Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 03:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fires, Puppies, and Curses OH MY!
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-22-2014, 09:43 AM

LH Harrison is walking down the street seemingly in one of those moods where almost nothing can get him down. Viktor follows behind him and moon seems to beam down on this glorious night. Harrison turns his head to the right after he heard a huge commotion a block or two down. He motions for Viktor to follow and the two men begin running. Viktor stumbles and LH stops running. He 'stumbles' and falls down onto the sidewalk beside him.

Man that sidewalk is really no-selling our elbow drops isn't it? You okay, Viktor?

Viktor grins and stands up dusting himself off,
"of course I am Mr. Harrison." LH Harrison sighs and shakes his head.

I told you to call me LH, silly goose. We're buddies now.

LH pats Viktor on the back and begins running again, but he's watching Viktor more closely. They round the bend and see the enormous building on fire. Fire is literally erupting all over the building as the two look on. LH runs up to the firemen on the scene and asks if they need any help. The fireman looks at him and shakes his head. A noise is heard from the second floor, and it sounds like a baby crying. LH, unsatisfied with not helping, grabs a fireman uniform and helmet. LH takes off into the blaze without a moment's hesitation. The other firemen are yelling at him to get out of there. LH rushes into the inferno and navigates his way to the stairs but a huge fiery plank comes down and lands on them in front of him. LH carefully steps over and gets to the second floor. There he hears the crying again and goes to one of the doors. He goes to turn the knob but it's scalding hot. LH removes his gloved hand and tries a different tactic. He shoulders it but the door doesn't budge.

Very nice Mr. Door. You have a very solid framework. But it would be easier if you would open for me.

The door suddenly creaks open just on a delay from the hit, but it appears as though it responded to the compliment. LH looks at his hands and nods approvingly. He rushes into the room and smoke is all throughout the small apartment. He finally finds the baby laying in her crib barely breathing. LH lifts up the baby and carries it down the stairs and hands it to another fireman. Literally as soon as he does so he hears a whining and crying from what sounds like a puppy. Harrison wastes no time as he turns around and runs back up the stairs to the fourth floor. He dodges falling ceiling as he navigates his way up there. He hears the whining behind a door and looks at the door for a minute.

Um... You're a really pretty door?

The door handle appears to turn as LH celebrates his complimentary control. Then a gentleman steps out and hands two puppies to LH. The gentleman is bleeding badly from a wound and his head is burnt completely. He falls to the floor and doesn't budge. The two white puppies look up at LH and lick him as if they weren't afraid of him or the fire. LH begins scaling down the stairs, but one stairwell has been demolished by falling ceiling. LH takes a step back and dives over the flames and does a roll landing on his shoulder, but rolling through. He gets to his feet and leaves out the door as an explosion of flames erupts behind him. He continues running trying to ensure the puppies' safety.

[Image: giphy.gif]

He kisses the puppies on the top of the head as they both respond with licks to his cheek and neck. LH smiles largely as he hands them off to another firefighter. He looks around and Viktor runs over to him.

Viktor looks scared to death,
"Man are you alright? You can't just run into a fire like that! You could've died!" LH smiles and pats Viktor on the shoulder.

This life is all about helping one another and making life easier for others. I only did what I was compelled to do to help people out. They needed someone to brave the fire so I charged in.

The fireman who told him no earlier walks up and extends his hand.

Thank you son for helping out and saving the life of a baby. The parents are extremely grateful.

LH smiles and shakes his hand emphatically.

No sir thank you for all of your hard work on the daily job. Your contributions to society are appreciated daily by myself and my followers. God bless you. However you forgot to mention the two puppies' lives I saved as well. They count as lives too, but thank you nonetheless.

The fireman looks at him strangely before resuming his place shooting the ongoing fire with a high-powered hose. Viktor and LH turn and run into the family holding the small baby. The woman is crying and the man is looking at them with sadness in his eyes. The man talks and the sadness is felt in his voice too.

Thank you for saving our son. We owe you anything you want. Name you price.

LH shakes his head and pats him on the back.

There's no need for that sir.

I was going to grab the baby, but I had to get my wife out first. I was going to go back and grab the baby, but the door was too hot. Plus it locked behind me. So thank you so much.

Viktor looks at the people and seems outraged.
"Why didn't you grab the baby before you left you inconsiderate fu-" LH places a hand on the shoulder of Viktor and silenced him. Viktor looks at him as if not understanding.

I apologize for my friend's outburst, but he was merely concerned for my health. However just make sure to take good care of little...

Henry.

LH smiles and nods. Viktor looks at LH with an awestruck gaze,
"Why didn't you let them have it? They deserve every fucking thing that comes to th-AHHH!" A dead bird suddenly fell out of the sky and hit Viktor right on the head. LH shakes his head and helps his friend back to his feet.

That's why. We have to be extra sweet to everyone we meet in order to win this confrontation Sir Crumswell. So I would like to personally thank all of you firefighters for doing a fantastic job today!

LH yelled the last part as they began walking away from the died down fire. LH puts an arm around the broad shoulders of Viktor and laughs.

This is going to be a fun week, Mr. Crumswell. And to you, Dr. D'Ville. A fun week indeed!

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Gator (09-22-2014)