Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-24-2024, 09:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Escalation
PaladinChrisHartt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-18-2013, 09:18 PM

'The Paladin' Chris Hartt is at a gym and is doing his regular workout routine. He finises a set of butterfly curls. He sits up, sets the dumbells down and towels off. Grabbing a water bottle, he takes a healthy swig, then looks down to his feet.

"I refuse to feel bad for losing to Sebastian Duke. He was just better than me that night. We'll meet again, I'm sure. Not tomorrow, not next week, maybe. But we will and any remaining matters can be settled then."

Hartt stands up and walks over to a mirrored wall, replacing his 35 lb. dumbells and taking up two 50 lb. weights. He begins alternating bicep curls.

"This week, I'm tagging up with Angelus. Being new here, I know he's got no concern over who I am, just that I can do what's asked of me in this tag match. He's got nothing to worry about. I'll carry my end of the work load. He can count on me.

Benjamin Crane and Mark Flynn should be concerned. They know what to expect from Angelus, but they don;t know crap about me. But after this match, they'll know all they need to
."

Hartt finishes the set and returns the weights to the rack. He swigs more water and takes his towel, walking away from the weight rack.

"Ben Crane has already said he doesn't know why this newbie is being thrown into this match. Perhaps because as bored as he is, I've proven myself to be a solid commodity in this company. Perhaps he should worry more about finding his own reasons to keep fighting in this business rather than whining about who he's told to face. He may see nothing in me, but he won't feel that way after the match. He and Flynn can underestimate me all they want. It's their pride on the line. When they realize just what is in the ring with them, they'll wish they'd paid more attention and kept their head in the game. They'll find out how big of a mistake they made passing me over as nothing."

Hartt stops just before entering the locker room.

"I plan on bringing my best game to this match and doing all I can to shine. I'm in this match with the top men in this company and I refuse to do any less than my absolute best. Let's see if Crane and Flynn will do the same."

Hartt walks into the locker room, as the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes PaladinChrisHartt's post:
(03-20-2013)