Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 05:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Post Match video with Ashe Dawson
Ashe_Dawson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-30-2014, 06:01 PM

The scene is backstage of Monday Madness a lone XWF camera man finds Ashe Dawson in an unused locker room. He is throwing a fit, kicking chairs and he just punched a hole into the wall of the room. He looks crazed as he sees the camera man and rushes over to him.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!

Cameraman: I wanted your thoughts about your debut here in the XWF.

My THOUGHTS! MY THOUGHTS! You see here...

He grabs the camera man violently by his shirt and pushes him hard enough where he falls to the ground and Ashe bends down and looks at the camera.

Mastermind you....you....you this is not fucking over by a long shot. If you think I am through with you then you have another thing coming. Unless we face each other again next monday night I will haunt you every match you have I will be there, every title shot you get I will ruin it for you. I will make your life a living hell until I get you in the ring again. This you pompous ass is not over.

The camera is still on as Ashe bashes a few locker stalls and then he walks out screaming "IT'S NOT OVER!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ashe_Dawson's post:
Ozymandias (06-30-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-30-2014, 07:11 PM

"What the fuck is with these limp dicks losing their debut match and hounding the nigga they lost to? Go play with Joey Hawkins. Or what's left of him come next Thursday."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post