Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 05:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Talk Ends
Brock Lesnar Offline
Eat. Sleep. Conquer the Streak.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-02-2014, 09:52 AM

A white limo pulls up at the ESPN building with a few reporters around getting short interviews if possible. Dana White gets out, followed by Paul Heyman, and then Brock Lesnar. A couple of XWF reports, along with some news reporters, walk up to the trio..

Reporter
"Can we get a word with you about Brock's match coming up in a few days?"

Paul Heyman
"Sure, what's on your minds?"

Reporter
"On Warfare, Brock Lesnar is returning to the ring to team up with two strange individuals to take on a great amount of talent. The Black Circle seems to be at the advantage with them being together longer. What are your thoughts on trio match coming up?"

Paul Heyman
"My thoughts? Simple answer. Who has been a former World Champion in the professional wrestling world, a amateur wrestling champion, and the UFC World Champion? Is it anyone in the Black Circle? Is it anyone holding a Trio Title? Is it one of the draftees? Tell me, who is the man who held all those titles and has proven himself to be the baddest man on the planet? Go ahead. Tell me."

Reporter
"Brock Lesnar."

Paul Heyman
"Brrock Lesnar! You're right. It doesn't matter if the Black Circle has been together longer. Look at their history. They were a feared team at one point in time. They had Shane pulling strings for them. John turned on Duke once, and how does Duke know it won't happen again? He doesn't. All he can do is hope. The draftees don't scare us. "

Reporter 2
"Speaking of the draftees team. One man in particular, John Samuels, had a few words for Brock. Any thoughts on that Brock?"

Paul Heyman
"What did he say? We're busy and don't have time to pay attention to nobodies. "

Reporter 2
"He said, '“Me Brock Lesnar! Me like protein! Me have tattoo of giant dick on my chest for some reason! Give me a fucking break, Brock Lesnar? He’s about as useful as wet toilet paper after Taco Bell breakfast. And I know this one first hand, we were in the ‘Axis’ together. What a fucking joke he was, he couldn’t even properly ride my coattails, the stupid bum.' "

Brock Lesnar
"What's new? I do like protein. I'm glad he noticed. Apparently this idiot needs glasses, or is just too old to be here if he thinks my tattoo is a dick. It's a sword. Great job on your trash talk, idiot. John doesn't belong in the ring with me. He doesn't belong on a team with me. Hell, John doesn't deserve to carry my bags or cook my food. John is all talk. All he wants to do is run his mouth. He'll say shit about this or that, and then when it's time to back it up he fails. You try your shot at the UFC and see how long you last. Go try your luck in another company like WWE and see where you go. I know where John will end up. He'll end up back here as Theo Pryce's bitch or whoever is significant at the time. John is a leech.

Dana White
"Like Paul said, we don't have time to listen to every little line these idiots want to throw at Brock. Whether it's that little guy Frito...

Paul Heyman
"Frodo."

Dana White
"Yeah, Frodo, or John Samuels, or anyone else. Do they actually think words do the fighting? No. It's the fists that do the fighting and words are either backed up or not. That's the thing with a lot of these guys. They talk all this shit like they're some kind of big deal, or try to talk themselves into getting a big match, and people fall into the trap. Brock doesn't. You can talk all the shit you want about him. He knows, I know, Paul knows, and hell everyone who's seen him know the reality. Brock doesn't have to come out here and pick up a microphone every week to talk shit about someone. He's let his fists and action do all the talking for the past several years. He's not this great talker on the microphone. We know that. We get it. He's not a Steve Austin, Rock, or Chael Sonnen. Those guys can talk themselves into any match they want. Those guys can make you get mad and lose your game plan. They get in your head and they're good at it. The difference is those guys can back up a lot of what they say. Not all the time, and not in every situation, but it is what it is. Brock doesn't have to talk. It's not his gift. He doesn't need to talk. He comes out, people pay to see him, and he fucking gets the job done. Win or lose. He's still here and he's still a tough guy."

Paul Heyman
"It does no good for Brock to get angry at these little guys. He's above them. He knows it. We all know it. It would very childlike for Brock to stoop to their level. We're adults. We're above their approach. So let them make fun of Brock's tattoos, or his workout routine, or whatever they can come up with. The fact is that's all they can do to Brock Lesnar. Talk."

Reporter 3
"Brock, what about ring rust? Any fear in that?"

Brock Lesnar
"No.

Paul Heyman
"When you're as athletic as Brock Lesnar, you don't worry about those type things. He's always working. He has his own farm, which is difficult work if you know anyone who owns and runs one. He's up before the sun comes out and is in bed way after the sun goes down. He works hard. He spends time with his wife and kids. The man never rests. It's why he is the beast incarnate."

Dana White
"He's always ready. You never have to worry about Brock being out of shape, or not prepared for a fight. It's who he is. There's no off time for this guy."

Reporter 4
"And what about your teammates? Both are a bit strange in their own right. Elisha and Anonymous."

Brock Lesnar
"It doesn't matter who I'm teaming with."

Paul Heyman
"Both guys are a bit strange. Yes. But this team has one thing in common. Anonymous, Elisha, and Brock Lesnar are all monsters. We're not worried about them. They've both competed in the ring before and we like what we see. Elisha is a television champion. He's put away guys like Tony Santos, Mr. Supernova, Death Merchant, and many others. He's a former tag team champion. Elisha has proven himself worthy to be fighting for these belts. Anonymous just came on the scene and has turned heads. We don't know much about him, but I think he's another man deserving of this opportunity and what better man to choose to be on your team than my client Brock Lesnar. "

Brock Lesnar
"Bottom line is I'm here to fight. It doesn't matter who I have on my team. It doesn't matter who I'm fighting against. I'm here to hurt someone and I can promise you it's going to happen. Holding another belt would be great, and I know it's what Elisha and Anonymous would like. It's why they picked me to be on their team. I'm coming to deliver. On Warfare, when the show goes live on television.. all the bullshit talking ends. The comedy, the stupid remarks.. all of that is done. It's over. That time of blowing smoke up peoples ass is up and its time to fight. That's when I do my talking. That's when I do what I'm here to do. Go ahead Paul, Dana.. finish the damn interview."

Brock slaps Paul and Dana on the backs, then he walks off into the building.

Paul Heyman
"There goes.. THE BEAST.. INCARNATE! There goes the man who in just a few short days is going to make history by becoming a champion in the XWF. My client is going to hurt someone. My client is going to cause people to be in pain. My client is going to let everyone know he's here and he means business. He's not here to be another big XWF superstar. No. My client, Brock Lesnar, is already a superstar. A worldwide superstar. He's here to make yet another statement to anyone watching, which I'm sure is going to be a lot. In fact, this will probably be the biggest rated Warfare show in history because my client's name is attached to a match with the opportunity to win a belt. "

Dana White
"Like Brock said. All the talking, it's done. Now it's time to fight. We'll see if all these guys can back up their talk or not. We know Brock will back up anything he says. The others? We'll see."

Paul Heyman
"Ladies and gentlemen, I ask you if you want to see something special.. if you want to be entertained.. if you want to get every penny's worth... then I would encourage you to watch XWF Wednesday Night Warfare. On Warfare, my client, BRRRRROOOOOOOCK!! LEESSSNAARR!! is going to be an XWF champion. He's going to do what Brock does. The beast... the monster.. the man who conquers everything... will be in that ring once again and will not only entertain, but hurt someone."

Paul Heyman and Dana White both leave, while some reporters are yelling out more questions. They ignore the reporters and make their way inside the building to prepare for some special ESPN report.

[Image: ejWdNNU.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post