Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 03:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit Just Got Real
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-01-2014, 02:14 PM

As the scene fades in we see Theo Pryce and John Samuels sitting at bar across the street from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Theo’s head is taped as a result of the beating he took from the nWo. John Samuels right arm is in a sling due to the same beating. The bar ender, a man in his mid 30’s is running back and forth trying to keep everyone’s drinks filled and doing a mediocre job at it.

“How’s your head?”

“Feels like I took a metal bat to the skull. But whatever, nothing some whiskey can’t cure.”

“Amen.”

The two men pick up their small glasses and cling them together before each down the contents of said glass.

“Barkeep. Another.”

“So what are you thinking John?”

“That this time next week I’ll be the new King of the XWF.”

“Come again?”

“Come on Theo, you’ve had your fun with the crown, or the chain or whatever, now it’s my turn to be the King up in this bitch as you so eloquently put it.”

“Don’t you have other things to worry about John?”

“Like what?”

“Gee I don’t know, the state of Texas?”

“Please. “W” was the Governor of Texas, you think those people pay attention to what goes on? Just wear a nice cowboy hat and talk about beefing up border patrol and they will vote you in for life.”

“You know I thought about getting into politics, Senator Theo. President Theo. They have a nice ring to them.”

“You know what else has a nice ring to it? King John.”

“Are you serious? I thought we were buddies, I figured you were just going to lay down and then go about your business.”

“Lay down? What am I Steve Davids? I don’t lay down for anyone?”

“You aren’t taking my crown. Not next week, not ever…”

“Is that right?”

“That’s right. Don’t you have some slanty eyed Asian to go make fun of?”

“He ran off crying like a little girl, you didn’t hear?”

“Did he? Honestly I haven’t really kept up with former Company members since I disbanded the group.”

“Yeah something happened last week on that show Paul Heyman ran and he decided to peace out. Rumor has it he “hated” the show.”

“Who didn’t? That shit had the nWo in every other segment. I’m sick of those geriatric fucks. That’s why we need to just move past this match next week. We need to focus on taking them out, not each other.”

“I agree. And we will do that while I wear the crown on my head.”

“Drop it John.”

“I think I’d rather drop you.”

“Never John. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not next week and not in your dreams.”

“Oh really?”

John grabs the Miller Lite bottle from the gentlemen sitting next to him and cracks it over Theo’s head. His white bandage is now darkening from a combination of blood and beer. Pryce drops to the floor and Samuels starts kicking him in the stomach.

The bartender is yelling at Samuels to stop, he goes so far as to grab John’s sling which only further enrages Samuels. He takes his eye of Pryce for a second which is all Theo needs. He grabs Samuels by the leg and yanks him down to the ground.

In the meantime the bartender picks up the phone and dials the police.

“I told you John, not today, not ever.”

Pryce gets to his feet and starts kicking Samuels in the stomach and then once in the face. The face shot is done with such force that Samuels head jerks backwards, cracking into the bottom of the thick wooden bar. Two big men wearing black t-shirts with “Security” written on white the back grab Theo by the arms and start dragging him away. Samuels gets up and tackles one of the security guys which free’s up one of Theo’s arms, allowing him to drop the other security guy with a right hook. Theo looks around to see a crowd of stunned patrons. Samuels is kicking the other security guard in the face repeatedly. Pryce runs back to the bar, grabs his drink, downs it quickly and then runs out the front door. Samuels sees this and runs out after him.

Unfortunately neither men get far as two LAPD squad cars are parked out front. As Samuels gets out of the front door he hears multiple police officers screaming at him. Pryce is already on his knees with his hands interlocked behind his head. Taking a que from what is going on Samuels kneels down and does the same…

To be continued in the promos leading up to Theo Pryce vs John Samuels.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
John Samuels (04-01-2014), Julian Martin (04-01-2014)