Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
X-treme Championship[rp #1}
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-16-2014, 11:45 PM

Bobby zi's entire career has been driven towards the esteemed spot in which he currently holds. For 8 straight days he has been the x-treme Champion of the XWF. Though affiliated with the circuit WWP(his former company and where his friends,chris and kaid compete..), overall you can say he holds dominion over both circuits: the WWP as well as XWF.

He is the Champions champion. The man amongst men. He is the best combatant in the world of sports entertainment today, and had proven so over and over again.

Actually bobby zi isn't the tallest of the Xwf's roster, but he is far from the shortest. He doesn't have the largest build, nor the slimmest. To look at him, you could tell that he was in great shape, but nothing about his physique really stands out amongst his fellow competitors. What does put him above all of the rest is his skill and his determination.

BOBBY ZI doesn't want to lose. He is a warrior and the ring is his battleground. He goes into war with one thought on his mind. Destroy the competition..step out the victor...

His training as a Navy SEAL in his country made him as hard as granite and as sharp as a razor. His time in the WWP gave him the ability to think on his feet and replan at the drop of a hat.

Bobby zi is the best wrestler in xtreme Wrestling Federation. This isn't proven by the x-treme Belt which he is the possessor of, not once but TWICE-- it is proven by his history in the ring, by the fact that he doesnt have any fear to bring down the "LEGENDS" of XWF. by the fact that he doesnt want to lose, and every weekend he shows his opponents and the fans alike exactly why that is--

BObby zi left the hotel gym and showered in the privacy of his own hotel room. He paid special attention to vents and other locations where bugs and hidden camera's could be hidden away-- he had heeded chris's warning.

The hot water cascaded down, washing away the sweat of the workout, and loosening up his tight muscles. He did a couple extra reps tonight-- just because he felt like it.

When he came out-- he threw on a pair of sweatpants, and one of his tight fitting gray 'wife-beaters'. He slumped down on the bed, and flipped on the television. He surfed through the channels in search of the XWF's own network: XWFTV.

He lay back, and chuckled to himself as he watched the company's propaganda being played on a 24/7 cable station. It featured promos past and present, endorsed product commercials such as 'Slacker-8 Flab Burner' and the popular "Triple T Energy Bars"...

He smiled to himself as he remembered the single commercial he'd done-- back during his time in the WWP. It was a Lucky Charms commercial where he bobby zi Powerbombed Karnage, and gave his cereal to some kids. Of course the whole thing was animated, but he did the voice-acting for it...

zi suddenly realized that a mastermind promo was playing on the TV-- one that he hadn't seen yet. As usual, the promo had about as much flair as a donkey taking a shit in a bowl of mashed potatoes, but then zi himself never really 'cut promos'-- and when he did they too were very simple and to the point. Mentally he took back the derogatory thought and watched the rest of what the man had to say.

Afterwards he turned the station to MTV2, and turned the volume down a bit.

he went overto his dufflebag, and retrieved the digital camera that chris and he shot 90% of their promos on.

He sat it on top of the TV, checked the area throughthe view-finder, and hit record.

bobby came back to the bed, and sat down looking into the camera. The videos on the TV acting as some sort of haphazard spotlight.

"Hello mastermind-- this is your Champion speaking. How are you doing today pal? Really? Well that's fucking great-- glad to hear it."

Bobby's voice was thick with sarcasm, but still held a kind of aggressive tension to it. It was one of those things that some performers had, and others wished they had.

zi's hair is still damp, and it stood out in different directions from his scalp. He enjoyed having short hair as it took almost no effort to take care of it.

His eyes reflected images of metal guitarists from the TV screen over dark brown irises. His eyes almost always held a look that many had refered to as being predatory. Tonight was no different.

"Let me cut right to the chase "M"-- I'm sure that there is a mirror or a picture of yourself you'd rather be looking at rather than a Bobby zi promo.."

"So you challenge my ability to be the X-treme Champion? Of course you would, I'd do the same if the roles were reversed-- something which I can assure you will never happen, I am the greatest champion and you damn know it."

"Well,you would wonder why i choose to defend against you ,yeah I've wondered that exact same thing myself, the only reason is ....."NO REASON" , and THAT is the sole-reason I've chosen to defend it against you-- MASTER"cant win"MIND..."

"I'm glad you approve of my ability to "walk and talk" like a champion, but your admiration stops there. Why is that? is it because you are too afraid to admit to yourself that there is no chance in Heaven, Hell, Olympus, or Hades that you could ever dream of defeating me?.."

"You can't win and you do know this. The serious fervor in which you've been carrying yourself lately shows a man who is absolutely determined to come out on top of this one. Well, Mastermind-- I hate to break it to you, but your inner thoughts of self doubt are one-hundred percent correct. You can not beat me. Period."

"I don't just walk like a champ or talk like a champ-- I am THE champ-- thoroughly. I'm a complete champion-- from head to toe, I can do it all and I always win. Ever since I come to this company, I've been kicking opponent's ass like a wrecking ball through a condemned lot and even if i lose atleast i give them suckers something to wonder about.."

"Then you try to build up your own career hear as if it was something unique-- something special. Just what do you think you are doing? Your XWF resume reads like so many others hear that it isn't funny. There are alot of you who have succeeded to a certain degree here. Others who've gotten a belt or two, and managed to have a fairly tidy win/loss record..."

"So fucking what?"

"You forget to mention my record in comparison to yours mastermind. It is near FLAWLESS. sure i've held one belt in the XWF. but the thing is the championship that i held is the second great thing that XWF can offer... My first belt I won, in my second week pinning that rasict nazi,...I know schizos love to argue, you can say "you held it just for 3 days" but comparing to your arc covenant reign its 'heavens' man, my second reign I trounced my competition against you and came out on top, and held it for straight 8+ days crushing every single,every 16 pin attempts.."

"I did, and that is exactly why I'm the X-treme Champion..."

"The only one belt that i've held it TWICE in this company,and is a very,very top spot..."

"That's not just luck. That is skill. How long ago was it since YOU lost a match? consecutive 8 matches in a row right? You've got ALOT of matches to win until you even begin to catch up to where I'm at NOW..."

"Do you STILL feel special, 'MASTERMIND'? Do you still harbor any hope of defeating me?.."

"Well, good fucking luck with that, there chief."

Bobby got up, and turned the camera off. He removed the disc and stuck it in a FedEx envelope, and wrote the XWFTV's mailing address on it in block letters.

The very next morning he sent it out...

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post