Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 08:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The (Self Proclaimed) King is Resting, Long Live Chris Macbeth.
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-18-2013, 02:00 PM Shocked  The (Self Proclaimed) King is Resting, Long Live Chris Macbeth. -->

The scene opens with Chris Macbeth stood backstage at a XWF house show dressed in his casual gear.

[Image: UFCDiegoSanchez1.jpg]

As I have said before, last week on warfare I eliminated the United States Champion

Mark F#cking Flynn

From the over the top rope x-treme rules battle royal.

If it had not of been for unacceptable, amateur, under par, moronic, bullsh#t officiating it would have counted and the record books would have shown that on 13th March 2013 Chris Macbeth Eliminated World-1 International and Mark Flynn.

But the record books don't show that , so I say the record books are full of crap.

Now I have been put into a match with Gilmour who has failed to do what I REALLY did last Wednesday and defeat Mark Flynn.

The self proclaimed King of Wrestling.

"3 times the failure" Peter Gilmour is more like it.

I did in one night... Only my third match in my XWF career what one half of the Tag Team champions has failed to do in 3 attempts...

This week there will be no screw overs, there will be no interference from stupid X-Tron messages that up until last week seemed to try and hamper my nights.

What there will be is me...

CHRIS MACBETH

Stood victorious in the centre of the ring with Gilmour on the mat after receiving The Resting Bird and being Pinned

You see Gilmour you may have had a small amount of success in this business but you have never ever faced me in the squared circle.

Yes you have faced the current star or the month Sebastian Duke in a tag match...

But you lost..

Just like you have lost to Flynn and just like you will lose to me on Wednesday Night.

That being said I suppose this will be good for me as for some reason the powers that be here at the XWF must have some misplaced affection for Gilmour so I am sure when I have beat him I will get the necessary rewards my ability deserves. Much like Baltasar Gracian once said

" A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends."

On Wednesday Night, Gilmour is my enemy but he is also just another stepping stone in my quest for greatness. My quest to reach the top of this tree.

Don't let my use of the word quest fool you, this is no dungeons and dragons bulls#it, and there isn't really a tree but my point stands and it will take more than Peter Gilmour to stop me.

Don't think I didn't hear all that crap you were spouting off in response to me because I did hear every word of it.

Yes I did call you the king if comedy and you have obviously been hit over the head too many times to realise why.

Your a very comedic moron especially the way you describe yourself as the "king of wrestling" your also very funny with your misplaced confidence and attitude towards facing me when as I have gone over previously I already in my short time here in the XWF have done what you have failed to do 3 times, please don't try to play it down Gilmour because I know that hurts you more than anything I will do to you on Wednesday night.

Let me run down some of the qualities a king should have for you...

1: A crown that consists of Jewels and Diamonds that has no price due to the sheer importance of it. This is an item you could never wear due to the sheer size of your head, to humour you though may I suggest a Walmart shopping trolley. Size should be perfect and the value matches your stature as a "KING".

Plus the officials could use it to wheel your unconscious body out of the arena and back to the sidewalk where you belong.

THIS IS GOOD!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5jnaMIZW1U0VzivDSdnq...r30QJXGb8g]

THIS IS BAD!!!
[Image: 3386922093_ba3fd40b5e_n.jpg]

2. An Empire. A king should rule an entire Empire that should look up to them and abide by all they believe. The only empire or worshipers you have looking up to you are the cling on's in your underwear.

Got to start wiping your backside properly man.

THIS IS PROBABLE A CR#P GAME BUT THE MESSAGE IS GOOD!!
[Image: fvgMQ.jpg]

THIS IS BAD AND TOO GRAPHIC FOR WARFARE.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt3Ue34MnilGk52zTXyqZ...btWtsfSQHe]

3. A throne. All Kings need a Invaluable throne to sit upon when addressing there people and there empire.

Not a porcelain throne you will be say on crapping yourself before you face up against me on Wednesday.

THIS IS GOOD
[Image: throne2.jpg]

THIS IS BAD
[Image: dirty+toilet.jpg]

4. A castle or palace, a Real Ling would live in a Castle or Palace fit to home... Well a King.

A trailer in your mums back yard doesn't really fit the bill.

THIS IS ALSO GOOD!!!
[Image: Butron-Castle.jpg]

BUT THIS IS BAD!!!
[Image: W_NORFIRE_0304.jpg]

And finally

5. Every King needs a Lady stood by there side. Heck Henry the 8th had loads of them.

Shame he kept having them executed really.

THIS IS GOOD, JUST NOT EXACTLY DONE THE RIGHT WAY.
[Image: portrait9.gif]

THIS IS BAD

Well at least you have your Tag Title Belt, Walmart shopping Trolly Crown, Crap stained porcelain thrown and you little empire of Cling-ons hanging on to your hairy ass crack.

But hey like you have said there is a PPV coming up to crown the REAL King around here so at least you have a chance to try and prove you crazy funny theory.

I wouldn't hold you breath though..

Think about the people who will be entering that Gauntlet match.

Chris Macbeth,
Sebastian Duke,
Owen Crookes,
Unknown Soldier
Crimson Deadly
Crimson Cobra

Just to name a few. Oh and we mustn't forget the original thorn in your side...

Mark Fu#kin.......

Tell you what I don't want to torture you with that name anymore because very soon it will be another name that will keep you from sleeping at night, sending shivers down your spine and fear over shadowing your every move.

That name...

Chris Macbeth.

Please Gilmour don't be foolish enough to underestimate me like Flynn did last week or to question my dedication like Knightmask did because Gilmour...

Buddy.

I may have had no titles "here in the XWF" or even any Main Event matches but just close your eyes and try to think...

Think real hard...

Think real hard about the turn your career as a champion and main eventer here in the XWF will take when me Chris Macbeth "mid card Non Title Holder" defeats you at Warfare this week.

Scary thought isn't it Gilmour.

Heck they may then realise what I have known all along that your not even worthy of a chance to become the real KING.

Getting a bit scarier Gilmour?

I thought so.

And Mark Flynn I haven't forgotten about you and my promise from before our match still stands, I will be coming back and taking that US title off of you, mark my words...

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!!

But first this Wednesday, Gilmour you better turn up at Detroit with your A game because if you turn up from the California Sun with anything less it will just be embarrassing, for you, your fans and the XWF management who's obviously faulty light bulb flicked on in there heads when they thought it was a good idea setting up this match.

Either way the headlines on Thursday morning will read.

The (self proclaimed) King is Resting, Long Live Chris Macbeth.

That's right your the days of you Imaginary reign are numbered and your few fans will see you for what you really are...

Finished!!!!

I have been Chris Macbeth and I am here to entertain you.

Steve Sayors walks into shot and Macbeth looks at him slightly disgruntled.

Sayors: Hi Chris, can you confirm or deny the rumours that a floating around that you and your band are getting back together, and there is a possibility that you may well be performing on a XWF show.

Steve this isn't really a good time I am trying to prepaid for my match this week.

Sayors: I know you are but don't you think your fans would like to know the truth?

Have you still got your pocket knife Steve?

Sayors: yes I have it right here.

Sayors fumbles around in his pockets unable to find his trusty weapon.

Steve if you would just take my advise I have you during our interview last week and got some better glasses I'm sure you would be able to find the damn thing.

Steve attempting to ooze confidence persists with his question.

Sayors: So can you confirm this rumour.

Fine yes I can confirm it is something we are looking at in the future. Happy now.

Sayors: so you have no confirmed dates?

Steve why are you so interested are you a fan of our music?

Sayors looks nervous about how to answer this question.

Sayors: Um well, I haven't listened to a lot to be honest, but what I have heard its great.

No course your not, I did imagine you of a bit if a Carly Rae fan.

Go on Steve sing with me

Hey I just met you,

Steve then continues

Sayors: And this is crazy, here's my number, call me may...

Macbeth holds his hand up.

No Steve, that's just wrong. Your a grown man.. I think.

Steve Sayors looks a little embarrassed as Macbeth walks out of shot as the camera fades to black with the words.

#RestingBird

Gilmour your time has come!

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris MacBeth's post:
(03-19-2013)