Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 03:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
In Response To Ruben A. Mitchell
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-15-2014, 12:53 PM

Monday 15th December 2014
Pelham Hotel
New Orleans, Louisiana

The camera fades in to the Hotel Room of Mastermind, and he is looking out of the Hotel Room window, he looks at his watch. He is getting ready for the Monday Night Madness match that he is in.

He turns and looks at the camera.

"Well I certainly know by now that you hate anyone calling you by your full name, Ruben A. Mitchell. But as you well and truly know, I don't play by the rules. I am not intimidated by you. the fact that you beat up anyone who is anyone including the opposite sex, even when they're not in a ring, isn't good. I mean I only do it because they are put in front of me. Otherwise I respect them well and truly while I am out of the ring. You do not respect any one, so first and foremost that's your biggest downfall."

Mastermind shakes his head and looks out the window. He looks at his watch.

"You just don't get it Ruben A. Mitchell, so I'm going to beat it into you. I don't have time right now, as I have a match soon, but I'll address it afterwards."

Tuesday 16th December 2014
EN ROUTE TO OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA

The camera fades in to onboard the Private Jet of Mastermind as he heads from New Orleans, Louisiana to Oakland, California. It shows Mastermind sitting with his eyes closed. He had just competed on Monday Night Madness, against Justin Sane and Ethan Donovan. Mastermind speaks without opening his eyes.

"Ruben A. Mitchell. I just love addressing you by your full name because I know it pisses a scum bag like you off. You think the whole world owes you because of your anger to the rest of the human race, you think the whole world owes you because you spent time behind bars, and you think the whole world owes you because you were just paroled. You know what Ruben A. Mitchell, the whole world owes you squat. The whole world does not give a shit about you.

"I don't give a shit about you. You stand between me and my Christmas holidays, you stand between me and a decent break before I come back to the XWF and fight for more gold, and to climb the ranks. I need to give you a beat down so severe that you will think twice before facing anyone else around here. I need to teach you a lesson in respect. If you don't respect women, you don't respect yourself. If you don't respect yourself, you don't respect others.

"If you don't think I'm good enough, or don't think I can handle myself in a parking lot then more fool you. But I'll show you I mean business, and the way I'll show is by a little excursion."

Mastermind clicked his fingers and the camera fades out.

OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA
Bay Area Parking Company
Uptown
2100 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, California
10 P.M.

The camera fades in late Tuesday Night to the Bay Area Parking Company, it is a Parking Lot in uptown Oakland. It is 10 P.M. and the Parking Lot is empty, or so it seems.

Mastermind walks onto the lot. He looks at the camera.

"Ruben A. Mitchell, I'm going to show you that I mean business, and when I say I'm going to do stuff to you, I absolutely mean it. I'm not taking you lightly, but you man are just one mean person, that I am going to destroy, and show you what absolute respect is all about."

Mastermind turns back and continues walking further. Suddenly from out of no where, a man with a Green Mohawk, steps out into viewing range. They look at one another. Suddenly Mr. Mohawk runs at Mastermind He swings his fists, Mastermind jumps back and Mr. Mohawk swings again. This time Mastermind catches the arm, and pulls Mr. Mohawk into him, and delivers elbows to his face. He then knees him in the guts and sends him flying into some trash cans.

Mastermind looks back at the camera.

"I know how much you like to use your hands Ruben especially for beating up women, so as you can see, I can use my hands too."

Mastermind turns back and continues walking further into the Parking Lot. Suddenly from out of nowhere, a bald headed man with muscles so protruding walks into view. He is holding a Tyre iron.

They look at one another for a minute, before Mr. Baldie walks towards Mastermind. He swings his Tyre Iron, but Mastermind jumps back a couple of feet, then Mr. Baldie runs at Mastermind, and tries and hits him again, but Mastermind avoids the swing, and punches his assailant in the face. He keeps on throwing rights and lefts, and Mr. Baldie drops the Tyre Iron, and then Mastermind follows up with a clothes line that drops him.

Mastermind grabs Mr Baldie, helps him to his feet, and sends him running into a pile of wooden boxes. Mastermind turns back to the camera.

"Weapon or no weapon, I still have your number Ruben."

Mastermind turns back and continues walking further along the Parking Lot. Suddenly from out of no where steps two guys. Both wearing leather jackets, and they both have a motorcycle drawn on the back of their jackets.

Mastermind is sandwiched between the two thugs. Thug #1 rushes him, but Mastermind jumps sideways, collects the thug on his way past, and sends him crashing into the 2nd Thug. They both go down. Thug #2 quickly gets up, and does a hand stand before throwing a punch and managing to connect to the right cheek of Mastermind. Mastermind reacts by grabbing the thug and laying into him with several knees to the gut and then snaps a DDT. He gets up and sends the 2nd thug crashing into a fence. He walks over to the 1st thug who is trying to get to his feet, but Mastermind grabs him and sends him crashing into the wooden boxes with Mr. Baldie was lying. Mastermind turns back to the camera, rubbing his cheek.

"The lesson there Ruben, is always prepare for the unthinkable. Someone else might show up wanting to interfere. You may never now, but you have to be prepared for it. Weapons and what ever else you can defend against."

Mastermind had almost reached the end of the Parking Lot, when he was cut off by a giant of a guy, wearing nothing but a white t-shirt and shorts. He was holding a base ball bat. He quickly swings the bat, and just connects with Mastermind in his stomach. Mastermind bends over. Mr. Giant, starts laughing and walks closer to him. He holds up his bat, and is about to bring it down on Mastermind's back, when Mastermind drops to his knees and low bows him.

Mr. Giant's eyes blow out in pain, and starts to water. Mastermind then jumps back to his feet, and connects with several uppercuts and then lefts and rights. Mr. Giant drops the baseball bat and stumbles backwards. Mastermind follows up with a take down, and starts laying into him with more lefts and rights. He then gets up and helps Mr. Giant to his feet, before sending a knee into his stomach to make Mr. Giant bend over.

Mastermind then picks up the base ball bat, and starts hitting Mr. Giant on his back, until he falls to the ground. He then sends the bat flying somewhere into the parking lot. He then helps his assailant to his feet again, and sends him crashing through some glass that was left in the Parking Lot. Mastermind turns back towards the camera.

"And that is why you Ruben A. Mitchell do not get it. I am that dam good. I have your number, and on Wednesday your number is up. I will show the world that I will be your judge, jury and executioner and hold you accountable for all your past actions. I will teach you humility, I will teach you respect, and I will teach you to god dam look at women differently. I'm coming for you Mitchell, you best get ready, because ready or not, here I come."

Mastermind then walks off, leaving a trail of attackers in his wake. The camera fades out.

Overall - 61 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 1 Win 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 1 Win 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub