Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Russian Roulette
Bryan James Offline
New and Hungry

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-05-2014, 06:08 AM

The camera opens in a windy rainy park , The leaves are scattered everywhere the wind is howling and there s a real chill in the air , Bryan James is out in the middle of it jogging through the wet , He stops when he sees the camera , He takes his hood down and in a fit of heavy breathing

Bryan : Look at me I’m fucked and its wet and cold…I’ve been out here since 8 this morning training , you see the outdoors its my gym. I don’t have the money to pay for some swanky swimming pool and gym package deal , Hell I wouldn’t want it if I did, I’m out here training every morning and I love it, But theres something ironic about this setting , This weather. It feels like St Petersburg here….Okay maybe not half as crappy or cold, But you get the idea. You see Fedor Orlov our time is up this Wednesday its me and you one on one , Now I don’t if it’s a straight up match , A shoot match , or a cage match but no matter what it is Fedora . The result is going to be the same I’m picking up the W and my 4th win by the time Warfare rolls around.

James wipes the rain off the camera lens as it begins to get a bit foggy

Bryan James: Orlov you want to talk that I’m crying about my booking ? That’s lovely but that’s because I care, if you’re happy fighting guys like Dwight Schrute and Doc Shaw all the time be my guest, But me I’m aiming a lot higher than you’ll ever reach my friend, I’m here 2 weeks and already I’ve beaten a former World Champion on Madness . What have you done ? and I don’t mean in the Olympics or any of that bullshit because none of it relevant here, What happens in XWF is what’s relevant in XWF and you’ve done nothing here yet, Ya see I’m not moaning about who I’m facing , It’s just the fact that I so often have been in these multi man matches, If I had my way I’d knock off every single guy in here one by one in singles matches therefore leaving no doubts who the better man is , You see in Multi person matches you can get anomalys like what happened in the other match with the 2 of us in it , We both got pinfalls which was stupid, But this Wednesday I get to exercise the ghost of you , By putting you down permanently . That’s what going to happen Fedor I’m going to take my frustrations and take them out on you

Bryan James: You see Fedor I’ve been quite calm and reserved since I got here, But I think the time for Mr.Nice guy to go has come this week on Warfare I’m going to hurt you, I’m going to make you scream for mother Russia and Fedor you know what because I can I’m going to hospitalize you and theres no midgets, camera men, Olympic background that can save you

James runs on now with the camera running beside him he continues to talk

Bryan James: You see I have to go to the ring with 3 other guys I have no business mixing with on Monday for Madness Scully Silva and Maverick 3 guys who are probably fine , but I don’t need them and I don’t see why I should have to team with them , Then again as you said it’s the Kliq I must be doing something right here to be put in the ring with them , 4 guys who’s careers are over now but insist on coming back to steal the limelight, you know I’ll gladly put an end to there careers once and for all, Scumbags , But Fedor I again have to come back to the point why have you done nothing else but annoy me ? Its because you’re terrible Fedor no one wants to work with crap talent , and I’m going to prove it this Wednesday , You ever hear of old yeller over there in Russia ? It was the story of the family pet who had to be put down , Well this Wednesday I’m going to Old Yellar you Fedor

James stops again to take a drink and a breather

Bryan James: You see this ? It’s called taking a breather something I didn’t get a chance to do last Monday after I almost knee’d barny greens nose into his face , No sooner had I won the match and you were up my ass, But I gave you everything and more back, You couldn’t deal with me and then you have gaul to say you felt sorry for me ?Are you delusional ? or is it a show for the people of Russia who value strength and hate weakness ? You’re going to go home Thursday morning with you’re tail between you’re legs and you know what they won’t accept a loser over there , So you will have no where to go Fedor. And also are you hard of hearing or is you’re grasp of the English language that bad ? I never said I was anything like Owen Hart , That was Maverick I said me and owen have nothing in common and that he was dead …..Big Dumb Russian as usual , I know thinking is hard for you , So that’s why I’m gonna make it a whole lot easier for you this Wednesday when I black you out !

James runs off again as the camera fades out
Edit Hate Post Like Post