the second he sees my name he tries to push it off like that's me doing it. I bet right now, he's actually crying to Kirk, begging Kirk to do something to get me out of here. Because he knows that he couldn't beat me without help, because unlike he did, I chose to fight that match with dignity and honor, and not puss it up. But now? Now, I brought a fucking crew with me. Sure, part of my crew is Maverick, but that's just not important right now. What is important is that I'll kick the shit out of Lane, Knight, Swann, and Wallace all at once. It won't take much effort on my part, and then, after I stomp these bitches I get to pick my title shot. And hold onto it. What title do I want? Hmmm. I'll have to think about it for a while. And should I kill myself before I cash in that shot, Swaggy will take it. Oh, Lane will flip his shit, a part timer like Swagmire becoming a champion. This'll be the best year ever. I fucking love it.

Oh, and Lane, just something to think about. Roxy Cotton is not attractive at all. She looks like a cross between Mastermind's record, and the shits that Gilly drops in Hotel Toilets. The real bombs that clog that shit. You know how big of an assbomb you need to drop to clog a hotel toilet? Peter does. So does Roxy. Because it's how she was born. A Fat Mexican Peter dropped her out of his asshole after fucking Mastermind's win loss record. She's so fucked up looking that even I wouldn't sleep with her. And that says a lot, because I actually fucked a dog, a sheep, plenty of other things that I forgot about. Rumors circulate about whether or not I fucked a llama, and whether or not I shat into a Ziploc baggie, wrapped an electric blanket around it and fucked that shit for three days straight. A clue, I probably would choose that turd in a blanket over Roxy. But, even you know that she's fucking hideous, which is why you're trying to pick up my left overs. You know what I mean. Going after Caroline after I already fucked her for three fucking hours, on camera. You want my sloppy seconds, because it's how you can try and get yourself noticed. By trying to be me. Do it some more. Complain about me hitting on people as you literally try and seduce every woman you meet in a horrible attempt at covering up your own faggotdom. .

Last thing, Lane:"

[Image: KFOf8ra.gif]

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post