Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 05:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
What Am I?
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-15-2014, 08:22 PM

What am I? That's always the question asked by those who have heard of me and those who haven't. I have no problem answering that question, I began as as a lowly robot enslaved in one of the Bungeling Empire's underground factories. What was I doing in that factory? Making bombs of course, what else would I be doing in a factory on a planet known for being the galaxy's biggest supplier of explosives? What happened next is something that seems like it was ripped straight out of a children's book. Unlike the rest of my mechanical brothers I was able to think and reason for myself allowing me to deviate from my programming of simply "make bombs". Of course I kept that fact to myself because who knows what would have been done to me if the empire knew what I was capable of. While working one day I heard a couple of humans laughing about a rumor they heard of an unknown force on the surface of Planet Bomber that could transform any robot that escaped to the surface world into a human. Yes, another instance of a sentient being who desperately wanted to be something more. You can call me cliche all you like but don't each and every one of you strive to be better? No matter who you are or what you are, there's always something more that you desire. At that time, my desire was simply to become human. I knew the odds of that actually happening were low but if there was a chance, any chance at all, I had to take it. So I escaped from the factory and fought my way to the surface. The tales were true, an unknown force that I still truly don't understand transformed me into a human. However once I became a human I had no purpose so I enlisted in an organization that will remain nameless where they trained me to take down the corrupt Bungeling Empire.

[Image: lode-runner-1.png]

It was my mission to hit the empire where it hurt, directly in their wallets. I did exactly as I was asked of me and left the Bungeling Empire financially crippled. The empire eventually fell but that's when things took a turn for the worse. Free from the empire and finally able to conduct his own work, my creator, Dr. Mitsumori sought to make more robots like me who could think for themselves. Enter the Black Bomberman, a Bomberman who was supposed to be exactly as I was but something went wrong. Black Bomberman went berserk and he kidnapped Dr. Mitsumori's daughter. Of course I had to step in and of course I saved her but the Black Bomberman slipped right through my fingers, something that I would come to regret. The Black Bomberman started to commit terrible crimes, crimes that he framed me for. I ended up in prison, I didn't stay long though, I couldn't. I had to bring the Black Bomberman to justice and prove my innocence. Clearing my name was the easy part, bringing down the Black Bomberman proved to be far harder than I had imagined. I had him for the second time, or at least I thought I did until an explosion went off and I ended up on the ground in pieces.

[Image: dead.jpg]

The Black Bomberman had escaped me once again, and this time he left me there to die. Luckily for me Dr. Mitsumori stepped in to repay me for saving his daughter but the bad news was that he wasn't able to salvage much of my body, just my head to be exact. I'll end my story there for now because that's the answer to the million dollar question. What am I, a robot or a man? I'm a robot who fought to become a man but then had that ripped away from him and was left as a cyborg with a human head and a robot body. Fun times......

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
(04-16-2014)