Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 06:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
My Name Is.....
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-26-2014, 04:12 PM

PERTH, AUSTRALIA

END OF MASTERMIND vs ROBOWRESTLER1 MATCH ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT FEUD

Quote:RoboWrestler1 stiffens and falls completely to the canvas, he’s shut down all the way! Both wrestlers are dead in the ring! The referee has no choice but to count them both down!

1…

2…

3…

4…

5….

RoboWrestler sits up...

RoboWrestler then stands at attention...

Mastermind rolls over and gets to one knee, the ref stops counting.

RoboWrestler reaches into his side holsters and pulls out two pistols. He takes aim at his opponent who is finally getting to his feet. Mastermind turns around and as he does notices two red dots on his chest and then...

THUMP!!

THUMP!!

THUMP!!

THUMP!!

THUMP!!

THUMP!!

THUMP!!

THUMP!!

Mastermind's body starts convulsing as RoboWrestler starts laying waste to his opponent with rubber bullets. Mastermind falls backwards to the mat unconscious. RoboWrestler walks over to Mastermind and puts his big metal boot onto Mastermind's chest for the pin.

3!!

Winner: RoboWrestler1

BACKSTAGE AFTER THE MATCH

I'm aware I am still lying down.

I'm aware that I am no longer in the ring.

I'm aware that I have just had one bad beat down.

I'm thinking ahead to my next match...

A very important match on Monday Night Mayhem...

I'm thinking about the title match against Gator...

I'm thinking about the Television Title...

I'm still lying on my back, how can I get up from this?

How can I get up from my massive beat down?

How can I?

Answer: I just have to do it...

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades into the Mansion of Mastermind. He is seen sitting in his chair. This time, one of the rare times he is sitting facing the camera. He smiles.

"that was a big statement for you, Gator, to make. My last promo didn't show that I had fire in the guts, didn't show I looked ready, didn't show I looked hungry, didn't show I was up for Monday. Well I can tell you I am ready for Monday, I am ready. I have the fire in my belly, I have what it takes to bring you to your knees and take the Television Title from you. I have the guts to go one on one with you again. I am hungry again for another title.

"Are you hungry to keep the title? That's the question I need to ask you. Are you bored holding the title? Are you bored that you haven't had the challenges from others who wanted your title? Are you bored enough to let the title slip through your fingers.

"Let's turn it around on you Gator, shall we. For over 1 month you've held the Television Title. For over 1 Month you've defended it against others. For over 1 month you've been a great champion. But the signs point to your boredom with the title. The signs show you are hosting your own Shove It Weekend, because you haven't had the the challenges to give you the fight that you're so desperately craving for. That's why you set up Love It Sunday. So you can get other people to crave the challenge of Love It.

"I've got your number boyo. Now before I go. You've asked me what my name is. What's my name? What's my name? I'm not going to tell you my name because you can't handle the truth.... And it's none of your Business. The only name you need to know about is Mastermind."

Mastermind smiles and turns his chair around to face the camera. He starts whistling, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub