Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-18-2024, 05:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Repeating Loop RP #1
Paolo Mancini Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-05-2014, 11:28 PM

Unknown Bar in Oklahoma City

Paolo was face first on the bar groaning as the bartender passed him another beer, his fourth of the night. Paolo felt he was reliving the same nightmare every week. Did the person in charge have a fetish for putting him in triple threat matches was what he wondered.

Bartender :Paolo come on man, stop being so down in the dumps.

Paolo: It's like being stuck in elevator...Oh God,! it's just like that M.Night Shyamalan movie!

Bartender : The title your looking for is Devil, it wasn't actually that bad compared to everything else he made after Signs.

Paolo: But he wasn't the director for that....and why are we even talking about that dick?

Bartender : You're the one who brought it up, don't like at me. I am just a small bar owner in Oklahoma City and nothing else.

Paolo: Chill Zack, I doubt the Mafia is going to be after you.

Zack: Shut the fuck up....are you trying to have my ass branded like a cow on my granddaddy's ranch?

That little bit country sayings brought a smile to Paolo, Zack Hans or better know to his enemies Zachariah ''The Ace" Hancock was the funniest six shooter North of Texas. He helped Paolo out a few times on some jobs, but a little mix up about his Hancock being on a police document that busted one of Paolo's "father's" operation made him a made ripped for a hit. But a change of name and style via some underworld connection helped him escape his "gettings" for the past three years.

Paolo: Dude, I haven't talked to my old man in like a month. I don't think you need to worry about me ratting you out to him anytime soon.

Zack: Still good to see you, I think the last time we chatted was the night of some wedding were I scored very well.

Paolo: Gave the old sausage deliver?

Zack: She loved it so much, she went for second helping and she got my secret sauce no cost extra.

Paolo and Zack laughed as he brought out the good whiskey and poured a few shots.

Zack and Paolo: Cheers to getting laid!

Paolo: Still I would like to get something different in terms of match types.

Zack: Your in XWF, do you really want to go down that very dangerous route?

Paolo: Can't be as dangerous as the route we took for that mission down in TJ fighting the cartel.

Zack: Oh you mean the mission were your uncle was the luchador "Mafioso Supremo Jr."

Paolo:I still can't believe he won that title at age 306 and I can't even win one damn match.

Zack: Still that mission was pretty crazy, remember the score from that shoot out we had with those asshol?.

Paolo: Yeah we tied.

Zack: Noooooooooooo I won!

Paolo: Oh god here he goes....

Zack: That dude would have bleed out there, but some asshole had to shoot him in the throat and hit the artery.

Paolo: He could have easily recover from shot in the knee you hit him with, I was trying be careful and not leave any witnesses.

Zack: We could have easily threw his ass into some giant hole and the kill would had been my mine!

Paolo: And because of that I took pity on you and said we get half a point each for that kill.

Zack: Fine...So this has actually been a pretty calm evening.

Paolo:Oh god you jinxed it, you know what happens when you say something alright then it all turns south due to the irony of situation. Way too go you dumbass.

Zack: When has that ever actually happen?.

Goon #1: You think you can hide from us you dickhead.

Zack: Oh fuck they found me!

Paolo: Jesus Christ man....They're here for me not you.

Goon #1: Your brother sends his regrets that he won't be the the one killing you tonight.

Paolo: Yeah that twit was never a timely one.

Goon #1: We can do this the easy or hard way.

Paolo: Oh choices, let's see I will go with...the hard way, isn't that right Zack.

Zack: Took the words out my mouth partner.

Zack slid across the bar top and landed in front of the of the goons, then he stomped his foot as a gatling gun rose from the floor.

Goon #1: Who the fuck?

Zachariah ''The Ace" Hancock: Name is to the left of me.

Paolo: Oh god a fourth wall joke...this is what I come too.

Zachariah ''The Ace" Hancock: Will quit your bitching so I can turn these goons into swiss cheese.

Paolo: Ok...ah you still have that baseball bat.

Goon #1: Oh fuck

Zack and Paolo: Let's kill them dead!

Paolo: Hey fucker! Where do think your going!

Goon #1: Please don't kill me man! I was just....OH MY OH!

Zachariah ''The Ace" Hancock: That was a homerun shot to the cracker jack.

Paolo: I don't care if he can ever come...back,

Zachariah ''The Ace" Hancock:Causes it...one...two...three...shots your dead.

Paolo: Musical killing montage?

Zachariah ''The Ace" Hancock: Is there any other kind? NO! THEN LET"S FUCK THESE FUCKERS IN THE FUCKHOLES!

Paolo smiled and Zack scream lots of fucks....he then sometimes doing stuff repeatedly maybe will lead to success, maybe with that triple threat. will follow the old saying of third time the charm and the Vellore " the jiu jshtsu " Brommer and Masterba,...or Mastermind in this case will go down for the one...two...three....

Paolo: See you Wednesday.....now back killing.

Goon #1: Make it stop!

Paolo: I am singing rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just say it didn't go too well for those goons....that what happens when you try and "SAY HELLO"
Edit Hate Post Like Post