Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Do I Even Have To Try?
Joey Hawkins Offline
Back and better than ever!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-11-2014, 09:48 AM

OOC: Scene opens up to Joey Hawkins in the gym lifting 65 lbs while a cameraman records him

Rookies, rookies, rookies. Why the fuck am I going up against shit rookies!? Why can't Shane see that I want to face bigger and better opponents? I want to be part of a main event with the fans screaming my name. Hawkins! Hawkins! Instead, I'm facing garbage rookies who are too stupid to release just one promo.In a way though, these matches will give me some practice. So when I have a match against wrestlers like Gator and Pryce, I'll be fully prepared for it because I will gain somewhat of experience from facing these rookies. In fact, they're not even rookies. They're jobbers!

Tyson Fury and Harley Jack. Who the fuck are these people exactly? We don't know. Because they don't see a future in wrestling in the XWF. I mean seriously, don't be fucking camera shy and not release a promo. Can you actually try? You're a disgrace to the XWF! Why did you even enlist yourself into the XWF if you're not going to put even 1% of effort into your matches?

They're just practically giving the win to me. I bet I could just punch one in the face and kick another in the ribs, and I'll get the pinfall. Like I said before, they're just like jobbers.

I'm actually starting to get a little pissed off that they won't put up a fight. I mean an easy win is not a good win. Any win is good however, if your opponents don't even try, is it actually a win? As I long as I absolutely destroy them, this should feel like a win. Thanks for the easy win, you jobbers!

[Image: OuzNj8Z.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post