Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 09:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
New and Old Acquaintances
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-30-2015, 10:49 PM

A cold and dreary day. LH Harrison rides through the country-side in a Greyhound bus. The raindrops hit the window pane as Harrison stares out through the foggy evening. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his iPod. He’s in deep thought as he begins writing in a notebook of his. He flips to the next song. As the next song slowly starts up, LH hears faint whispering behind him.

Is that LH Harrison? Wasn’t he dead? Yeah I thought he was! That creepy Doctor guy brought him back though…

LH Harrison removes the earbuds from his ears. He sets the iPod in the seat next to him. He turns around and looks at the two young ladies.

Hello ladies, I’m LH Harrison.

Harrison extends his hand and they shake it while looking at him with mouths agape. One girl is roughly 20 and the other is probably around LH’s age. Both of the ladies are flushing around the cheeks as they stare up at The Inspiration. Harrison rests his chin on his folded arms as he’s turned around towards them.

So you ladies watch wrestling do you?
Yeah!
XWF or do you ladies watch the fake stuff too?
You mean like the WWE?
Right, do you watch that garbage?

The girls look at each other and giggle.

We used to and that’s actually how we got into watching the product. Our favorite wrestler over there was Randy Orton!
Oh girls… please tell me it was just because you found him attractive? You know, like an orange piece of bacon?

The girls giggle.

We did find him cute… then we found out there was a guy in the XWF who looked just like him! So we decided to watch it. After seeing how hard they hit each other and how real the action was, we couldn’t turn away from it.
So who do you girls like in the XWF? Obviously I’m your favorite.

The older girl bites her nail softly as she meets the other girls’ eyes. They laugh hesitantly which makes LH laugh in response.

Girls, girls I’m only kidding. I’m sure you probably like some of the excellent female wrestlers in the business, am I right?
Well, yes and no. Our favorite wrestler is actually ‘Loverboy.’

LH rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

So like I said, you girls like the excellent female wrestlers. So who else do you girls like?
Well we did like Maverick when he debuted, but… then he literally shit all over a title.
Literal shit on the second highest title on the show!
Wow, what umm… colorful language you ladies have. I apologize I… just haven’t had too much conversation lately. Well besides the doctor that you mentioned. How do you ladies feel about the doctor?
His glass eye was really creepy.
But now it’s gone.
Yeah! That Pest is a twisted fuck!
Whoa!

LH looks around making sure no one was paying attention or had overheard her. The girls are on the back row and the older couple across from both LH and the girls are snoring softly. LH shakes his head before turning back to them.

So I didn’t catch your names?
Well, I’m Christine. (The older girl)
And I’m Breana! (The younger girl)
Well Christine and Breana, it was nice meeting you girls. Are you going to be watching Game Show Shove It?
Of course! I don’t think I understand how it works though…?
Basically the entire card won’t be decided until the actual show including the game show we are participating in. So I could be in anything from Family Feud to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire! Kinda weird for a wrestling show wouldn’t you agree?
It is, but we’ll be purchasing the special event. After all, it’s only $8.99 on the XWF Network!
That’s right ladies! Now I will be turning back around, but it was a pleasure meeting both of you. Actually…

LH turns around and begins looking through the small bag he had sitting in the floorboard by his feet. He finds what he’s looking for and pulls it out. Turning back around, LH hands two lanyards to the two girls. They look at the lanyards and look at him dumbfounded.

Now those are VIP passes for any show you may go to in the future. I know it’s a pricey gift, but I have no one else to really give it to.
What about your dad or your brother? Or that guy who used to hang around you all the time?
My dad? No one has heard from him in months. Basically the last time I saw him was the last time anyone saw him. Vanished into the night. As for Franky, ever since he took up that job with the government, he moved out of Hope and basically created a whole new life for himself. I haven’t spoken to him since I came back from the grave… I think he would be angry.
I assume you mean Viktor Crumswell? Viktor actually fell into a depression whenever I was… away. He was taken into a mental hospital and won’t allow visitors unless immediate family.

Well that’s… depressing. I’m sorry LH.
Yeah… so enjoy the passes. Hopefully I’ll see you at a show. Come find me and I’ll introduce you to some of the boys. Even some of the girls. Even ol’ Lovergirl.

The girls laugh as LH joins them momentarily. He turns back around and lays his head back against the headrest of the seat. As he lays back, he begins to feel guilty for not talking to the most important people in his life. His wife was gone. His kids were gone. His mother was gone. His only people left were his brother, follower, and father. Perhaps it was time he began telling them the truth…

The scene re-opens to show a man walking up to a mental hospital entitled “David and Crow Rehabilitation Hospital.” He walks up the hill and to the front entrance. The sliding doors slide open with a doorbell noise. LH Harrison walks up to the front desk and drums his thumbs on the desk.

Hello ma’am. How are you doing today?
Sign the list, we’ll get to you.
Ma’am, I spoke to a Miss Murphy about seeing a Mr. Crumswell. He was admitted here a little over a month ago.
Are you kin?

LH Harrison’s drumming of his fingers stops.

No. She said it would be okay though. Since his family is no longer with us.
He has no family?
None to speak of. I am as close to family as the man has.
Well Mr. Davis, please go on through. Mrs. Murphy’s office is right through those doors and on the left.

The lady points with her extended fake nails towards the push doors that you always see separating the lobby from the back part of the hospital. Harrison thanks the woman and steps towards the doors. He pushes them open and sees a closed door to the left with the bracket “Tina Murphy, Leading Nurse” on the door. Harrison smiles at the door before walking on. Truth be told, Harrison hadn’t called about meeting anyone. He just needed to get by the front door. He did call earlier to find out who the leading nurse was and also what room Viktor was staying in.

Room 221

Harrison walks to the end of the hall very quickly. He reaches the elevators. He looks down the hall to his left and sees no one. Harrison bashes the up button on the panel. Harrison sticks his hands in his hoody pockets and taps his foot in anticipation.

He glances upwards to see the screen saying the number 3. He licks his lips impatiently. He looks down the right hall to see a sign saying “Stairs.” Harrison steps away from the elevator and walks over to the stairs. He opens the door and proceeds to jump up the stairs two at a time. Harrison scales the steps and lands on the next floor. He opens the door and sees directly in front of him…

Room 221

Harrison rushes forward and opens the door wide. Inside is Viktor Crumswell sitting on the bed looking at the ceiling absentmindedly. LH slowly walks over to the bed and sits on the edge. Viktor sits up makes eye contact with LH and looks in pain.

Yu-you… you’re duh-dead… hu-how..?
I know Viktor. I was gone… now I’m back. C’mon, let’s get out of here.

Viktor hugs LH’s neck as LH's eyes begin to swell.

Stop Viktor. I missed you too buddy. Now let’s get you out of here.

The Inspiration stands up and pulls the rotund Viktor to his feet. He grabs Vik’s hand and leads him into the hallway and into the stairwell. They get down the stairwell and exit the door. They keep moving until they round a corner and see the lady from the desk talking to a skinny lady wearing a name tag that read “Tina Murphy.” They stop at the corner and wait a few moments. Eventually, Tina goes back into her office and the receptionist walks away.

You ready, Viktor? Let’s go home.
O…kay.

Harrison grabs his hand and they burst through the doors separating the two and rush for the front door. The slide doors open and the duo rush out of the building and into the car in the parking lot. Harrison begins driving. He turns to see Viktor and smiles.

He was no longer alone.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post