Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-25-2024, 04:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The City of Angels
JohnBrown Offline
The SxE Savior of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-02-2014, 03:16 PM

The scene begins in pure darkness, stillness, lingering longer than typical. The darkness slowly gives way to a view of the beautiful city of Los Angeles, California.

||???||
Sunny Los Angeles, California...my home. Often referred to as "The City of Angels".

The image of the city quickly distorts and scrambles to give way to a new image. It is one of a filthy, grimy looking alley way. There is no movement, no life, within this alley other than two characters. One is your prototypical "thug" gangbanger and the other is a rather rough, but desperate, looking dope fiend. They appear to be making a "transaction".

||???||
In reality, this is nothing more than a city of demons and vises. Murderers, dope dealers and fiends, pimps and prostitutes, crooked police officers and politicians, greedy movie stars and musicians alike are abundant here...in my home. It makes me sick to my stomach to know that I alone can not save her and bring her to glory. I can not make her pure as I am.

We shoot up to the top level of the rusted fire escape, looking as though it could collapse and at any moment, to see a rather unfamiliar face to most sitting with his legs dangling off of the edge. He has long, shoulder length black hair with a matching long, thick black beard. He is sporting an old black D.A.R.E. shirt, loose fitting Wrangler jeans, low top black Chuck Taylor All-Star basketball shoes, and despite the warm, sunny weather, a un-zipped black hoodie. He raises his view from the people below, as the fiend happily recurs the alley, to the camera.

||???||
For those of you who do not know me or recognize my face...I am John Brown. I am here to save you. Yes, you. You, the XWF fanbase. You, my fellow professional wrestlers. I am here to exercise your demons, if you will...to free you of the shackles and chains that your vises are, and show you the path of purity. I know this will be a difficult task. I know this, because as you can tell from the place I call home...I have seen people as weak as you are my entire life. I have seen my own family be slaves to alcohol and drugs. I have seen my peers be slaves to promiscuous behavior, along with drugs and alcohol. This has lead me to turn to MY vise, MY addiction...professional wrestling...to free you of yours. I understand that for you it is easier to lead your life as the victim. "Oh, I didn't get promoted so I'm going to get drunk." "Oh, I'm stressed out so I'm going to get high." "Oh, my significant other left me so I'm going to find someone to hook up with for tonight." It's easier for you to be a weak victim because then you don't have to face the facts that you alone have ruined your life...it's not truly the vises fault. It's all on you. I'm here to wake you up from this nightmare you live in, and bring you into a harsher reality. That harsh reality is that you are a failure and you must make a change. You must rise up and say "Enough!". You must follow me...out of the light and into the darkness, before you can emerge from this personal hell you created and bask in the glow of your own purity.

The man, who we now know is John Brown, stands up and leans forward resting his forearms on the railing of the fire escape. He strokes his beard a few times before continuing his speech.

The Messiah||John Brown||The Messiah
Although I am nowhere near you at this moment, I can feel this intense anger and hatred rising up in your gut for me. I feel it strongly. You must come to realize why you are angry...why you feel this hate. It's because you know in your heart that I have spoken not a false word. I have never been one to lie. I deal only in truths and facts. You know I am right. You know that you have traveled far, far down the wrong path. You also have to understand that you do not truly hate me. You hate YOURSELF. You hate how weak YOU are. You hate how low you let yourself sink, but it's okay...I will shoulder this hatred until you decide to quit feeling sorry for yourself and join me. I will be your martyr.

John turns away from the rail and the camera and walks onto the roof of the building. He looks out at the city with a mixed look of disgust and optimism.

One thing still...still eats at my heart and my mind day and night as I move forward on this crusade. That being...why are you so ignorant to your faults? I've come to the realization that it is because of your past heroes. They were men of strong appearance and even talked of high moral beliefs that I could respect, but inside...in reality...they were just as weak as you are. Prime example...the answer lies just beyond...in that sign.

The camera zooms and in the distance, but not far off as so the smog obscures it from view, we see the famous Hollywood sign. John turns around to face the camera once again, as the sign blurs out of focus.

"The Immortal", "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan. The professional wrestling superhero of the 1980's. Even as he sported the color of cowardice, yellow, he represented strength, honor, and all that is good. He encouraged his little "Hulksters", his little "Hulkamaniacs", to say their prayers and take their vitamins so that they could grow up to have "24-inch pythons" like him. Meanwhile, he was shooting more steriods into himself than you could possibly imagine. He proved himself to be a coward, a liar, and a power hungry devil. Yet, when he reveals this true side of himself to the world, it seems he still gets more love and admiration than hate. He gets applauded by "cool fans" for jumping people and spray painting "nWo" onto their backs while they're unconscious. This is the root of your problems. He told you to be strong and pure when he was not himself. Then when he shows how weak he is, it became cool to be weak just like him. Is this the type of man you want your children to grow up idolizing? A coward? A liar? If so, I fear for them. Your sons will grow up to become cowards, liars, and addicts just like the "Hulkster", while your daughters grow up to become junkie whores as they will undoubtedly attract and lust for men like him. It is time that your children, and even you had, a true hero. Someone who can tell you to be stronger and better because he truly IS stronger and better than you. Will you rise up and change your present situation, give your children a better future? Or will you follow the wave until you sink to the bottom and drown? The decision for your present lies in your hands, but the future...lies in mine.

John Brown cups his hands together as if he's holding something with a devilish grin across his face. The scene quickly becomes scrambled and we lose the feed, leaving us with nothing but static.

[Image: aJTl0co.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnBrown's post:
Ozymandias (05-02-2014)