Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 01:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Clean's annoyed rp.1
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-29-2014, 06:53 AM

- pretty simple image this time. Clean on his couch again. Biographer at his side. Clean looks pretty serious this time. And the monologue suddenly breaks out -

Clean Lucena: I think I don't get it. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's me that I have a pretty bad sight of the things that occur surrounding me. It's possibe, as I said before, I'm not perfect. But I think there is a fact that a guy said something about me that, honestly, I would never expect. It's not like I'm a veteran here in Xtreme Wrestling Federation, but I consider myself a more or less establish guy that has wear gold twice - points at the trios belt that is on his shoulder -. You see? gold. The things that the more or less establish and important guys have on their shoulders if you're succesful on wrestling. I always try to be fair, to help the newcomers, to bring good matches to the tables of those guys that doesn't have it but anyway I help them because I'm just that awesome, ok?. And tll this day of my freaking entire life on the company, I've been more or less respected no mather how bad I got the things before matches with trash talking and that shit. Well, it's not really a very big thing because I never faced Sid Feder, Dismalisher and those ones. But, returning to the topic, till this day, no bad things or hard feelings were involved. But suddenly, an stupid asshole, rookie, that never did anything in... well, I should stop, this doesn't fit with my Clean's persona and I'm supossed to be Mr. Respeto. Here you have it. Put the fucking video on the phone, Biographer. Put that shit.

- Biographer takes his Iphone and shows something to the camera, getting close to it, and we can see... Luke Gunnar -

Well from what I hear he's a clean guy, just like you. Except he's clean in his fights. But something about him bugs me. You ever get that sense when you find someone who claims to be this saving grace nice guy and he's just lying straight through his teeth? That's how I feel about Lucena, he's that type of guy. And that type of person really really makes my blood fucking boil. They put on a mask see, they still have evil intent and yet they're able to cover it up with an act to get what they want. They take advantage and step over others. It's a pretty common thing here, it's no different anywhere else I guess. The thing is though, living here in Lowell, I deal with scumbags like that every day, every time I... well yeah, every time I walk down the street. I know all of their little tricks. Lucena is no different. If he intends to try and fuck me over.. hell if this Mister Fuck Fuck Fuck the referee tries anything funny, there's going to be some serious problems. They want to try and step all over me? ...Let's see how they like it when a Doc Marten comes to their face. I won't walk on them with it, I'll crack their temple in with it. XWF is going to learn that you don't fuck around with a man who's been fucked with too many times. It's like throwing rocks at a man with a machine gun...He lifts his head up slightly and looks at Chris with an sadistic yet calm expression...All you can do is make him mad, and pray that he aims like a blind man.

- Clean's look serious. Biographer look at him like: "What's wrong". And suddenly, Clean's starts to shout to the camera -

Clean Lucena Let's see if I get it... my name is Ernesto "Clean" Lucena, Mr. Respeto, The Cleanster, The former "Worst In The World", The Man Claimed by Gold, now having the trios championship belt along with my fellow pals that are fighting each other right now for whatever shit, THE MOST RESPECTFUL MAN THAT ALMERIA, ANDALUCIA, SPAIN, has ever offered! the man that humblely talks to the people because he wants to please him! And you can go ask any of those guys in the locker room that had or not had a match with me ask it and they'll now at least half of the stupid things I say about myself just to make me look important, and you, someone that almost never had a match in his entire carreer on this company, you're telling me what's wrong with me, to someone that just never was defeated once or twice. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY THE FUCK ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE AT HOME SHOULD CARE ABOUT... - Biographer tells something to Clean's ear. Suddenly he start to breath deeply, moving his hands like trying to relax. He takes something from his pocket, and take a little basket ball, that looks like plastic. Then he press it, des-press it, in a sequential move. He leaves for a sec the ball. He puts the hands on his eyes like trying to relax. And when everything's look ready... take the ball again and do exactly the same exercise. And then, starts talks, finally! - Ok, Mr. Respeto way. Let's see Gunnar, I'm just wondering, why you, that are not exactly a recognizable face here, are you questioning me if I'm a lyer. Things get worse when I explained why sometimes I do bad things that I totally regret way more times than Bill Clinton about what was he doing with Lebinsky. By the way, Lebinsky is not that hot, why the fuck he che... he betrayed his wife with that ho? Anyway, I don't really get your intentions, your arguments, Luke. And it's my duty to tell you that something is going wrong. I respectfully advert you that I can't do like nothing happened, so take your best shot this wednesday at Warfare because I'll try to put apart some pieces of your face with some elbows strikes, my Metta World Peace move or whatever shit that I can imagine. You have make Clean's an annoy guy because if there is something that Clean doesn't like is to not understand why people that are totally in a inferior scale don't pay any respect to someone that ONE, could give you a concussion, a broken bone... a beatdown, said in other words. And TWO, being a lyer or not, I'm someone here. You're nothing. So, avoid to get in that ring with me this Wednesday or you would...

- Bio give a little touch to Clean's sleeve. It looks he get quiet. But... -

Clean Lucena: CLEAN MY ASS
Edit Hate Post Like Post