Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 10:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Blackout.
JoshuaPeters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-12-2014, 08:33 AM

The Swarm - You Me At Six, begins to erupt throughout the arena. As the music hasn't yet kicked in, red fireworks and red smoke begin to go off at the entrance. "Joshua Peters." Is read out from the announcer. Joshua cartwheels out of the front, appearing in front of the crowd.

JP (Southern British Accent): Hello people. For people who don't know who I am, how thick do you lot wanna get?!

Joshua begins to laugh, while the crowd begins to boo, and receives some cheers.

JP: My name is Joshua Peters, and I'm the one who will obliterate whatever gets in my path using my obtained agility. I want titles, fans, but most of all, to show people what wrestling actually is. Anyway, I'm not here for chit-chat with you idiots, the ones who follow the abysmal people in this federation and are actually considered 'Wrestlers." No, no, no. I'm here to show you lot that wrestling takes technicality, talent and a great load of charisma, and if you haven't noticed, I have all of these. (He sarcastically winks). I don't want any of this fancy 'sportsmanship' bullcrap, if I don't like you, I'm gonna hurt you, and yes, I'm on about weapons.

Joshua pauses as the crowd mixes cheers and boos.

JP: That'll do for tonight, I've got my first match today, a triple threat with two low carders! The only difference is, I'll actually make my way to the top using my insane aerial skill and other natural talents (sarcastically nudges his elbow). You lot will start to see who I really am over these coming weeks, a high flying and bloody well technical MONSTER!

He proceeds to laugh while dropping the microphone, then performing a backflip back into the front of the entrance, and jogging out of sight.