Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time for some Final Words
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-18-2014, 10:07 PM

Ericson Globe Arena
Johanneshov, Stockholm, Sweden

The cameras fade in to the locker room of Mastermind as he gets set to compete in a Triple Team Match against Joey Hawkins, and the thing he calls COM. Chair of Mastermind.

He sits staring at the floor. On the floor laid out neatly is his X-Treme Championship Belt. He knows that the camera is on, he knows people are watching. He's trying to find the right words.

"Monday 25th August 2014 will always be a day that I will remember for ever."

Mastermind kept his eyes on the belt.

"Not many of you people out there will remember why Monday 25th August 2014 will always hold a significant part in my memory. None of you will care. But I care. I care very much. It was the day that I finally got my hands on this X-Treme Title after many, many months of trying, including an failed attempt of getting it in a real match. It meant so much to me when I first won, and it was extremely painful when I lost it to Bobby Zi, 14 days later.

"I won it from Mystica after pinning him for 12 hours after he won it at the Relentless Pay Per View, 3 days before. It looked like it didn't mean much to him then, but it meant a hell of a lot to me. It still does."

Mastermind continued to keep his eyes on the title.

"So imagine my surprise when I won it again after pinning Evertrust who held it for over 40 days 6 days ago. 6 days I've held this precious title that I fought hard for the first time. 6 days. The first time I held it was for 14 days. If I get past tonight I could very well end up with it for 14 more days as I have next week off. All I have to do is get past tonight."

Mastermind picks up the title and looks at it, and then looks at the camera.

"Joey Hawkins, like I said, I admire your commitment at returning from self imposed retirement, and doing a stellar job to this point, of winning a match. Yes, I felt that brough kick of yours a few times, and yes it hurt, but it didn't put me in a position to lose a match. I seem to recall I bet you, and was the one responsible to send you packing.

"I know you've got redemption on your mind also Joseph, but your redemption I'm afraid will not be enough. You won't beat me. But together we can stand up to COM, and do what is needed to get rid of it. As long as we do it together I'll have your back, but if for one minute I suspect you are going to turn on me, then all bets are off.

"Let's fix the situation with COM first and foremost, and then focus on each other when that stupid chair is out of the picture."

Mastermind semi laughs, and runs a hand through his hair. He looks at the belt and then back at the camera. He places the belt over his shoulder.

"COM, or Chair of Mastermind. You say you own me. Don't be a fool, don't be an idiot, don't for one second think you own me because you don't. You never owned me, I never owned you. You are a fake, and you are an imposter. And there will be no bloody way that you'll get what ever you get on my belt. No bloody way."

Mastermind stands up yelling at the camera.

"The arms won't help, the wheels won't help, your back of the chair won't help, your personality won't even get you very far, and if you think your blades are going to do the trick then heaven help you."

Mastermind stops, and realizes he has been yelling. He starts inhaling and exhaling, and slowly sits down.

"You may have proved your 5 minutes of comedic value COM to the XWF, but that's all it was. 5 minutes of comedy. Your a laugh a minute, and you're a joke to the XWF. Heavens knows why I am taking you seriously than Joey Hawkins, but that's what it has to take to walk out of Wednesday Night Warfare keeping my belt with me. Sorry not walk out, run out.

"So COM I hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of comedic value, and then you'll enjoy the so many minutes of match time that you'll get, because that's all there is going to be for you. You'll realize that you are no good, and be laughed out of the XWF."

Mastermind breathed again, and looks back at the ground, then looks up

"I did see your interview just before. You do well giving interviews, just like a normal chair should. Straight up and down, not too tough, ta straight talker and you sat there looking very composed and relaxed. You look perfect to be on television. I think you missed your calling.

"You say you've supported me all these years, then that's big ups to you. Very big ups. I don't agree with that for one moment. You say you have magic and can change your shape and form. That's just bullshit. I have it from very good authority, that witch in fact, that she made you keep to one form, and one form only. That white seat. So you must be dreaming, you must be telling porkies, and you are a liar.

"Indeed the truth is, that you lie to get what you want and I've just shown you up. Like it or not, that's the case.

"You're not getting my belt, you're not going to beat me, I'm going to stay on top of my current win streak, and you are going to be sent to the scrap heap where you belong."

Mastermind stands up and takes the X-Treme title from his shoulder and looks at it. He then looks back at the camera.

"See you two in the ring COM and Hawkins. Enough talk. Time for action."

Mastermind walks off camera and the camera fades out.

Overall - 61 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 1 Win 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 1 Win 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub