Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 09:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Slow Transformation
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2014, 07:25 AM

It's cute. It really is cute to hear what people really think of you. It's really quite interesting when they turn words into something that they hope would make them clever. Eli was always good at listening and showing people their foolish ways. I guess it's a trait that I've learned from him. Take, for instance, one of my opponents in this Trio match: John Samuels. He's a clever little one. I stutter. And because I stutter he references the movie, Waterboy, and tries to make us similar. Great job, John. He does a superb job. Oh, and he wants to make it seem I'm telling my mother I want to do something nasty to her. John, like so many others, love to take one-liners and twist it around. It's why people, even to this day, call Eli a Christian. He never said he was, and in fact, denied that he was on several occasions. People like taking one-liners and coming up with this great description of who they are. I can almost feel what Eli would feel when this happened. How foolish people really are, and when they speak it only proves to me more and more how much Eli was right. This makes my decision to end Eric Rex a simple choice now.

Context. This is why people are foolish. This is why it's easy to call them foolish and ignorant, because their own words condemn them.

Now, it's time to expose their weakness in the ring. They will never forget Eli, because I will make sure that his message lives on. It changed me. It unleashed the soul within and I am no longer blind. My eyes are open to see all so clearly. I am about to change into a better Elisha. A darker Elisha. And that just means it's going to be bad for everyone else.

Elisha decides to visit what's left of the Promise Land. The place Eli seemed to love so much. The people who clinged to every word he spoke. The place where he began to try and help Mystica and the man he possessed in David. It was comfort. It was peaceful. Everyone worked with smiles on their face and never really complained. For whatever reason, unknown to everyone right now, Eli decided it was time to end the Promise Land and everyone who called it home.

I was there when he burnt down the place I thought he loved so much. It was a strange few days. Eli lurked around and watched everyone continue their jobs. No matter if he were present or absent, they remained working and having services. He seemed so proud of everyone. I remember being with him for a day as he just stood and watched. He didn't sleep. He didn't move. He leaned against a tree with a knife in hand watching. He eventually used that knife to carve things on all the trees surrounding the Promise Land. Every. Single. Tree. I'm not really sure what he carved. I didn't care to know. I did want to know why he watched like he did. It was different.

Looking back on everything now, I can take a wild guess but who knows it its right. I think he knew he was going to die. He knew he was going to be betrayed by everyone. He knew that his moment to be the sacrifice for me, for Sid Feder, for even those who left him and all those who hated him.. that moment was drawing near. Almighty must have spoke to him that his purpose was finishing up. He must have known those at the Promise Land would have betrayed him and abandoned their faith too. Maybe he thought they would ruin what he built. Maybe he saw their hearts were still wicked and Almighty was ready to judge them. Regardless, Eli was watching as if it were his last time there. And it was.

Eli set the place on fire. I was there. I helped him. We flew above in his helicopter and watched the entire Promise Land burst into flames. The homes everyone had worked so hard on. The clothes they knitted. Their entire lives were turning to ashes. I looked on and saw people screaming. A lot of them saw Eli flying above them with a smile on his face. A few were lifting their hands towards him and begging Eli to save them. Others were yelling curses at Eli and damning him to hell. Eli just appeared to be in his own little world. Who knows what the man was thinking as he watched people he personally brought in, cared for, and helped. I can't even tell you why I helped him do this. Wait. Yes I can. I couldn't then, but I can now. I am a monster. I can't fight it any longer. I don't want to fight it anymore. It's just who I am.

Elisha just walks around the place where there's hardly anything still standing. He kicks some of the ashes still laying around where houses use to be. Not too far from this place was where he had lived in a cave. This is the place where Eli brought Elisha to live among the people.

I wonder if Eli brought me here in hopes I would do what the fire did. I'm now beginning to think Eli brought me here to test the darkness inside.. to see if the monster was complete. Eli was already waiting on the judgment on these people and had brought me here to bring that judgment about. It's making sense now. I stayed away. I stayed and hid in my cave struggling between what I've become and the old self. I paid no attention to anything but my own struggle. I killed animals to satisfy the urges for blood, instead of the people.

It's why Eli took Lacey away and gave me Lacey doll. He was trying to push me quicker into Elisha. Eli. That son-of-a-bitch. A genius. Either way, those people were going to die. The Promise Land was finished. It was either at the hands of me, or him. I guess in the end, it was both of us. Maybe that's why he smiled. Maybe that's why I smiled right back.

As the sun slowly goes away, and the moon and stars come out, Elisha sits on what's left of the porch of Eli's home.

A video was sent in to the XWF offices for them to show via their website from Elisha.

It's pitch black. We're outside. You can tell because of the cricket noises and sounds from other wildlife animals. Someone is walking through some leaves...

Elisha
              "Congratulations Xtreme Wrestling Federation. You got what you wanted since he first came here. Eli James is gone. Drink your wine. Line up the hookers. Dress yourselves with all the things Eli stood against and rejoice. Eli is dead. Unfo-fo-foruntely for you, I'm not. I'm not Eli. I don't have mercy in my bones or grace to hand out. Heh. You think Eli was a monster? No. He wasn't. Everyone.. every.. thing you've all laid your eyes on in this company or even in your miserable lives is not close to being a monster. Maybe at some point you thought someone was, but that's all about to change. I can hear what you're already thinking and let me just save you the energy. I'm no monster, right? I'm a waterboy. I was Eli's bitch. I'm just another man here to pretend to be dark. Get all those thoughts out of your heads, or you'll be doomed from the start.

I feel sorry for the teams Brock Lesnar, Anonymous, and myself are facing this coming Friday. All of you get to be a witness of the new beginning of Elisha. It's not Eric Rex wearing a mask. Fuck Eric Rex. He's dead. This mask is only covering my face, but my soul is uncovered and that is where your worries should lie.

When I look at the teams, heh, I just feel bad. Look at the Trio Champs. Jessie Diaz, Tri Bute, and Mr. Supernova. The Wildcards. You have one man who thinks he's in the future. You have another who travels in space. Then the other who is just a crazy bitch. I don't mean crazy as in we should fear her, but crazy as in we just ignore her because she's of no real threat. Wildcards is the wrong name for you three. You are the Bitches from Space and Time. Unfortunately for all of you, time is running out and space is winding down. All that's left will be three bitches who no one gives a fuck about. Jessie will go away. Tri Bute will take a gamble by getting a sports almanac to place bets on. Supernova will probably try to cry his way back to The Black Circle or pick a time in history where he'll matter more.

Speaking of the Black Circle, it's another team we get to face. The once feared team is nothing but janitors wiping up shit left by Sid Feder since his age makes his bowels uncontrollable. Sebastian Duke claims to be some kind of Lord, or King, of Darkness. I'm sorry to break this news to you but if anything in the realm of darkness.. you're the servant to the jester. One day you'll be a jester because I'll tell ya, claiming yourself to be the King or Lord of anything is pretty damn funny. You bow to John Madison. You could never beat him. You tried to gather this group of guys to form the Brotherhood and what happens? You all failed. You get a shot at John and you failed... again. You follow the saying, 'if I can't beat them, join them'. That's an attitude of a bitch and not a King. That's why you'll never wear the crown, and if you do.. it's because you take the cheap way out and use your briefcase. And let's face it, without Theo picking you on his team you would've never received the briefcase. It was handed to you. Theo should've just handed you the crown, unless under your robe you still have some balls left.. and cash it in for an actual match, but let's be honest.. we know that won't happen because you can't beat the King no matter who it is. And Nazi. There's blacks. There's asians. There's people of different nationalities and colors, and it seems like they're not going anywhere. Give him. Surrender. Or get your ass kicked like those before you with similar tastes did. Who knows, you may be a fan of blacks deep inside and you just try to put on this mask to hide it. Maybe you were in some sort of 5k race and a black man beat you. He embarrassed you. Instead of being a man and accepting the loss, you change your name and say 'fuck the blacks'. Maybe a black man fucked your mother and pissed you off. Or maybe you were in karate class and never could get past the white belt.. you could never achieve the black belt and so you hated every black belt and thus you decided to hate blacks. I haven't figured out how you're apart of a team called the BLACK Circle. Maybe you're whole life is just an act and you try to sound tougher than you actually are. To be honest, I really don't care how you became the way you did. What does matter is your fate is the same as it was with Hitler. You'll back yourself into a corner.. afraid.. and die. John Madison. The former King of the XWF. The man who's been hiding since he lost to Theo. Welcome back. Now, get the fuck out. This isn't your time anymore. Call home to Mommy Madison and let her know you'll be coming home to live with her again. Go to Luca's grave to say your sorry for everything. Face it.. the Black Circle's reign is over. Without Shane , your whole team is nothing but a name. A name that will be easily erased.

What about the team without a name? Three people tossed in together without any momentum from either of them. Vincent Kane, Dr. Honkey Shadows, and Alexandra Callaway. Alexandra, we were in the Congregation together at one point. Your eyes were so lustful over Mystica that it messed up your judgment. Ever since then you've not been the same. You should have stayed with us. We could have helped you. Now look.. look Alexandra at who your partners are. Two guys who no one cares about and no one even knows. Where is the Alexandra people use to be afraid of stepping in the ring with? She seems gone. You're distracted and thus, have no chance in this match. I ask you to stay at home. Don't come to Baltimore. If we happen to be in the ring with each other, I will not show mercy. Your fate will be the same as the two who are on your team.

Then we have another random team thrown together, except they have a name attached to them: The Draftees. Morbid Angel, "The Senator" John Samuels, and Axle King. Morbid, let me start off by saying I like you. You were even in the Congregation for a very short while. You did Eli good. As time goes on, sometimes people drift apart and we're no longer partners. I know you won't show me mercy, and you should expect the same from me. Why you're with them I don't understand. But there you are and we'll be on opposing ends. Axle King.. you've proven yourself well. Unfortunately for you.. you are opposing me. Trust me when I say you've never faced anyone like or nor will you ever. Your whole persona of being a king or some type of 'God Gift' to the world is over. You will meet the reality check on Friday. Then we come to John Samuels. The arrogant.. the cocky.. the former red faced skull who tried to do something big but came up short. You can make fun of me all you want, Johnny. It makes no difference what you say to me. It's old. It's boring. But not to worry.. I'll make sure to stop that quickly.

Whomever was holding the camera starts moving it away from Elisha.. it finally reveals Anonymous.

"Chaos and games. Two of my favorite things... hehehahahahehehaha..."

Elisha
              "And in case you wonder why this attitude.. why the no stutter.. sometimes it's best to let the story reveal itself at the right time...

Anonymous throws the camera.. it hits the ground and starts to make some static.. it finally comes back to a normal picture and shows Elisha chewing on a live rabbit.. Anonymous skipping in a circle around Elisha.. then someone else is walking to the camera and leans down to the ground.. it's Lacey. She puts her face right close to the camera.

Lacey
              "Sleep well.."

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elisha's post:
Ozymandias (04-03-2014)