Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-22-2024, 06:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Breakfast with Ghost Tank
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-07-2014, 09:51 PM

The video opens up to reveal the empty room, dimly lit, the blood having dried up. Soon Alvald's voice rang through the room, the green words flashing on the screen

Can You Hear The Screams

M-Mister Ghost Tank...W-wake up, s-sir.

The cameraman showed Ghost Tank was alone in that filthy bed, covered by a wool blanket. Alvald moved closer, speaking louder

Mister Ghost Tank! A new opponent has shown his face! You need to respond, sir!
What time is it, Alvald?
It's almost Nine in the morning.
Ugh...I so hate mornings, Alvald.
Well, um, Sir, I'll go get breakfast? You watch what Kessler says and I'll be back with something for us to eat.

With that, Alvald set the camera onto a tripod. Ghost Tank grumbled, slid out of bed, still wearing his black pants, but that's it. Stepping onto the cold floor, Ghost Tank slowly found himself carrying his wool blanket with him to his t.v., spinning the camera around so that those viewing the video package saw him turning the t.v. on, then sitting down before it and watching Steven Kessler on the screen. By the time Alvald came back, he'd find the Kessler video still running on, but Ghost Tank sitting, leaning forward, head downard. If the video had not been going, he would've thought Ghost Tank was meditating. This caused Alvald to yell out,

Mister Tank! Wake up! I've got breakfast, sir!

With some grumbling, the large, blanketed man awoke, the smell of egg white sandwiches, hashbrowns, and coffee doing their job of waking him up quicker,

Thanks, and sorry about your head. It'll heal. Time heals all wounds, and quells all problems. Just like food fuels ones mind, ones soul.

Compared to Alvald's time with the large man thus far, he was, calmer, tame. He even whipped out his smart phone, began to record him. He sat in front of Ghost Tank, and saw the true colors of his eyes, a sky blue, and saw that those blackened teeth were just for the character, or so far, that's all he's seen use of them for. He barely touched his food, while Ghost Tank tore through several sandwiches, several hashbrowns, as well as two of the three large coffees, adding cream enough to make the coffee turn a caramel color, and a sickening amount of sugar. Drinking one down quickly, but savoring the second.

Eat, Alvald. It's junk, I know, but junk food is better than nothing. I have to watch these videos, and truly, the only one I look forward to is seeing Game Boy's.

Alvald took a bite of his sandwich, chewing quickly then swallowing so he can speak,

I'm sorry, but, it's so shocking. You show the world a single side, but you're completely different. Why? And why hurt me?

Ghost Tank laughed heartily, but it was in no way the same spine chilling laugh he uses in character

I come off as crazy, so my opponents know, but yet, don't comprehend, what to expect. You act crazy, they expect a certain style of fight. So, I choose to be unpredictable, so they have some predictability. They don't know what I'm truly capable of, though. They never will. When the screen flashed, saying I'm a 'New Kind of Beast' or whatever, it's because it's the truth. I am something most wrestling organizations cannot understand. I move like one of those five-foot-nothings, but I bring pain like I'm seven feet tall. My opponents cannot comprehend me, and because they can't, it shows how unintelligent they truly are. It shows they should get out of this business while they still can. Maybe they should form a training camp. However, wrestle? They should leave that to people like me.

Alvald continued to eat, but put the phone in his pocket, so he could continue filming. Once he finished his meal, however, he spoke again,

So you need someone like me, unaware of these things, to show just how mental you can be.

Exactly. Though, since I assume you'll be sharing this on whatever video sites there are, that I'll need to keep surprising you. If I do things to you and you know they'll happen, you won't show the proper emotion. So, Alvald, now is the time to tell me, just how far do you want to go? Because if I do well, you'll be joining me, however, you'll be in a great amount of pain on occasion. If you have a second job, or have schooling, you will have to quit.

Mister Tank, I'll go to the ends of the earth if it means getting further.

The screen fades out with them talking some more, preparing to watch the Kessler video as well as the other video from Game Boy.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post