Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the roids again, H?
Shane McMahon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-07-2014, 12:59 PM

What's up, H? My fantastic brother-in-law. What's going on huh? Last night I got a phone call in the middle of the night from Stephanie. She was drunk. She told me that you've been going insane on the roids again! You need to pack that stuff in, H. My three nieces, Murphy Claire, Aurora Rose
and Vaughn Evelyn don't need to see that shit! I know you're a great dad so I'm a little worried. Please don't be mad at her, H. She also said that your nose is so big and she loves it compared to your weener... I mean that was too much info. So yeah, H... Shane-O Mac just wanted to say look after my little sister, okay.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-07-2014, 01:01 PM

"Steroids give you a bigger dick. If he's on the roids his dick would be growing. The penis is a muscle."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Shane McMahon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-07-2014, 01:05 PM

I know that Frodo... But when it was.... Need a tweezer size, it couldn't have grew that much could it? Plus even if it did, no dick is going to catch up to that nose...

Hate Post Like Post