Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-22-2024, 01:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lot 2
Ruben A. Mitchell Offline
I'll Fight You in Any Kind of Match

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-13-2014, 11:30 PM

You're quite the storyteller, trenchcoat. The stories of your high school and day to day life are about the same quality of those that I hear back in prison. Things happened in their teenage years that made them really violent and aggressive, They got arrested for whatever petty crime they tried and failed to get away with, they bitched and moaned for a while, and then they find themselves getting fucked over by Bubba. Come to think of it, I think you might have been Bubba's bottom bitch before and you choose not to bring that up. It would seem like a very important detail to remember. I dunno, maybe his massive fat cock penetrated you so hard it gave you amnesia or something.

Oh, and congratu-fucking-lations on catching a slip of the tongue. You want a prize? A cookie? A punch to the face because your smartass doesn't know how to ignore mishaps like those? That's all you'll get when you're up against my type.

So your mother died, boo hoo, parents always fucking die. Did you expect her to die after you? Well you're fucking forty now, so I doubt your own mother would be able to live for that long, especially if you weren't her first child. Hell, the way you're talking, you're probably the youngest of the fuckers that came out of her ancient pussy cat. You're just like those entitled little shits that I beat up before I joined this garbage hut of a federation. What with their expensive houses and their expensive belongings. I can't fucking blame you for not going outside to get a fucking tan, if I owned all that shit, I would seclude myself inside as well.

Am I jealous? Fuck yeah I'm jealous! Who wouldn't want to be in your shoes with all that shit that gets demolished by other fighters? Probably the people that don't want to pay to fix that shit, but whatever, look at all that stuff we could have. Hell, come Wednesday, you'll probably bury yourself in that thinking room after losing to a man like me.

Am I being too ambitious? Well that's what you get for calling me by my full name. And since you have the gall to call me by my full ring name, allow me to tell you the story of exactly what I did to Akira Tanaka, the only child that was ballsy enough to rat me out to the police, even after I threatened her with an even more brutal beat down if she did. Chick's got more balls than you, trenchcoat.

But first, I have to find some music again, because heaven forbid I talk without music.

How about Jane's Addiction? That should do well enough for this story.

Now let's see, I encountered Akira while she was looking for me for whatever reason. I think she said something about revenge for beating up her friend or something. I was roaming around an empty parking lot, looking for teenagers that needed to spread their angst through fight clubs to beat up. I was beginning to think that my entire trip to this lot was for nothing until I saw her. She didn't seem to notice me either, much to my pleasure. She just seemed to look around in every which direction and pout when she couldn't see me. She brought her friend along with her as well, and she was dressed in karate gi for whatever reason. Maybe to try and kick my ass if she couldn't do it. I took this opportunity to ruin her picture by sneaking up behind her while preparing a sucker punch to the back of her head. As soon as I was about to throw out the most awkward looking punch in existence, the camera snapped.

I have the photo right here. I just need to figure out how to paste it on the screen.

Now how the fuck...?

Oh, I see, there's a scanner right here. I just have to insert the photo like so, and...

[Image: Tekken__Unlikely_pair_by_Kenshiro_FDP.jpg]

Okay.

Anyways, it kind of disoriented me for a bit, which led to that chick in the karate gi and Akira finding out about my presence. Once they figured out that I looked exactly like the man that beat the ever living shit out of her boyfriend, they decided to beat the ever loving shit out of me. They probably didn't expect that I'd enjoy getting slapped limp wristedly, nor did they expect that I'd moan out of pleasure and beg them to keep going. They started to get a little creepped out by my antics and tried to simply push me around to calm me down.

They didn't know is that when I become aroused, I have to keep getting hit, otherwise I hurt them in order to finish shooting my load. So while they were pushing me around, I became more and more violent, up to the point where I have to yell at them to either hurt me or I hurt them. They just wouldn't stop lightly pushing me. So, I did what I had to do in order to finish my job and finish them off.

I threw the first really hard punch to Akira's friend. She ended up stumbling back and knocking over the camera while I went over to Akira herself. The camera picked up the exact moment I punched her in the stomach, knocking her up into the air and promptly left her clutching her stomach and started crying. What you didn't see is how she ended up losing her lunch and passed out on the streets. Here have that picture as well.

[Image: 2401191.jpg]

After that, I proceeded to roundhouse kick her friend's face in while she begged me to stop it. But I kept going. I wan't going to finish off with blue balls, you know? So after I knocked out a couple of her teeth, I pulled down my pants and slapped her ass repeatedly. After that...well I think you'd know.

When I finished, I ended up threatening her about how, if she told anyone about what just happened, I would be sure to make the same result happen once again. The rest is history.

Now why would I, a man that clearly remembers this happening as clear as day, tell this story to a New Zealander, a man who probably wasn't even aware that I love beating the shit out of everyone in my sights in order to achieve an orgasm? I want him to know just what he's up against. The fact that I won't stop until I make cream out of my own children should show him just what kind of danger he's in. You want to earn my respect? Stand up before the ten count. Or three...fuck it, it's all the same to me.

See you in the lot, trenchcoat.

You'll need more than your fists and Quinn to stop me.
Edit Hate Post Like Post