Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 05:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
For God's Sake, Preach With Conviction
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-19-2014, 10:10 PM

So, Cain.

Formerly Romulus Heinrich Winters.

Formerly someone I've stood triumphant over.

Why is this important? Because he's mention how I'm going to throw his losses back in his face. Because he thinks lampshading a fact somehow makes it less true or less impactful which is a sad delusion, to say the least. But, also because of the things I said about him in the days leading up to the encounter which I'm sure he remembers, seeing as though I got him to completely abandon his approach of talking tough and come at me with sarcasm and trash talk. Something he claims he isn't, mind you. He's even admitted that he isn't a trash talker. Now, do you see where I'm going with this?

I made him dance like a puppet on a string.

I made him get on my level, despite his lack of experience with the craft (I guess that's what you could call it).

And I ran circles around him there, then proceeded to take the match, which for newer listeners granted the winner a shot at the World Heavyweight Universal Championship.

Which I squandered. I can admit this because I have nothing to prove. I have nothing to add after that, no claims that I didn't hit my full potential then because honestly, I doubt anyone thought I had the potential to make it as far as I did. To clinch myself a match for the Universal Title within a month of becoming a professional wrestler and following it up by winning the European Champion the week after.

I resent the word potential.

However, I'll put aside my rant about the word for now because Cain's brought up how Steve Davids would claim no one has seen him at his best. That Davids thinks he has potential because that's what it all boils down to. That's how I interpret that comment.

I offer a different perspective.

Cain has reached his best. It's only that his best isn't good enough. Again, he's mentioned his own shortcomings as of late and how people will twist them. And also by his own admission he's more powerful than ever. Add those two up and you have the foregone conclusion anyone with a brain saw coming from the minute he set one foot in this company. He's a destined failure.

Now, let's back up a bit. Not back to our first encounter no, back to earlier on his interview/monologue.

Quote:Win or lose, I always come to kill. I come to maim. I come to destroy. It is like..." he pauses and excitement lights up his blood red eyes. "...an addiction; but not the sort of addiction that killed Jim Morrison or Jimi Hendrix.

Addictions, eh?

There's something I'm familiar with.

Only mine's just like the one that killed Morrison and Hendrix, but I'm not going to get to that story, seeing as though I've already told it. No, let's just sit back and revel in the brand of idiocy that Cain presents here and how devoid of anything resembling logical thought it really is. He brings up professional wrestling, a sport where your ability is measured in wins and losses and then completely ignores that by claiming what he does win or lose. See, that's the part I don't understand. It's something I never understand from people.

Why claim you took someone to their limits if you weren't able to finish them off? What's the point? To bring up a failure but scream loudly to the heavens: "But look at how close it was!" or how you beat whomever to a pulp or anything else, just shows insecurity and a subconscious need to validate yourself because you can't claim a victory. That's not a game I play.

I don't seek validation.

But it's obvious you do, why else would you bring up the names of people who beat you in your little firecracker as if they were huge victories? Why else would you claim that you fought like a man in the face of defeat?

Because you're a weak willed, spineless rat.

You need other people to look at you and think "Oh, well he tries."

"He doesn't give up."

So, is the XWF going to start handing out participation ribbons or something? Is everyone a winner, even when they fail horribly? If so, that's a sorry turn of events.

I'm coming off a loss myself, Cain. Unlike you, I haven't mentioned it yet and haven't talked about how much of a fight I put up because at the end of the day it's irrelevant. The history books aren't going to record that. The history books couldn't care less how much I tried, they only record the winners and losers, and I was the biggest loser in the match.

Again, I can admit this without hesitation because that's the type of person I am. I might be a bit of an abrasive know it all, or as you would call me, a "brainy cunt".

But I'm not so focused on justifying my failures that I forget to prepare for possible successes. Something you can't claim is true about yourself.

So, here's what I want you to do during our match, Cain.

But wait, there's more to this glorious slop fest of an interview. There's the hysterical bit where he talks about following a script and how he isn't going to do that.

Ugh.

That was pathetic. Does he really follow a script or was it all a ruse? Does it even matter? Odds are he doesn't because I don't want to think anyone got paid for ghostwriting the mind numbing nonsense he spewed forth like verbal excrement. So, enough with the beating around the bush and the talks about who you've faced and failed to, Cain. Enough about scripts and stupid bullshit designed solely to give yourself an out for when everything you said gets used against you (which I guess it already has).

Here's what I want you to do during our match, Cain.

I want you to kill me. Whether figurative, literal, or however else you want to interpret that, I want you to kill me. Beat my face in with a ladder until the cartilage in my nose is shattered beyond repair and I'm choking on both my teeth and my tongue. Maim me, slice my face up with anything at your disposal. Batter me until I literally piss myself. Until I'm left a broken mess in the middle of the ring. Then climb the ladder and win the match.

You won't be able to accomplish the latter without first doing the former.

And if you fail in the attempt, don't you dare talk about how much of a fight you put up moving forward. You need to start accepting the reality that close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Not professional wrestling.

Maybe then you'll actually develop the skill necessary to succeed.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
Ozymandias (07-22-2014)