Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-27-2024, 06:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting My Head Back In The Game
Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace Offline
Football and wrestling are my passions

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-26-2014, 07:50 PM

"When the game stands tall, always stand your ground", my coach once told me. Never give up. Follow your destiny. Be the best you can possibly be. I've followed all of my coach's instructions, and that's why I'm here today. Why I'm here standing in front of the XWF, giving 100 percent. My glory days are not behind me, but they are just getting started. Sure, I was a great football player, but does anybody really care? Probably not. They're not judging me on how I performed in the past. They're judging me on how I perform now. The present. All eyes on me. My past passion is left in the dust. My current passion is what is in the now. This is not football but wrestling. No matter how big the challenge is, how difficult it might be, I always give my best efforts. It's time to buckle down and become the best wrestler I can be. No more touchdowns. No more endzone dances. Instead, touchdowns will be replaced with pins. Endzone dances replaced with title belts. Stiff arms replaced with clotheslines. I'm leaving the stadium for good and entering the arena."

Tyroil pauses for a couple seconds.

"Wrestling is life"

[Image: QRdvLq.gif]

Proud former football player from the University of Miami
Edit Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-27-2014, 04:21 AM

"One Wallace is enough, get the fuck out of here."

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-27-2014, 05:02 AM

"You two related?"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post