Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-28-2024, 05:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker You Aren't Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds
Arryn Connolly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-09-2014, 10:56 AM

So, Steve Davids is the Grim Reaper or something?

Is that what's going on here, or am I overthinking it? Certainly, I can't be underthinking it, what with how little thought is put into everything Davids tries to do. Lost? Confused as to how someone so new can know so much about how fucking idiotic Steve Davids can be? Well, let he himself prove it, as he compares me to Alexandra Callaway as if he were clever. Yes, I did see what happened to Callaway last week, however there's a huge difference here. I'm not Alexandra Callaway. I don't look like her, do I? Do I look like a cheap whore, whose time spent lying on the mat after getting the shit kicked out of her is rivaled only by the amount of time she spends getting fucked by people with incredibly low standards?

Right. Didn't think so.

Now, there's a problem here that you would be able to see if you were to so much pull your head out of your ass, but since you haven't (mainly because I'm almost certain you can't), I'm going to have to spell it out for you. I really haven't been tested yet. I've faced guys like Sterling Steal, Mike Steele, and the neverending slapstick comedy brigade in Frodo Smackins and Morbid Angel. See what I mean? I'm hoping you prove yourself to be something of a step up, however considering how the only time you've opened your mouth about me, it's been to make a Callaway joke and ask whether or not you can just up and kill me with your magical Grim Reaper powers, I'm thinking you're going to fall right into the Frodo Smackins category. Y'know the old saying "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh"?

Well, the same could be said for you.

If you were to replace "afraid" with another word starting with a: ashamed.

That's what happens with you, Steve. I've done my research on you, a lot more than I probably should've in actuality, just to see what type of person you are.

You're the type to flip flop like a politician between whether or not you're supposed to be a dark, intimidating individual, or being a two bit comedy act.

What the fuck?

Seriously, what the fuck-- how do those two things even remotely come together to form something cohesive?

Short answer: they don't. They don't and never will. Because when the Grim Reaper starts cracking jokes, they just don't click.

So, allow me to tell you what's going to happen out there in the ring.

I won't be your Callaway part two, in fact there won't even be the same outcome. You aren't going to walk out with the win, Steve. Not at all. No, you're going to walk in with your big shit eating grin like you just said something else that was clever to you and you alone, then I'm going to knock that smile right off your face and out the building.

Then maybe you can cry about that to Paul Heyman, with whom you've allied yourself with because you realized you'd have no impact upon your grand return if you didn't. Hell, really even allying yourself with that Alliance hasn't proved too big of a deal, seeing as the first person you faced in your grand return was Alexandra Callaway, the whore without glory. Something that really isn't anything to write home about.

Hell, you might not even be worth stomping into the mat. Your return up until this point has been pitiful as is, and the more and more I contemplate it, you aren't going to provide me with much in the way of competition.

So come on, keep up with your internal struggles like a regular James Sunderland. Then act cocky like you don't know the meaning of self doubt.

Then drop like a sack of potatoes when I kick your head right off your shoulders.

You dumb fucking cunt.

I'd say I'll knock you dumber, but I don't think that can be done.

[Image: L1nz8dr.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arryn Connolly's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-09-2014)