Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 03:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Griffin's nest presents:thank you Mystica
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-24-2014, 06:45 PM

The camera turns on to a scene of Griffin wearing a suit standing alone in the empire room. The screen behind him is turned off and he is sitting at the head of the table. "Last night I had my debut match here in XWF. Mystica and I fought hard and put on a hella good show, but in the end he won the x-treme championship. More than that, he won my respect, I thought he was too full of himself to appreciate what it means to be a superstar, but I was wrong. He earned my respect and I hope I earned his. So what now? I don't know XWF's policy on rematches for titles, but Mystica I'm asking you, wrestler to wrestler, to let us wow the crowd again, and give me a shot at that title. Not now, you have to worry about Swagmire and the whole fed gunning for you. And i have Cain to deal with plus at somepoint I have to fight for my very name. But one day I will come to you and ask for a rematch, I hope you'll give me that chance. I would have been damn proud to have seen you in XCW, and I would be proud if you would be a part of the Empire. I'm Griffin, I'm XCW born and raised, but you, at least last night, were better than me." Griffin turns the chair away from the camera as it fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
Vincent Lane (08-24-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2014, 07:04 PM

Hang in there Griff.

In a few weeks, I'll have an extra Trios belt.

Hate Post Like Post
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-24-2014, 07:06 PM

What do you say once the ppv settles we start getting the empire together?
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2014, 07:15 PM

Hey man, whatever you wanna do. You and me are cool. I don't really do good taking orders from leaders, you know what I mean?

Hate Post Like Post
Ivan Vaust

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2014, 11:00 PM

It seems I've joined a solely homosexuals only federation.

Hmmmm...

Still not the worst thing I've ever done.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ivan Vaust's post!
(08-29-2014)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-29-2014, 11:42 AM

A few days after Griffin's message is aired, a letter arrives at his residence. Dressed in an ivory-hued envelope, the letter at first appears unassuming. It bears no return address, aside from a single "M" hastily scribbled with a fine tip blue marker pen. When opened, a mechanism clicks into place, and the following audio message is played through a miniature mono speaker within the envelope itself:

"Ah, such fortitude in this species. It is a common finding, but oh, how few individuals have the capacity to justify said tenacity. Perhaps I found such an instance in you, Mr. Griffith. You certainly did mankind proud...in your own way. It is not a frequent occasion where I take sight of my own blood. Well, it's not mine, per se...

In the face of surmountable existential horror, you stood your ground. This is not worthy of a boy scout badge, slash-whatever-you-collect...I'll assume rocks, as I do believe I have one of Marcel LeCourt's memories of collecting them when he was a child. It seems appropriate. In any case, bear in mind that hubris must inevitably lead to a fall in likeness to the waxen footsteps of Icarus. Don't fool yourself into believing that your brutality denotes you as "special." You are made of the same decaying carbon atoms as the rest of the human population.

Yet, you may take modest pride in injuring me in such a brutal fashion. I can admire chaos. It's all about embracing the bloodlust that lies within the heart of every man, and working in cohesion with the madness all around him. You have tackled the latter. All you require is the proper introspection; a moment of epiphany wherein you may find something primal within yourself. You've tasted it, mate, but you want and need to feast upon it.

I'll be watching.

Love,
Mystica

Oh, also, this letter may or may not spontaneously combust when this message ends.

Which is right now."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
(08-29-2014)