Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
"Loverboy" - A Night At the Roxy
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2014, 01:28 PM Heart  "Loverboy" - A Night At the Roxy -->

[Image: roxy.jpg]

((Sounds of a shower are heard as “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane is lying in a pile of tousled satin sheets across a queen sized bed in his room at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in Los Angeles. Having just finished his match at Madness against Gator, LH Harrison and Luca Arzegotti, and then partying at the famous Roxy bar in West Hollywood the night before, he definitely looks the worst for wear. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he wakes, Loverboy pulls himself into a sitting position and looks at the end table next to the bed, where the two gilded Trios Championship belts he has been carrying with him everywhere sit among a collection of multicolored shot glasses, condom wrappers and a shattered digital alarm clock. Smiling, Loverboy smooths the sheet across his waist and pulls a bare leg out from underneath to stretch it. A silver, glittering bra hangs off of his big toe, and he reaches for it with a laugh. He pulls the bra off of his foot and holds it stretched out in front of his face with a laugh as the shower shuts off in the other room and the sounds of someone drying themselves with a towel echo from the nearby bathroom tile.))

Loverboy: Hey sugar, I found your bra… I didn’t even know they made these things so big. How much did those delicious tits cost?

((Then, from the bathroom, emerges a fully nude Roxy Cotton among tendrils of steam licking at her sun kissed skin. She walks toward Loverboy with a wry smile and grabs her voluptuous chest, pressing her breasts together as she makes her way to the bed, sprawling across it on her back and looking up at Loverboy with her smoky eyes.))

[Image: BYkmLzCCMAEzRFF.jpg:large]

Roxy: Oh, Vinnie, they cost plenty, baby… not that you cared how valuable they were when you were shooting that massive load onto them a little while ago. You even cum like a champion, baby.

Loverboy: I drink a lot of protein shakes to stay in ring shape, girl. I figured it was only fair to share the love with you.

Roxy: I loved it, sweetie. I wish we had time to work up another batch right now, but you promised you’d help me out with some snow.

((Loverboy’s smile falters for a moment but he quickly recovers, then leans over and buries his tongue deep into the plump, luscious mouth of the sexy bombshell. Roxy slides a hand down the toned side of her body and slips it between her bronzed thighs, letting a small sigh escape her lips before sitting up and playfully shoving Loverboy off of her.))

Roxy: Babe! We don’t have time, honey… I want it as bad as you do, honey, but we have to get going. Please?

((Loverboy smiles at the mock pout on Roxy Cotton’s face, then tosses the sparkling bra at her playfully. She giggles and starts to slide the straps over her shoulders as Loverboy gestures to the triangle of satin standing at attention between his legs.))

Loverboy: I guess the Senator here is gonna have to wait a little longer for his next taste of honey, huh baby?

((Roxy reaches over and cups the long cylinder of satin sheeted schlong, pressing the rounded end of it into her mouth and caressing it with her tongue until a spot of moisture darkens on the sheet.))

Roxy: Not too long, Vinnie. Just get me more of what I need and I’ll keep you ready to go for next week, okay babe?

((Roxy slithers away from Vinnie, delicately plucking articles of clothing from around the room and under the sheets. Loverboy turns his hips and plants his feet on the carpeted floor, standing out from under the satin and exposing his toned and muscular ass, complete with a tattoo of a lipstick kiss on the left cheek. Seeing the tattoo as Loverboy bends forward to pick up his heart adorned boxers, Roxy again crawls across the bed and plants a wet kiss right on top of the tattoo, matching her lips to the ink perfectly. Her hands move around Loverboy’s waist and disappear in front of him. Loverboy leans his head back and closes his eyes.))

Roxy: It’s so hot that you got this tat of my lips on you. You’re such a sexy motherfucker, Vinnie. You rock my whole world.

((Loverboy snaps out of it and gently pulls Roxy’s hands from him as he pulls on his boxers, then turns to find his designer jeans in a crumpled heap on the floor by his feet. He gathers the denim onto his body as Roxy continues gathering her things, slipping into a silver snakeskin minidress and sticking a pair of black lacy panties into her matching purse. Loverboy picks up his cell phone from among the shot glasses and looks at the screen as Roxy sits at the end of the bed and puts her delicately manicured feet into a pair of spiked stiletto heels.))

3%
Donny
Dude! Don't get back on that shit just for some ass, man. Call me.

Roxy: No point in me wearing a pair of soaking wet panties, right Vinnie? Especially since you’ll just be taking them off of me again in a little while.

((Loverboy grunts and stuffs the phone into his jeans’ pocket.))

Loverboy: Let’s just get down to the car. Where’s my Dokken t-shirt?

Roxy: Baby you don’t need a shirt. Look at that beautiful chest – the sculpted hair, the perfect muscles…

Loverboy: Yeah, yeah, Roxy I already said I’d pay for your coke, okay? Your guy ready to meet up?

Roxy: Ricky’s always ready… just like me. Ski with me tonight, baby? You’ll fuck like Superman. My kitty needs it bad.

Loverboy: I don’t know, Rox. I haven’t touched any shit in a while. That was a bad time, you know? I’m getting shit together here and doing good. I’ve got a great record in the ring, two belts around my waist, a gorgeous sexpot on my dick. I’m finally getting the respect I deserve, man. I’m gonna be going to D. Shadows’ after party next Monday, did I tell you that? Lizzie Hathaway is gonna be there, and I’ve been so stoked to hang out with her. I don’t know if getting on the junk is where I want to be anymore.

Roxy: Loverboy… you’re a rock star, baby! You can handle it. You can have thunder in your veins and lightning in your cock, just like you always wanted, and still stand on top of the XWF like the sexy, strong fucking champion that you are. I saw what you did in the ring last night, babe. I saw how you fought those guys, those weren’t some group of rookies or enhancement, either. You’re the future of this company. That’s why I got in on the ground floor, honey. I fuck champions.

Loverboy: Yeah. You’re right. I’m a fucking megastar. I can handle my shit. I’ve got the body, the ability, the voice, the face and the hottest fucking girl in the XWF in my bed night after night. Don’t let that go to your head though, sweetheart. Champions don’t have time to settle down or to commit. I’m not your man.

((Loverboy finishes tugging on his black motorcycle boots and stands up, slipping a black leather belt through the loops of his jeans and snapping the chain of his wallet to it after fastening the heart shaped silver buckle. Roxy hides the brief moment of hurt from her face.))

Roxy: Of course not baby. You want Lezzie Hathaway and her bangin’ girl-on-girl body? You go get it. I’ll get in on it with you if she’s into it.

Loverboy: Well why wouldn’t she be? The hottest chick and the hottest dude? Of course she’s gonna want some of both. Let’s get out of here, sugar.

((Loverboy and Roxy stand, intertwining their arms behind one another’s backs and walking to the hotel room door.))

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Bobby Charles (09-12-2014), Gator (09-11-2014)