Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-03-2024, 12:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Outsiders?
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-28-2014, 04:58 PM

The following announcement has been paid for by...

Don't worry about it, numb nuts.

"So the legendary nWo makes itself known here in Xtreme Wrestling Federation? That's nice. I respect that. But you know "male siblings", Romulus Winters has always had a dream growing up. Watching the Monday Night Wars. The Outsiders. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. Now Scott, he's always been cool. A hopeless drunk, but quite the star. However, his pattner? "Hey yo", Giant Killa. "Big Sexy". "Big Daddy Cool". Whatever you call yourself, I call myself The Beast of Berlin. And around here, I am the War Machine. So...you may do best to remember that because if you get in MY way, I will slay the Giant Killa. Understand?"

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
The Enigma (03-28-2014)
Kevin Nash Offline
2 Big, 2 Good, 2 Sexy, 2 Sweet

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-29-2014, 04:24 AM

You want to know what I find funny about the XWF? It's full of men and women, talented in their own right. That much is true. What is funny, is that all these XWF fucks seem to come out of the wood work, trying to warn the new world order. Eli Johns. Sebastian Dink. And now Romulus Summers.

What!? Are you knew!?

NOBODY warns the nWo and NOBODY warns Big Sexy!

You see, there is a new law and a new order in town! We make the rules, and... whenever necessary.... we break the rules!

Scratch. Static. Fade.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

[Image: Kevin-Nash.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin Nash's post:
Hollywood Hulk Hogan (03-29-2014)
Hollywood Hulk Hogan Offline
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-29-2014, 05:14 AM

"Hey big Kev how about we teach this boot licking neanderthal a lesson nWo style brother? This guy, this, nobody wants to call out Big Sexy and Scott Hall? Well how about we do this jack? Next week on whatever show wants to take it, Romulus whatever his name is against Big Kev and Scott Hall? And just to show you that we are fair fun loving folk, I'll let you have a manager for the match Romulus. Of course, I am going to pick that manager, and it's me."

What do you say brother?"

[Image: ICEfL.jpg]

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post